Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC (29154 Views)

Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos / Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal / Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Auchmani(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
APC will never miss the slightest opportunity to blame opposition party. Just condemn the minister for his senseless utterances and move on already. Pathetic!!!
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
No competent hand in this government,all are the same
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bionixs: 12:55am On Jan 28, 2018
Ohammadike:

Are you no longer a patriot.
Maybe your monthly 30k has finished .
It seems like Hunger has reformatted your brain temporarily.
#BackToDauara2019
HUNGERBAD
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bionixs: 12:59am On Jan 28, 2018
amamahdaniel:

SARRKI you must get sense this 2018 in Jesus name.
Anywhere they've tied your brain in a coconut tree must come down before february 2018 in Jesus name
The spirit of suffering and smiling Zombie style must leave you in the name of Jesus Christ.
Please let's continue to pray for him, he must receive his healing by force
ok,his own is on coconut tree, Very serious
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by InvertedHammer: 2:04am On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:
A serious disgrace I agree to this
/

BMC alert for January never enter?

Or are you switching lanes?

//
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:26am On Jan 28, 2018
Ohammadike:
Apc as a whole is a national disgrace and must be flushed out.

How does anyone expect buhari and his minster to go against the murderous herdsmen when they are the grand patron and sponsors of the group

Stop that nonsense propaganda, if anyone is to be referred as their patron it would be GEJ, who they made their life patron and also promised him 23 million votes towards his failed re-election, after he had released N100B to the states govts. towards rehabilitation of their grazing routes - money the governors diverted without trace.
https://naijagists.com/president-jonathan-made-patron-leader-of-fulani-herdsmen-cattle-rearers-photos/
https://www.naija.ng/308792-fulani-herdsmen-mobilise-23m-voters-for-jonathan.html#308792
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by kabarka(m): 4:37am On Jan 28, 2018
ckmayoca:
fulani no dey condemn fulani atrocity ... they ain't like other human.
Hmmmnmmmm interesting
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2018
nkwuocha:
kiss kiss kiss
So the same Benue that helped the Nigerian Army to butcher Biafrans are the ones licking their wounds on this day?

Braze on,WINTER IS COMING!!!
The blood of the innocent you killed and buried in their unmarked graves in Benue is waiting to drag your mutilated bodies from the terrific slices from your "masters" Knifes down to both marked and unmarked graves.

Yes just like we taught those stupid biafrans a bitter lesson in 67, we are about to put the fulanis in their place because we own the keys to tha city bitch.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by Castanea(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
..... a flatly ridiculous absurdity and the highest level of public disgrace to democracy and Nigerian populace.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
bamoski:

Yes just like we taught those stupid biafrans a bitter lesson in 67, we are about to put the fulanis in their place because we own the keys to tha city bitch.

Who the hell is this?! ? grin
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
nkwuocha:

Who the hell is this?! ? grin

I guess you're just buying data now grin

Hungry lad
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
bamoski:

I guess you're just buying data now grin

Hungry lad

Data now? Hope you realize I'm in same age grade with your father undecided
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 7:57am On Feb 04, 2018
nkwuocha:

Data now? Hope you realize I'm in same age grade with your father undecided

You maybe right, but definitely not on thesame mental state.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 8:43am On Feb 04, 2018
bamoski:

You maybe right, but definitely not on thesame mental state.

Stop insulting your father in public! If he has got problems,as a son you should see to it.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2018
nkwuocha:

Stop insulting your father in public! If he has got problems,as a son you should see to it.

Same reasoning with every other

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2018
bamoski:

Same reasoning with every other

Lol. Is that pics you posted supposed to piss me off?! LMAO. We are a tribe of relentless stubborn folks, worst has been done to us, yet here we are still pissing you people off the more cheesy
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2018
nkwuocha:

Lol. Is that pics you posted supposed to piss me off?! LMAO. We are a tribe of relentless stubborn folks, worst has been done to us, yet here we are still pissing you people off the more cheesy

Why not wrap a biafran flag around you and walk down the street of your neighbor hood beforw spewing trash here.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2018
bamoski:

Why not wrap a biafran flag around you and walk down the street of your neighbor hood beforw spewing trash here.

