Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3872560 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2018
Ibk03:

To say Nina fooled miracle makes Zero sense! Why do we have so many people that can't argue with simple logic..
Nina didn't force Miracle to a kiss on day 1. That kiss was mutual... Nina gets very red when angry, so it's clear she cannot hide her emotions.. It's obvious she likes miracle even though she tries to conceal this sometimes.

Nina like I always said is not a smart cookie, but she is definetely not a jezebel... She put out her relationship In the open from day 1.
How she has gone about thinking what she is doing is okay, shows she is clearly naive and also foolish.. But I can't bring any accusations of her being deceitful.
Miracle knows what he is into and I'm certain he is the one doing the emotional playing rather than Nina.. He controls that relationship.. Miracle would prefer an Anto to a Nina on the outside..

That being said the Mina ship has sailed
Nina fooled Miracle, argue with Nina trolls tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

A real woman would never type this nonsense you did .
Are you even a woman ?
Or a male camouflaging with a female monkier ?

Women draw men near all the time ...
They make the man believe he is in control ,when all the time they are the one pulling all the strings ....
You do not know the power of women .
Miracle is not the one in control of that relationship ...
He thinks he is
Many lame people also do
But Nina has his mumu button ...
She controls his emotions
Detects his moves
Guilt trips him
Manipulates him into fighting her fights
Persuades him to do things he ordinarily would never have done ...
And finds a way to blame him for all her fuckries ..

Miracle can never date a girl like Anto ,why ?
The same reason he is dating Nina ...
He likes being in control ...
Anto is not a woman to be told what to do and Miracle knows too well ,he respects her ,seeks her opinion but there is no sexual interest there .

Nina manipulated him by presenting herself as the one who can be controlled , that's how he got under her reins and web of deception.
No need to join issues with you.. It's your prerogative to decide what you want to decide..
Nina is not manipulating miracle.. Simple..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2018
noxybabe:

Abeg na lié.dont try to use dis as excusé to cover up for nina.i dont even blâme her,Its her life.i wish most of u were like dis with bisola's case last year.i remember d backlash she got even from some people here supporting nina.With dat said,i dont believe gals like Koko and cee c would Have had sex in dat house.
My opinion thou

Thanks for ur honesty. No gal there is a saint in the house. Nina did wrong bt she's doesn't deserve the terrible words been thrown at her. I didn't condemn bisola cos she didn't know TTT was married bt yh she was alittle to eager for sm action.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2018
undertaker002:
Nina fans pity card. someone that said she can't date Mira
they can't even collect their L honorably.

They are also experts at manipulation like their Nina.

See mumu talk everywhere, they have all been found out. Nobody with an IQ more than 10 on Team Mina, will go for Nina at this point.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

You need to see the way oga dey smooch am yesterday... lipsrsealed
chop and clean mouth things lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Men are very foolish
When their ego is not doing the talking ,their dick is .
Reason they are easily used and manipulated .

Most of these social media feminists rant and rant ....
but they don't have anything to show for it cue "that arrant dog Nkechi Bianze "

You do not win by bantering with a man
you cannot gain anything by being rude ,they will only avoid you ,and we all know the world revolves around them .

The best way to get a man to do all your biddings is playing dumb
He wants you to know you do not know as much as he does ....
once you show you do ,the relationship is toast .
They pretend they want an intelligent girl. but your intellect must be secondary to theirs ,you become that person they ask for advice to reinstate their stance after they've already made their decisions.

All powerful women knew this much .
Cleopatra slept with her male councils to influence their decisions ...

Folarunshu olakija was a mistress to many powerful politicians ,she played dumb and answered yes sir ,till one left her a depleted oil block ,today she is one the richest black woman in the world.

Beyonce played the dump girl friend to jay z ,tagging along like a dumb bimbo ,not saying much or doing much quietly nursing her ambitions ,fast forward 12 years later ,her star power eclipses her husband's .

Anyone who is still in denial that Nina is playing Miracle is either dumb or a man (oddly synonymous)

She drew him in by presenting to him the kind of woman an ego driven man like he would love .
And consequently started manipulating him .
Now the boy is totally whipped .....
Nina has her game on lock and she's playing it to perfection.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

Only dancers will be around to welcome Alex.

The association of Nigerian prostitutes will also go for Nina's party.

Yes he will sure go places. Thank God he is better than Efe and his stupid noise he calls music

Bambam's outfit though... She don ready for last night "after party" lipsrsealed
Ur onpoint, Teddy A and Efe are like light and Darkness when it comes to musical talents grin Efe is nonsense compared to Teddy, even my Aunt in Norway loves Teddy A songs especially Baby mo, Teddy just needed a platform to sell his market and blow,which ofcourse he did successfully with the BBN thing kiss kissAm so happy that a contestant like him participated on this show, he made my DSTV subscription worth it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
100naira:
chop and clean mouth things lipsrsealed

lol... lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Psychedelia(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
MrBigiman:
Tribute to Rico:

Today, we know u'll be heading to Lagos. Your highest moment would be cooking for the whole house to eat and acting funny during the Saturday parties. If only had u been more adventurous, this great pain wouldn't befall u.

