Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

(help)how Do I Open Up To Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (help)how Do I Open Up To Her! (622 Views)

“why I Had S3x With A Dog” – Lekki Babe Open Up, Address Her Regrets - Video / What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? / Should I Open Up To Her Or I Should Let Go Of My Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(help)how Do I Open Up To Her! by Abortions: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
OK I MET THIS MAMA YESTERDAY AT ICM, IKEJA IN A SHOP WHERE I BOUGHT A BRACELET N MY FEELINGS FOR HER WAS MORE THAN THAT OF ISAAC WHEN HE FIRST SAW REBECCA IN THE BOOK OF GENESIS CHAPTER 6,OR IS IT CHEAPER 7...I THINK IT'S BTW THE TWO CHAPTERS BUH IF U DON'T SEE THE STORY THERE U CAN CHECK OUT CHAPTER 8.. THE FEELINGS WERE UNIMAGINABLE...I VOWED NEVER TO FALL IN LOVE BUH I THINK THIS FEELING AM HAVING FOR THIS GAL NOW IS A SIGN OF FALLING IN LOVE... I CAN REMEMBER THE SMILE ON HER FACE WHEN SHE WAS WRITING THE RECEIPT... I KNOW SHE WAS FEELING ME MORE THAN I DID... I WANTED TO COLLECT HER CONTACT BUH I DIDN'T WANT TO RUSH THINGS N NOW AM REGRETTING WHY I FVCKED UP..I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN HER CONTACT... N NOW AM ALSO WONDERING WHAT TO DO...AM THINKING ON GOING BACK THERE TOMORROW COS OF HER BUH WETIN I WAN GO TELLAM GUYS PLEASE HELP UR MAN ON WHAT TO DO...GIMME SOME LINES COS RYT NOW LOVE HAS MADE ME TO FORGET ALL MY LYRICS... TANNXX!
Re: (help)how Do I Open Up To Her! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
Abortions:
OK I MET THIS MAMA YESTERDAY AT ICM, IKEJA IN A SHOP WHERE I BOUGHT A BRACELET N MY FEELINGS FOR HER WAS MORE THAN THAT OF ISAAC WHEN HE FIRST SAW REBECCA IN THE BOOK OF GENESIS CHAPTER 6,OR IS IT CHEAPER 7...I THINK IT'S BTW THE TWO CHAPTERS BUH IF U DON'T SEE THE STORY THERE U CAN CHECK OUT CHAPTER 8.. THE FEELINGS WERE UNIMAGINABLE...I VOWED NEVER TO FALL IN LOVE BUH I THINK THIS FEELING AM HAVING FOR THIS GAL NOW IS A SIGN OF FALLING IN LOVE... I CAN REMEMBER THE SMILE ON HER FACE WHEN SHE WAS WRITING THE RECEIPT... I KNOW SHE WAS FEELING ME MORE THAN I DID... I WANTED TO COLLECT HER CONTACT BUH I DIDN'T WANT TO RUSH THINGS N NOW AM REGRETTING WHY I FVCKED UP..I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN HER CONTACT... N NOW AM ALSO WONDERING WHAT TO DO...AM THINKING ON GOING BACK THERE TOMORROW COS OF HER BUH WETIN I WAN GO TELLAM GUYS PLEASE HELP UR MAN ON WHAT TO DO...GIMME SOME LINES COS RYT NOW LOVE HAS MADE ME TO FORGET ALL MY LYRICS... TANNXX!

Go back to the shop tomorrow and purchase something. I hope she is the only one handling the cash register? If she's not, make sure you get in her check-in line. This time get her digits as you are been served your receipt wink
Re: (help)how Do I Open Up To Her! by Abortions: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
efesodje:

Go back to the shop tomorrow and purchase something. I hope she is the only one handling the cash register? If she's not, make sure you get in her check-in line. This time get her digits as you are been served your receipt wink
So NOW I WILL BE BUYING THINGS UPANDAN COS OF A GAL?? KILO SHELE GAN GAN... IT'S NOT LIKE I BOUGHT THAT BRACELET COS OF HER,IT JUST HAPPENED THAT I NOTICED HER WHEN I CAME INSIDE THE SHOP... AM VERY SURE I WILL SEE HER WHEN I GET THERE BUH HOW TO MAKE HER GIMME SOME DIGITS IS THE P... U HAVE ANY IDEA??

(1) (Reply)

“if Your Man Is Unhappy With The Way You Get Your Money Then Let Him Go” - Lady / Kemi Took Control, From Where My Wife Left It / Between An Offshore Job And A Teaching Job ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.