Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3874276 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
styrese:
okokobioko

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyOmaDine(f): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
Does bbnaija show on dstv compact? Not plus
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
The way they excuse Nina ehn, I never see. If it was someone that mentioned "teaching Alex or any other female hm how to be neat", the way they would have finished the person ehn. I can't wait for this particular show to end.
kodded:
so we they should teach Nina on how to be neat ?

......now this is quite disturbing , is she a 12 years old girl

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
LadyOmaDine:
Sure. It even shows on Access.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyOmaDine(f): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
Reussite:

Sure. It even shows on Access.

Thank you, but it doesn't show in my compact
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Come at you?

Do you think I've time for goats on scholarship? undecided
Lmao. grin...U & Nina ehn on Easter sunday for that matter
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
LadyOmaDine:

Thank you, but it doesn't show in my compact
Then its an error. Just mention the RedDistrict moniker on here he's gonna help U fix it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amnwa(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
This must be the worst and most borings thing I have ever watched.
I jus took out time to watch this grossly over hyped show..
Nothing tangible I have seen for over 3hours.

Position of camera are nothing to write home about
You keep showing someone sleeping for over 15minutws for what!
Show how someone is counting money. Coming downstairs and just even shows they have nothing better to show.

Anyone who has been watching this since it started or even for a week seriously needs mental check

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
diadem10:

You should keep quiet first! Which Ifu is smart? The liar that kept on saying 2 things at a time and contracdicting herself? One minute she was a virgin, another minute she was raped, another mins, she invested in cdq career even when she was a 1 night stand.. Foolish thing.
And how is Bambam calling Nina weak a bad thing? Who doesn't know Nina is the weakest with little to lack of exposure in the house. Moreover, Bambam never stated this with hatred. She said that with fondness and protection like you would do to a young sis. She even saved Nina for crying out loud. Would she have done this if she hated Nina? Now compare this to the slander the Hm made about Bambam.

Your blood just dey hot for here for wetin person no know.

Calling Nina weak is condescending, although shevwas entitled to her opinion. how did she know Nina is weak? Did she go out to do a survey? The people that have gone out have not said she is weak it is bambam that is calling her weak. At least she is outside now and will realise how stupid she was.

She said Nina is weak with fondness indeed, when the whole world knew she was going to save teddy and Nina was just a beneficiary of that gesture, guy you are more intelligent than this nonsense excuses you are giving. The issue of whether she hated Nina or not never came into play as long as her saving was concerned, if Teddy was paired with a goat that goat would have benefited from her saving teddy.

She lacks exposure at 21. Leave her alone she is gaining some exposure in the house now and learning is continuous in life. People develop differently at different paces.

Other housemates are also entitled to their opinion of bambam if that is a slander then bambam was also stupid to have an opinion that Nina was weak.

Any of tobi or miracle for the money.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
can someone tell me if biggie gave the guys the retro shirts today!! I love them
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Come at you?

Do you think I've time for goats on scholarship? undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
diadem10:

You should keep quiet first! Which Ifu is smart? The liar that kept on saying 2 things at a time and contracdicting herself? One minute she was a virgin, another minute she was raped, another mins, she invested in cdq career even when she was a 1 night stand.. Foolish thing.
And how is Bambam calling Nina weak a bad thing? Who doesn't know Nina is the weakest with little to lack of exposure in the house. Moreover, Bambam never stated this with hatred. She said that with fondness and protection like you would do to a young sis. She even saved Nina for crying out loud. Would she have done this if she hated Nina? Now compare this to the slander the Hm made about Bambam.

Nonsense...Nina is d weakest link yet she stays and bam bam is out... Now observe all those who called Nina weak r leaving one after d other, dee one, ifu, princess n all d oversabis like angel n co. Teddy is next for saying trash yesterday. Now who is weak

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyOmaDine(f): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
Reussite:

Then its an error. Just mention the RedDistrict moniker on here he's gonna help U fix it.

Thanks a lot dear

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
LadyOmaDine:

please write out your IUC lemme help you hit them up on twitter, they would reset it for you from there

sorry for the glitches
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyOmaDine(f): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
RedDistrict, please help me sadBbnaija not showing on my dstv=>

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
codedguy1:

Your blood just dey hot for here for wetin person no know.

Calling Nina weak is condescending, although shevwas entitled to her opinion. how did she know Nina is weak? Did she go out to do a survey? The people that have gone out have not said she is weak it is bambam that is calling her weak. At least she is outside now and will realise how stupid she was.

She said Nina is weak with fondness indeed, when the whole world knew she was going to save teddy and Nina was just a beneficiary of that gesture, guy you are more intelligent than this nonsense excuses you are giving. The issue of whether she hated Nina or not never came into play as long as her saving was concerned, if Teddy was paired with a goat that goat would have benefited from her saving teddy.

She lacks exposure at 21. Leave her alone she is gaining some exposure in the house now and learning is continuous in life. People develop differently at different paces.

Other housemates are also entitled to their opinion of bambam if that is a slander then bambam was also stupid to have an opinion that Nina was weak.

