Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3871154 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Frankdammy:
i trust alex to give it to her clean and clear.
Hahahah.... Keke the challenge tipper for dreams. If u want to clear Cee-C, bring in Khloe x5 +6Alex + 2nina and bunch of haters here.
Person weh biggie confirm as ready to attack.
awwwwwww #onemanmopol#
Team Cee-C keep holding it down from the drama lady. I sub/vote for drama. See one movement from her. Everywhere is on fire.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
MamBi:

Please update what happened. Thanks..
From what I gathered sha, koko wanted to cook for herself, she took I think a piece of meat to boil,Ceec now asked her to add hers...so Alex took four piece to boil for her group too....At the garden,Miracle and Tobi were talking about it and showing their displeasure. Tobi on the other side couldn't take it because for him,koko was bringing division.So he went to the kitchen to confront koko, asking her why she didn't boil the meat together... Koko tried to explain that she just wanted to make her own food...Tobi said it was wrong because in the pot,it wasn't just koko's food inside...so Tobi said people around koko were senseless.. Ceec asked him to mention names...he said "you Ceec" and Ceec called him a "mad man" and he left for the garden.Anto also had an argument with koko based on the same issue.
Alex then accused koko of dividing the house.Biggie asked them to go to the garden...camera showed Lolu trying to Pacify koko,but she kept arguing....kayode moved back to Alex who was in a verbal combat with Ceec. Na so I gather reach

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
MizzD:
For a second I thought this was tobi.. ahn ahn ..see resemblance shocked
Even Tobi knows, he mentioned the resemblance at one point cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Giel:

Cc frankdammy.
thanks.. Theres light nw, i hope they ar stil fighting coz i no dey enta IG dz week o.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
The store room is open and the housemates have gotten their supplies.

Is it cee c's voice I can hear screaming like that? shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
ninnyanny:
From what I gathered sha, koko wanted to cook for herself, she took I think a piece of meat to boil,Ceec now asked her to add hers...so Alex took four piece to boil for her group too....At the garden,Miracle and Tobi were talking about it and showing their displeasure. Tobi on the other side couldn't take it because for him,koko was bringing division.So he went to the kitchen to confront koko, asking her why she didn't boil the meat together... Koko tried to explain that she just wanted to make her own food...Tobi said it was wrong because in the pot,it wasn't just koko's food inside...so Tobi said people around koko were senseless.. Ceec asked him to mention names...he said "you Ceec" and Ceec called him a "mad man" and he left for the garden.Anto also had an argument with koko based on the same issue.
Alex then accused koko of dividing the house.Biggie asked them to go to the garden...camera showed Lolu trying to Pacify koko,but she kept arguing....kayode moved back to Alex who was in a verbal combat with Ceec. Na so I gather reach

Thank you darling. Kisses!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
fitzmayowa:
House o fire, miracle staying out of it as usual, I wonder why Tobi can't stay out of issues like that...

Khloe is just stupid, and lacks the wisdom to lead...
Yes in this final weeks il love tobi to be more neutral and withdrawn and avoid conflicts like miracle does.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Eeghe:
Khloe started the fight
Khloe has been starting all fights
However the people she wanna fight clear her/ignore her ...cos they consider her a fake housemate

Once in a while they finish her to the point of agitation
cheesy
Nawa how did she start the fight?!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
ninnyanny:

Sorry this isn't 100% correct Khloe actually took 2 meat to cook for her perceived caucus. On hearing this Alex then came and took two meat to boil not four

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
ninnyanny:
You do well

Cc eksbabe
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Bo55lady: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
gotv ba??

tweeted them your IUC already, sorry for the glitch
Thanks b
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Giel:

I've been wondering but Nina wasn't there so it seems it's Alex she has been insulting all these while.
Because she mentioned Nina's name....and said some things before saying "that one is dead to me" .koko should mind herself ooo,.when those cyber bullies will come at her now she will start crying poo.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
jikins:

Sorry this isn't 100% correct Khloe actually took 2 meat to cook for her perceived caucus. On hearing this Alex then came and took two meat to boil not four
Thanks for the correction.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
ninnyanny:
Because she mentioned Nina's name....and said some things before saying "that one is dead to me" .koko should mind herself ooo,.when those cyber bullies will come at her now she will start crying poo.