Ur insensererity, eve dropping and gross evasion of truth has done u the most harm. You see what is clearly white and call it black, so as to sound politically correct. We the audience see through ur ugly scale of insincerity.

Another wrong u did was evading eviction every week, that way you never really built a fan base. It's such a shame to play safe. For safe is the new risky, and any man not willing to venture out will veer off the orbit and become a cloud without water.

Your biggest undoing however, would be interacting with CeeC. The lady has sympathisers, who sincerely think she is wrong. They however have sworn to keep voting her in. However, they punish anyone she is close to as crime for her wrong. This in my opinion is wrong, but that is what it is.

When u come to Nigeria, never see urself as a celebrity because u are not, go to white house and queue for Amala like the others. Go to Balogun market and buy knock off shirts, your news may never trend.

Finally keep off the CeeC's of this world, those who feel the whole world owe them something but never really bring anything to the table, and determine to succeed as ur first attempt was a total waste.

Love, peace, hope and grace to you.

Bigiman 2018

Mehn, that was deep.
Almost brought tears to my eyes. tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
styrese:
Ur onpoint, Teddy A and Efe are like light and Darkness when it comes to musical talents grin Efe is nonsense compared to Teddy, even my Aunt in Norway loves Teddy A songs especially Baby mo, Teddy just needed a platform to sell his market and blow,which ofcourse he did successfully with the BBN thing kiss kissAm so happy that a contestant like him participated on this show, he made my DSTV subscription worth it.

People were wondering why last night's party didn't trend.

Little did they know that most bbn fans were partying with bad man. Baba sef no dull, him don enter studio sharp sharp grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
The way some people are pained about Koko and cee c's friends eh...,u would think thèse gals snatched their husbands.lol.. tongue tongue continue hating on people who dont give a Bleep about u ,dont Channel ur energy to things dat will letter ur life..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by omisakint: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
safarigirl:
I don't get this question

Tobi is not up.. You made a mistake in your first reply
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:
[s] Men are very foolish

but they don't have anything to show for it cue "that arrant dog Nkechi Bianze "

you cannot gain anything by being rude ,they will only avoid you ,and we all know the world revolves around them .

They pretend they want an intelligent girl. but your intellect must be secondary to theirs ,you become that person they ask for advice to reinstate their stance after they've already made their decisions.

Folarunshu olakija was a mistress to many powerful politicians ,she played dumb and answered yes sir ,till one left her a depleted oil block ,today she is one the richest black woman in the world.

Beyonce played the dump girl friend to jay z ,tagging along like a dumb bimbo ,not saying much or doing much quietly nursing her ambitions ,fast forward 12 years later ,her star power eclipses her husband's .

Anyone who is still in denial that Nina is playing Miracle is either dumb or a man (oddly synonymous)

She drew him in by presenting to him the kind of woman an ego driven man like he would love .
Nina has her game on lock and she's playing it to perfection. [/s]
This jobless brat just insulted Alakija and Beyonce... grin grin

God bless the creator of cell phones that allowed dumb people the opportunity to use their device to type trash..

Gym instructor that is always on BBN thread.. Fake ass, broke ass, lazy 23 year old internet troll...
Keep kinging with no throne!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:
Men are very foolish

Nina has her game on lock and she's playing it to perfection.hahahaha you are worded just like Nkechi Bianze..if she was here and read this, you guys would have shut down nairaland already.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Akthedream112:

IS THAT WHY YOU ARE SO OBSESSED WITH HER? DIDCUSSJNG HER MORNING,AFTERNOON,NIGHT ?
THERE IS NO DAY YOU WONT MENTION CEE-C AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT?
CANT YOU SEE THAT CEE-C IS NOW THE REASON PEOPLE LIKE YOU WATCH BIG BROTHER? grin
SOMEONE LIKE YOU CAN NEVER ENJOY BIG BROTHER WITHOUT CEE-C... DONT EVEN DENY IT
are u sure u are not high on oshogbo weed? Are u sure u are quoting d right person

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

Little did they know that most bbn fans were partying with bad man. Baba sef no dull, him don enter studio sharp sharp grin
Bamteddy kiss kissi no go lié,i didnt like bambam in d Begining of d show but i got to see à sweet and talented side of her before her eviction and i must say i loved it.i wish her all d besti in life cos she deserves it.
Teddy à was one of my favourites and i was hoping hé would stay till finale but all is well sha cos hé go make am wella.wé miss and luv u bamteddy. kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
noxybabe:

So if cee c and khloe leave d house dey will die,abi?u are talking as if éviction is d end of d world for thèse housemate.baba,only one person will win d money.Abeg leave Koko and cee c alone and face ur ever righteous favourites.i dont know wat dos gals Have done to people like u on dis thread.u will soon develop hbp for their matter.
and u wet carry ceecee and khloe case for head like gala...no go kee ursef wen them evict them o. And yes.... those two silly toxic girls will never win the prize. Kee ursef

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:
Men are very foolish

Nina has her game on lock and she's playing it to perfection.

