Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Let's Solve This Dorcas Fapson Story Once And For All. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Solve This Dorcas Fapson Story Once And For All. (622 Views)

I Got Flowers Today, And He Beat Me To Death : Dorcas Shola Fapson / Let's Solve This Puzzle If You're A Genius / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Feminism And Gender Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Solve This Dorcas Fapson Story Once And For All. by unapapadeycraze: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
i don't believe her accusations. even the video came to corroborate our disbelieve. the manner in which the man came out of the vehicle does not show that he is violent or somebody with a violent intentions. he came out of the vehicle like somebody who wants to chase something out of his vehicle.

in the light of this. if you believe her story click like, if you don't, click share.
Re: Let's Solve This Dorcas Fapson Story Once And For All. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
The hustle is real.. gringrin
Re: Let's Solve This Dorcas Fapson Story Once And For All. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
As per peirot or Sherlock Holmes
Re: Let's Solve This Dorcas Fapson Story Once And For All. by Demmtek(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
The worst part is she is an artist, What do you expect pepper dem gang, she sabi act
Re: Let's Solve This Dorcas Fapson Story Once And For All. by unapapadeycraze: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Estharfabian:

well, don't bring feminism into this. what's your take?
Re: Let's Solve This Dorcas Fapson Story Once And For All. by BluntBoy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
Estharfabian:
You are back.
Re: Let's Solve This Dorcas Fapson Story Once And For All. by unapapadeycraze: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
lalasticlala.
Re: Let's Solve This Dorcas Fapson Story Once And For All. by dechibs(f): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
As per peirot or Sherlock Holmes

Hercule poirot my favourite novel character I still have all his novels till date
The Mysterious Affair at Styles
The Murder on the Link
Poirot Investigates
The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
The Big Four
The Mystery of the Blue Train
Black Coffee
Peril at End House
Re: Let's Solve This Dorcas Fapson Story Once And For All. by apholaryn: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
U and who?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Penis Day / (help)how Do I Open Up To Her! / Between An Offshore Job And A Teaching Job ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.