Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) (73500 Views)

President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by theo1477(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
ManirBK:
OBJ to seek for National pardon!

OBJ wouldn't advice when things are going wrong,but he would wait until they are soured,and would write a distraction letter, distracting leaders from being focus
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
OBJ may even be targeted at making Buhari a better person and eventually win a 2nd term. I don't see how the coalition is gonna work when every tribe wants to rule. There will be discord amongst them all and at the end, there will be sympathy voting.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shehucom:
Truth be told, we haven't seen any better candidate that would compete with buhari just yet....
So Fayose is not a better candidate?
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by adeoba2008(m): 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Politics is all about interest . No permanent friends. Anyone can blab on NL for all I care.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Lumig: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
ManirBK:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-obasanjo-meet-in-addis-ababa.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9206072075
What do you expect? These are matured men, not women...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by MRAKBEE(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shehucom:
Truth be told, we haven't seen any better candidate that would compete with buhari just yet....
Kp deceiving thyself

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by truthstands12: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nigerians are dying of hunger and the president is smiling. Very unfortunate. Go to communities, you'll see how hunger is ravaging this country. No direction, no leadership, no good policies. Get your PVC. Full stop.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by OpinionCounts(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Believe me, the sum of the stolen money in the account of those three individuals can turn Nigeria to London.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by dhappyking(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
It remains Babangida to complete the team of Generals manipulating this nation like a puppet. Until they get tired or God removes them from the equation, we will never make much, if any, progress. Don't ask me how I knew. May God help Nigeria!
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by lionshare: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
I am not sure I understand most people...are you they expecting them to be frowning at each other or to engage in a fist fight. This is just for the optics...even if trump bumps into Hillary they will exchange pleasantries (perhaps smile at each other) and move on.

For the sake of emphasis, OBJ has given everyone the needed momentum to oust PMB. Lets just look for a young and dynamic Nigerian like Fela Durotoye and support that person enmass with our PVC.

Btw; I hope you are know its more difficult to rig these days compared to the past. Get your PVC...
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by TSO4U: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
The great 3Gs
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Subexclusive(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Who is deceiving who shocked
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by chubinwa(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
u wouldn't expect two old men to b in enmity
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by ngbede1984: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Buhari is a terrorist
Not just a terrorist an economic terrorist.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
They couldn't look at each other's faces...

...bUt come na everywhere Abdulsalam dey dey? See am, you go think say him rule for 32 years
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
They say Africa is a continent of apes! I hate that maxim, I hate those who describe the black continent in such similitude....

But this photos eh! I don't know...
I mean, whatever made me see a Jibrilla, a Gorilla and an Emperor Tamarin?!
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by jeroba1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Icecomrade:
Sai baba
bye baba
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by akinboyo: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
For your mind, eh!
ManirBK:
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Smiles for the cameras grin

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
The look on Buharis face. grin Buhari be like "Uuhm! I'm very sorry for your life this man" in the fourth picture

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
dhappyking:
It remains Babangida to complete the team of Generals manipulating this nation like a puppet. Until they get tired or God removes them from the equation, we will never make much, if any, progress. Don't ask me how I knew. May God help Nigeria!

IBB and Buhari are like rat and cat. Full time each other enemy.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by emmie14: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
ManirBK:

We demand apology from you
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by taiwojoe40(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shehucom:
is Buhari better than any
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by emmie14: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shehucom:
blindness is not only inability to see
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by alezzy13: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
Notice how they both avoid each others eyes
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by alezzy13: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:
They couldn't look at each other's faces...

...bUt come na everywhere Abdulsalam dey dey? See am, you go think say him rule for 32 years

Exactly! Its more difficult to fake a smile or laughter while staring eyeball to eyeball.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by tarano: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Buhari will be 77 years in 2019. He should take Obasanjo's advice. Nothing personal
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by AyakaDunukofia: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shehucom:
Good observation...Yes, Buhari's competence on the management of the economy is second to none. Business is booming.

His management of Nigeria's diversity is equally unparalleled. Infact he is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. I hope I made your day.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by abbaapple: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Buhari is a terrorist

Your mum is what then? angry
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by middlebelter(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
ManirBK:
Rubbish! If you don't know, you should know it today that OBJ's voice is the voice of international community. It is also a reflection of the thoughts of majority informed minds in this country.
If PMB still want to enjoy the support of international community he should not mess with the old guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matt Hoye Compares Buhari's White House Reception To That Of Angela Merkel / Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.