Trash....

Team Mina for life.... grin tongue

You all Minas will surely spilt the votes till finals. I am glad the dumbdumbs are still gullible to believe in the scripted love played by Nina grin

Tobi
Nina
Miracle
Ceece
Khole

will all be in the finals....

Either Tobi or Ceece will win the money because Mina will forever split their votes. Today's eviction will clearly show how weak y'all are grin

Lmao... Y'all played yourselves tongue

23 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:
Men are very foolish

Nina has her game on lock and she's playing it to perfection.hahahaha you are worded just like Nkechi Bianze..if she was here and read this, you guys would have shut down nairaland already.
hahahaha you are worded just like Nkechi Bianzr... if she was here and read this, you guys would have shut down nairaland already. Feminism is about empowerong women not controlling men.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
FrankGiel:

God bless the creator of cell phones that allowed dumb people the opportunity to use their device to type trash..

Gym instructor that is always on BBN thread.. Fake ass, broke ass, lazy 23 year old internet troll...

That one is not 23... He is still looking for admission at age 28 that is why he is always bitter grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

grin yes nah, who know wan chop better food. This BBN has lost its steam whether people choose to admit it or Not.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

lol... lipsrsealed
and before you know it, TeddyA go move on to another... lipsrsealed

By the way, bam bam still get that her sexy bedroom voice? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
noxybabe:

Bamteddy kiss kissi no go lié,i didnt like bambam in d Begining of d show but i got to see à sweet and talented side of her before her eviction and i must say i loved it.i wish her all d besti in life cos she deserves it.
Teddy à was one of my favourites and i was hoping hé would stay till finale but all is well sha cos hé go make am wella.wé miss and luv u bamteddy. kiss kiss

BamTeddy says hi ma'am cool

styrese:
grin yes nah, who know wan chop better food. This BBN has lost its steam whether people choose to admit it or Not.

Just like last season... The show is already predictable just like a nollywood movie. You know the end from The middle grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
jaxxy:

Thanks for ur honesty. No gal there is a saint there. Nina did wrong bt she's doesn't deserve the terrible words bern thrown at her. I didn't condemn bukola cos she didn't know TTT was married bt yh she was alittle to eager for sm action.
See let me burst ur brain lol..non of d female housemate has been called worse,irritating and mean names like Koko and cee c.Which i strongly feel dey dont déservé cos dey are human and Its just à game.Dey neva even call nina anything sef,dey still dey pity her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
100naira:
and before you know it, TeddyA go move on to another... lipsrsealed

By the way, bam bam still get that her sexy bedroom voice? grin

sexy every-tang! lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
FrankGiel:

You are the jobless brat .
Running after my posts like a rabid dog in heat .
Fake ass oil worker that can't curry enough credit to vote Teddy A ,and hide like a coward the moment he was evicted .

I'll never insult Beyonce
I have too much respect for her
She is ten times the man you are .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:

BamTeddy says hi bro! cool
I be female no be bro

Just like last season... The shoe is already predictable just like a nollywood movie. You know the end from The middle grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
noxybabe:

Apologies Duquesa kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
omisakint:

Tobi is not up.. You made a mistake in your first reply
you misunderstood me, it wasn't an error

I meant Miracle, Tobi and CeeC will be Top 3 at the finals

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
eneabu83:
hahahaha you are worded just like Nkechi Bianzr... if she was here and read this, you guys would have shut down nairaland already. Feminism is about empowerong women not controlling men.
We had our showdown on Facebook ,she blocked me after I finished her life grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
KushyKush:
[s][/s]

Trash....

Team Mina for life.... grin tongue

You all Minas will surely spilt the votes till finals. I am glad the dumbdumbs are still gullible to believe in the scripted love played by Nina grin

Tobi
Nina
Miracle
Ceece
Khole

will all be in the finals....

Either Tobi or Ceece will win the money because Mina will forever split their votes. Today's eviction will clearly show how weak y'all are grin

Lmao... Y'all played yourselves tongue

oga, when someone loses, they usually go into the background to restrategise and wonder where they went wrong.

They do not stay behind to troll the people that are better than them. Stop looking like a sore loser, your beef with ThreeBear is not making you look better than her undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
freshboi88:

Cee c's wide pata fall on u too

You'all are hilarious. cheesy grin grin grin

Been laughing all morning with these comments. LMAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86