What's the difference between the logo on Gucci with the Biafran logo?!? grin.Look around it's everywhere.

If Biafra is your problem, then my brother, you go hang sooner than you think.

You're from the middle belt grin grin grin
Now this is getting interesting... Middle belt wey no get mouth dey follow me argue here.Endangered species of the Fulani?

What state are you from? Let's start from there
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2018
nkwuocha:

What's the difference between the logo on Gucci with the Biafran logo?!? grin.Look around it's everywhere.

If Biafra is your problem, then my brother, you go hang sooner than you think.

You're from the middle belt grin grin grin
Now this is getting interesting... Middle belt wey no get mouth dey follow me argue here.Endangered species of the Fulani?

What state are you from? Let's start from there

Please endeavour to ask your father what the middle belt did to them before you come here and vomit rubbish.

Fulanis are about to start collecting their own fair share and that's why you defeated biafrans are so happy.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2018
bamoski:

Please endeavour to ask your father what the middle belt did to them before you come here and vomit rubbish.

Fulanis are about to start collecting their own fair share and that's why you defeated biafrans are so happy.

Hahahahaha
You're indeed delusional MR.
Yours is a dying tribe, ofcourse you're under the whip of your Fulani masters from time immemorial. You make me laugh! The igbos are no asslickers, kill one and you may as well get two for free, we know it won't be easy, but we are ready to die to attain our freedom from the cesspit!

As for you folks, remembering how you fought alongside with your masters is what we shall never forget. Hell! They are butchering you guys now, while we are watching and you know..the rest as you can see

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by coolscott(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2018
Ohammadike:

Are you no longer a patriot.

Maybe your monthly 30k has finished .

It seems like Hunger has reformatted your brain temporarily.

#BackToDauara2019

Please understand that it has taken the federal govt's involvement by inaction in the killings in Benue (his state) for the fanatic Buhari supporter, sarki, to finally criticize Buhari.

These massacres had to happen this way in Sarki's benue state for him to criticize Buhari.

It goes to reason that if the massacres where happening say in Jos, or some place else, he may not have found it right to criticize Buhari

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2018
nkwuocha:

Hahahahaha
You're indeed delusional MR.
Yours is a dying tribe, ofcourse you're under the whip of your Fulani masters from time immemorial. You make me laugh! The igbos are no asslickers, kill one and you may as well get two for free, we know it won't be easy, but we are ready to die to attain our freedom from the cesspit!

As for you folks, remembering how you fought alongside with your masters is what we shall never forget. Hell! They are butchering you guys now, while we are watching and you know..the rest as you can see

We are the ones to decide to give you your freedom or not, so I wonder who the slave is here.

We stopped Uthman dan fodio in Benue from reaching the east, if not by now you ungrateful parasites would have been slamming your flat heads in penury and anwering to an emir as your igwe.

Shameless cowards.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2018
bamoski:

We are the ones to decide to give you your freedom or not, so I wonder who the slave is here.

We stopped Uthman dan fodio in Benue from reaching the east, if not by now you ungrateful parasites would have been slamming your flat heads in penury and anwering to an emir as your igwe.

Shameless cowards.

Now uthman Dan fodio descendants is butchering you guys and almost rendering you homeless. grin grin

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2018
Bamoski, I hope you realize that there comes a time there will be such breaking News as this caption

"BIAFRA STATE'S MILITARY MOVES TO RESCUE AND ACCOMMODATE FLEEING MIDDLE BELTANS IN ENUGU REFUGEE CAMPS " grin grin cheesy

-NewYorkTimes
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2018
nkwuocha:

Now uthman Dan fodio descendants is butchering you guys and almost rendering you homeless. grin grin

Is that all?