On this occasion she was referring to Alex. And she only had nice things to say about Nina as she was comparing both together in certain scenarios
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Giel:

This is what I watched.

Tobi told khloe to act like a leader and told her that he hopes the people around her have sense or something like that,
Cee c told him to mention her name when he is saying it.
Tobi responded and said, cee c you don't have sense.
That's why she responded and said Tobi you are a mad man.
wink
I'm glad this is coming from you

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
styrese:
angry it's obvious its staged, but as I said earlier, when all the housemates return to the outside world, then we would know the real winner.
I hope you've voted for Nina.. I haven't seen you campaigning for her here..
I would want to believe you're a man of integrity so are your words..
So the sooner you get to work, the better for all of us..
Gracias grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Bo55lady: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
ubizle:
From my observation here; seems most Mina fans are voting for nina, saying Miracle is covered. By which people exactly? Nina might just top the polls on sunday.. Team miracle mak una beta vote 4 una fly boy o, b4 una go cry on sunday..
Asin eh Mina fans ain't smart at all like play like play Nina go win this money

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
jikins:

On this occasion she was referring to Alex. And she only had nice things to say about Nina as she was comparing both together in certain scenarios
OK .thanks kiss .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
The housemates are just suffering from eviction fever.why do i have this funny feeling that in thier mind they will feel that the minas are exiting this weekend.

Thier eye will clear on sunday.

The way i have been so nice to my friends and neighbours since yesterday just to use thier phones to add more votes for Miracle.Its only God that can forgive me.

Please vote Miracle ,lets give the fly boy the highest percentage as usual.

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kayode, why are you showing people unpacking groceries when Cee'c is obviously venting to someone loudly on the outside?

I have a feeling its Rico and I would like to hear their conversation now cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
jikins:

Good for her undecided undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Anto: high scream,chocolate high scream. grin
Oyibo de gbaguan too

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Twoclans:
The housemates are just suffering from eviction fever.why do i have this funny feeling that in thier mind they will feel that the minas are exiting this weekend.

The way i have been so nice to my friends and neighbours since yesterday just to use thier phones to add more votes for Miracle.Its only God that can forgive me.

Lol

Better continue being NICE

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Twoclans:

hahahahha eviction fever. Alex is most. She is frustrated. Miracle and nina just no want trouble aa voting is ongoing. Lol they fear of teddy's eviction is the beginning of eviction fever for some housemates.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
#TeamFlyBoy
#WeDieHere

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
There's something similar about this HMS
Dem no sabi keep malice
And I like them for that.
They will fight,quarrel and kiss the next minute
The only signature fight in that house is
The Ceebi fight.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
jikins:

Yup!
That's what happened
She said only Princess ever cooked for her
In week 1 for the love of gawd!
Eishhh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Munzy14:

hahahahha eviction fever. Alex is most. She is frustrated. Miracle and nina just no want trouble aa voting is ongoing. Lol they fear of teddy's eviction is the beginning of eviction fever for some housemates.

Miracle and Nina are also very scared .The fear of bamteddys eviction.

By the time they are not evicted this week,the very smart housemates will get the message.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
The "kaukus" of 4 playing outside
The one that follows is there too
lipsrsealed
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Somebody cannor sleep in peace again? shocked shocked angry
lol.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
ladyprosper .. mummysilver e don tay

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Housemates keep being chased to the garden.

Tobi Alex miracle Nina and anto playing a dice game.
Lolu has come to join them.

Khloe talking to Rico and cee c in the corner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.