Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3871286 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Eeghe:

Yup!
That's what happened
She said only Princess ever cooked for her
In week 1 for the love of gawd!
Eishhh

Khloe will soon isolate herself with all this divisive wahala. If she is not ready to cook for everybody at once, she should let Rico cook.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
House iyaff divide las las

Miracle, Tobi,Alex, Nina,Anto
On the one hand
Koko,Rico and Ceec
One the other hand
Lolu jingling between the two divides grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
So the house is divided indeed... Rico, cee c, khloe and lolu eating chicken.. Anto, Nina, Alex, Tobi, Miracle playing dice... The chicken eaters ain't stable , they ar just staring at them especialy cee c. What is lolu forming, he wants to join both party ni.. Rubbish.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lool why did Khloe use her teeth to open bottle like that, I would even understand if it were a bottle of malt, but normal plastic bottle, oh lawd cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Evicted Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Teddy A, has given his view on the likely winner of the N45 million grand prize.
Teddy A left the reality show on Sunday after scoring the lowest votes.
Teddy A, in an interview with Wazobia TV, predicted that Miracle, will be the only housemate to win the ultimate prize.
He said that Miracle has the best composure in the house and ‘does not gossip behind your back and laughs to your face.
Teddy A said : ”I don’t care who wins, in fact, let the best man or woman win but I think it’s Miracle because he doesn’t go around gossiping like others do.
”Miracle has the best composure in the house. He says everything to your face. He might win the game.”

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Just what I suspected

Big brother has put the 2nd envelope

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
ninnyanny:
House iyaff divide las las

Miracle, Tobi,Alex, Nina,Anto
On the one hand
Koko,Rico and Ceec
One the other hand
Lolu jingling between the two divides grin
Rico ke! Person dat will gossip about cee-cee then go and sit down near her the next minute

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
The scene in the garden is not comfortable at all.

Khloe, Cee'c, Rico and Lolu eating fried meat.

Others playing dice but not eating anything.

I see a situation where people just gonna be going to cook when they are hungry.

Meanwhile, even the Rico that has been given meat does not agree with what Khloe is doing.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Yes Anto
Rob me of that moment
Mxm!!!

Closest to you does it mean someone sitting closest /nearest to you?
Oh has my dumbness invaded every sense that I have?

Anyone?
lipsrsealed
Mz mamBi?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
MamBi:
The scene in the garden is not comfortable at all.

Khloe, Cee'c, Rico and Lolu eating fried meat.

Others playing dice but not eating anything.

I see a situation where people just gonna be going to cook when they are hungry.

Meanwhile, even the Rico that has been given meat does not agree with what Khloe is doing.
When Alex n Rico leaves.
The 3 groups would be Tonacle, Loto and ceekocheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anakoni(f): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=ninnyanny post=66398255]Ceec is a trouble maker....Tobi was talking to koko,why did Ceec have to call Tobi a mad man? It was uncalled for.[/quote ]Please shut up. I watched what happened. Tobi first said Senseless. People sef undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ceec found the card
Nina opened it
It read "make food for the person closest to you"
Tobi was the closest.
He jumped for joy and said Nina would kill
Him with pepper

Nina: He is my bestie now,i can't kill him with pepper

Me: This life self cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nina opens the envelope.

Lol.
Her envelope reads.
Male food for the person closest to you.

Tobi hugs her and jokingly starts playing saying pepper will kill him.

Nina wonders if it means person she is closest to in the house. Tobi tells her no and says the person closest to her

He then asks her to make the noodles she did before but she should make it with less pepper.
She says she will feed him well as he is her bestie and goes to do so
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nina calls tobi bestie again

Bestie that nominated you.
Mtchewww.
Tobi I haven't forgiven you cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
KushyKush:

I noticed she needed the attention for her DP Lmao...

The only Beautiful thing in that picture is the wall in the kitchen grin
You evil asweargrin she is a beautiful lady.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Another envelope found by Cee'c who gave it to Nina to open.

Before Nina accepted the envelope, Cee'c tries to give it to Miracle who declined saying Cee'c should open it.

Khloe tries to say a vote needs to be passed by the house on who will open and Rico offers but Nina takes it.

Envelope: "Make food for the person closest to you."

Tobi is sitting closest to Nina and starts shouting that pepper will kill him.

Nina says she is closest to Miracle but Anto confirms that it is the person physically closest to her and not emotionally closest.

Tobi make request for noodles with egg but with reduced pepper.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
rockybabz:

Rico ke! Person dat will gossip about cee-cee then go and sit down near her the next minute
That's Rico's bbn character na
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
safarigirl:
Team Miracle is not alright o

Last I checked, it is not Miracle that has the likes of Bobrisky and MC Galaxy in his corner. Nina get celebs wey dey vote her, Miracle no get celebs

Team Mina, vote for the two equally. Nobody is better than anybody. Don't forsake one to help the other

With the mad love and following mee mee there's no one in tht house he wouldn't beat for votes head on without assistance from NY other team......we cnt as the same for nina. So pls Mina vote for nina. Team miracle can hold their own

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Eeghe:
Yes Anto
Rob me of that moment
Mxm!!!

Closest to you does it mean someone sitting closest m/nearest to you?
Oh has my dumbness invaded every sense that I have?

Anyone?
lipsrsealed
Thought it meant as per relationship, but apparently it's literally. I would've double checked with Big Brother (if allowed)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Giel:
Nina calls tobi bestie again

Bestie that nominated you.
Mtchewww.
Tobi I haven't forgiven you cry
I cried grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Is like the khloe's caucus ar planning of gathering the whole hms 2geda to reach a concensus.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
freshboi88:

With the mad love and following mee mee there's no one in tht house he wouldn't beat for votes head on without assistance from NY other team......we cnt as the same for nina. So pls Mina vote for nina. Team miracle can hold their own

Stop this please
Eishh

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Thought it meant as per relationship, but apparently it's literally. I would've double checked with Big Brother (if allowed)
Thought so as well.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Teddy said he will make sure Khloe piss blood through her anus before he leaves that house. Teddy were are you abeg the hour has come klori in bobriskys voice is giving my pple double wahala.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Don't you just like Tobi? See his reaction when he found out that Nina will be feeding him.

I have the feeling he is actually a free spirit in real life

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Cee'c and Rico try to convince Khloe that she might need to speak to the house and Khloe says no.

She says she is at peace with everybody and does not need to say anything.

She says she can call a meeting if Rico and Cee'c have anything to say.

A few minutes later, I hear Cee'c voice in the background saying that since it is not just one person saying the same thing, there might be need to address the issues.

Nina is now making the noodles for Tobi who is claiming that even on "Bestie" level, he is closest to Nina.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Seems they are still confused as to what exactly the closest to you means.

I think it may mean closest to you in the house though.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
ninnyanny:
I cried grin
tobi just called her bestie right now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

I knew it
I would wager a tooth that Anto knew too cheesy
She wants to play down a MiNa moment tongue cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Frankdammy:
tobi just called her bestie right now
Yeah I heard that too.And I cried again. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Anto angry

How can she say to Nina and tobi :
"Nina already feeds miracle nothing about that is entertaining to me"?.

See shade angry

All because Nina said it will be fun to feed tobi.

Anto warn yourself.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
freshboi88:

I get your point. But everything you are saying is based on assumptions, so If You are for Mira go ALL OUT for him but if You are for Nina do same. No Splitting and assumptions.

PS: Both would be fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)