Any of tobi or miracle for the money.
Nor be condescending, you go see conditioning.. Yeye dey smell.
Everyone and their dogs knows Nina is the weakest in the house. What does she offers in the house if not for Miracle. Calling her weak is even better than Miracle calling her dumb yet it's the weak label the Yumyum touts care about. What happens to the dumb label? Abeg.
And which stupid Tobi for the money? Yeye.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyOmaDine(f): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
RedDistrict:

please write out your IUC lemme help you hit them up on twitter, they would reset it for you from there

sorry for the glitches

kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chucs: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
sparkiy:
This Nina Nina talk is getting so boring. You all keep crying of victimization, yet when says something bad about another person you applaud her. You all keep fighting for her but when it comes to issues of sex and romance she becomes super active. Teddy A has every right to express himself if he places bambam above Nina or ceec that his own opinion and he is entitled to it and we are entitled to ours. After all we all do that knowing or unknowingly. As for ceec she took a wrong step yesterday.
Doesn't Teddy bear get super active when it comes to sex and romance? Teddy whatever doesn't have the right to tell the viewers whom to love. He is entitled to his own opinion and so do Nina fans. If u dont have anything to say,I suggest u and ur likes should take ur loss and keep moving. If u had invested this energy u use in bashing her into votes,I believe Bambam will still be in the game.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
amnwa:
This must be the worst and most borings thing I have ever watched.
I jus took out time to watch this grossly over hyped show..
Nothing tangible I have seen for over 3hours.

Position of camera are nothing to write home about
You keep showing someone sleeping for over 15minutws for what!
Show how someone is counting money. Coming downstairs and just even shows they have nothing better to show.

Anyone who has been watching this since it started or even for a week seriously needs mental check

who's this one again?
did anyone force u into this thread?
did anyone force u to tune to 198?
please keep your opinion to yourself, we definitely don't need it here.
u come into a thread of a show u don't watch and start spewing nonsense about the show...are u sane?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
freshboi88:

Nonsense...Nina is d weakest link yet she stays and bam bam is out... Now observe all those who called Nina weak r leaving one after d other, dee one, ifu, princess n all d oversabis like angel n co. Teddy is next for saying trash yesterday. Now who is weak
Better be happy Toracle wasn't up for eviction. Like Nina Like her fans.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
LadyOmaDine:
RedDistrict, please help me sadBbnaija not showing on my dstv=>7017068439

Noted, i have sent them your IUC no

Pls check from time to time as they normally would do it before responding to me, when they do, i'll let you know but keep checking also
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Graciouslara(f): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
pls red district help with my Gotv is not showing big brother, IUC 2003014115
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by davodyguy: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Adenike Oyetunde OAP with Nigeria info 99.3fm once said last year that judging by the comments she reads on social media and the way the youths age bracket 18-40 reason, its going to be disastrous if they're left with the decision of who rules this country.

I completely share her sentiment.
Last year, it's EFE ahead of Bisola. A year later, Bisola is more popular and endorsed by international brands.

This year, its Bam bam in place of a liar(who claims to be a virgin) a trouble maker, proud and arrogant Cece, as well as the talentless, sex started Nina or even the playful unintelligent Alex.

Yes Bam bam had sex, what about Nina and Miracle that do same almost every night? They exhausted the Flex condoms in the house to the extent that they opened the drawer of Cece to steal her condom.

Same Nina admitted she has a boyfriend, but would reconcile with him after the show and apologize, yet she continued with Miracle.

Whilst not trying to Sneer anyone, but truth be told, the way Nigerians think can confuse the devil himself

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by melaninbae: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Oluwapomile1:

Chai! Thank you! You can't say it any better. My painment is that she is Igbo and more painfully, Anambra cry cry

People wey I fear more sef na CeeC supporters/fans. grin I fear them more than CeeC

All those ones need prayers. sad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
davodyguy:
Adenike Oyetunde OAP with Nigeria info 99.3fm once said last year that judging by the comments she reads on social media and the way the youths age bracket 18-40 reason, its going to be disastrous if they're left with the decision of who rules this country.

Last year, it's EFE ahead of Bisola. A year later, Bisola is more popular and endorsed by international brands.

This year, its Bam bam in place of a liar(who claims to be a virgin) a trouble maker, proud and arrogant Cece, as well as the talentless, sex started Nina or even the playful unintelligent Alex.

Yes Bam bam had sex, what about Nina and Miracle that do same almost every night? They exhausted the Flex condoms in the house to the extent that they opened the drawer of Cece to steal her condom.

Same Nina admitted she has a boyfriend, but would reconcile with him after the show and apologize, yet she continued with Miracle.

Whilst not trying to Snear anyone, but truth be told, the way Nigerians think can confuse the devil himself
if you understood the word "reality TV' ..
is it hard for y'all to understand
this is not a talent displaying show but a reality show..
people love who they connect with.. you can't force someone to like who you love!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Wow the ladies look sexy
Khloe
Anto
And Nina.

Waiting for
Alex and
Ceec

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Graciouslara:
pls red district help with my Gotv is not showing big brother, IUC 2003014115
Call customer care for them to add Big brother or pm me to add it for u... cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bigboy4(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
RedDistrict:

I just tweeted them now, i'll let you knw as soon as this y respond/activate it. Enjoy

Please my GOTV also stopped showing bbnaija channel too. The number is 2020903287
I will appreciate it if you could be of help.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
davodyguy:

Whilst not trying to Sneer anyone, but truth be told, the way Nigerians think can confuse the devil himself

my brother...with this your long epistle,you haven't made a single point.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
davodyguy:

Happy Easter

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
ninnyanny:
Wow the ladies look sexy
Khloe
Anto
And Nina.

Waiting for
Alex and
Ceec
updates
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyOmaDine(f): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
RedDistrict:

Noted, i have sent them your IUC no

Pls check from time to time as they normally would do it before responding to me, when they do, i'll let you know but keep checking also

Thanks a lot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78