I hope now you realise who the master and slave is now?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2018
nkwuocha:
Bamoski, I hope you realize that there comes a time there will be such breaking News as this caption

"BIAFRA STATE'S MILITARY MOVES TO RESCUE AND ACCOMMODATE FLEEING MIDDLE BELTANS IN ENUGU REFUGEE CAMPS " grin grin cheesy

-NewYorkTimes

Refugee camps in land locked biafra?

The only refugees there would be fleeing flat heads chased away from other regions.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2018
bamoski:

Refugee camps in land locked biafra?

The only refugees there would be fleeing flat heads chased away from other regions.

Land locked biafra you say?See kettle calling pots black. Under under developed middle belt,the sewage home of Nigeria?!? shocked shocked
Minority and undefed tribe!!! You're lucky because igbo which make up the highest percentage of Christians are part of Nigeria, if not, by now your heads will be rolling off from those who refuse to cow down to Islam.

You and I know once BIAFRA is established, middle beltans will surely be a forgotten entity. Brace on... It will sure happen.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
bamoski:

Is that all?

I hope now you realise who the master and slave is now?

No! You are the slaves now. wink
And Yes! I'm expecting another clamp down From the foolanis on your tribe today. Seems it's an everyday sports now. Remind me again, where I middle belt are you from? *Wicked grin* grin
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
nkwuocha:

No! You are the slaves now. wink
And Yes! I'm expecting another clamp down From the foolanis on your tribe today. Seems it's an everyday sports now. Remind me again, where I middle belt are you from? *Wicked grin* grin

And you wonder why south southerners will never agree to join you people on your fraudulent biafra republic.

Sensible igbos will not join that madness.

Only the reprobates make noise online.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
bamoski:

And you wonder why south southerners will never agree to join you people on your fraudulent biafra republic.

Sensible igbos will not join that madness.

Only the reprobates make noise online.

You're not a SS, let's talk about you and me, MD and SE.Now tell me, How long will it take before you guys becomes endangered species in the hands of your slave masters? cool
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by bamoski(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
nkwuocha:

You're not a SS, let's talk about you and me, MD and SE.Now tell me, How long will it take before you guys becomes endangered species in the hands of your slave masters? cool

It is funny how the hausas keep annihilating your brothers up north and you people keep being helpless.

Why not go to taraba, plateau and benue to ask the hausa community in those places howfar.

It's not about making noise online and insulting people up and down.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC by nkwuocha: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
bamoski:

It is funny how the hausas keep annihilating your brothers up north and you people keep being helpless.

Why not go to taraba, plateau and benue to ask the hausa community in those places howfar.

It's not about making noise online and insulting people up and down.

Hausa will keep doing what they do best which is bloodletting on all tribes including the MB.You know how funny your post seems to be? We still remain the tribe which you can still find in Every nook and crannies of this entire shithole. There is a massive community of igbos even in the North. That's one good thing about dominance, we are everywhere. Now let me ask you something, If the Nigerian government do a mistake of handling power to the igbos, I'm sure you know what we can do with such power, especially a power that gives us rights to arms and ammunition grin.Just like the Fulani we migrate too and settle.

We are both the devil and the deep blue sea,whichever way you turn we're right there!. Even your masters do everything within their powers to put us in check, because they know any little mistake can send them running to Lake Chad. Yoruba tribe, MB, are not your masters worries, NAaaaaa.You guys are already lifetime puppets.They know you guys are predictable, always ready to suck their overblown co'cks! undecided

You know, Buhari sent a battalion down to the East because of one Igbo man. Just one man, and the Nigeria army had their machinery rolling like there's a, War going on cheesy grin

But what happened with your tribe? You were chained with your wounds with handcuffs to your hospital beds. You guys don't count, you're just existing. Hmmmm, very predictable slaves. Pathetic! You guys don't have nothing to fight for... Except your farms. Unfortunately, they won't belong to you anymore in no distant time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBS Release IGR Data Ranking Chart For Nigerian States / US Trip Exposed Ignorance Of Northern Governors – Sule Lamido / Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.