Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) (73498 Views)

President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
cool

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by pol23: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Aye.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by supereagle(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
May Obasanjo Never Write me a letter.

I'm not a fan of OBJ but one of my prayer points has always been that may Obasanjo never write me a letter.
Obasanjo may have done exact or more evil than whoever he's writing to admonish, but while OBJ always escape repercussions, whoever he writes to admonish is not always lucky.

OBJ's involvement in any issue signifies the imminent end of that issue.

First he wrote to Shagari when the latter was soaked in mismanagement of the economy. Few months later the military smashed Shagari government in 1983

He then wrote to Abacha and described him as a stone age dictator. The letter landed him in trouble, He was almost killed. But after his death sentence was converted into prison terms, he wrote another letter to Abacha titled NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT, Where he said, "I was a head of state yesterday, today, I'm in jail. You're the head of state today, tomorrow, your condition may be worse than mine...".
Indeed, Abacha's future was worse as he ended inside the grave!!!

OBJ didn't write himself while in power but instead wrote his deputy, Atiku Abubakar. Atiku has become a shadow of his pre-1999 self since then.

It wasn't clear whether he wrote Yar'adua, a terminally ill former Katsina Governor he imposed on Nigeria....but he came out publicly and asked him to resign!!!

He also didn't spare GEJ he wrote him in a letter titled BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, But it was actually late before the letter was written. Jonathan, today, has become a sorrowful history.

His latest letter to Buhari is no joke,
Take it or not, Buhari needs absolute care else the letter becomes his political albatross.

Beg Obasanjo for me whenever you see him, may he never write me a letter.

COPIED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by 989900: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shehucom:
Truth be told, we haven't seen any better candidate that would compete with buhari just yet....
#bottomline

OTOH though, I think a Duke and Ribadu/Senator Sani or something similar would give him a run for the seat -- they will need to run on a new party though -- definitely not APC nor PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by johnaruson(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Let Buhari go home and rest or
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by 989900: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Atk1nson:

For most politicians it's just a game. Many at times,its the idiots in their camps that seem it as a life or death contest

#word
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by gtown: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Buhari is a terrorist
Yes, every ipobian pig is now afraid of Buhari.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Then what is wrong about them bugging or talking to each other?

It's a sign of maturity that they don't take things personal. So you expected Buhari to shun Obasanjo, maybe slap him or spit on him? They are just matured to keep any other thing aside!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by ehix89(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
If na women, trust me regardless of the event them must fight

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan was not invited
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by rocoh(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Buhari might not even know about the letter, do not be surprised.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by hokafor(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=ScorpioMoon post=64587602]it's unfortunate that a wealthy and populous nation like Nigeria is still being led by corpses. Nigeria is a wealthy nation and Nigerians are the smartest blacks in the world. street smart with great sense of humor and all of that . Nigerians have a good sense of the way things should be ,they always want the best , they desire to live in an organized and orderly society. You can imagine the disappointment as the reality on ground doesn't match the intelligence of Nigerians. Spot on God bless you
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by gtown: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
175:
Buhari is a a gooner
. Because you think Buhari is lily livered like your hero, jonadunce.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Firgemachar: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mature people!
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2018

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by gtown: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
bigerboy200:
The president of Katsina State.
who must be obeyed by all Biafra by fire by force till 2023 comes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Norstrademus(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shehucom:
Truth be told, we haven't seen any better candidate that would compete with buhari just yet....
Who is this one?
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
That's maturity.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Tecno66: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Buhari is a terrorist
Easy, my man o. Na because of this kind post them say them wan monitor social media o, before soja come dey knock our door for midnite.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by gtown: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Norstrademus:
Who is this one?
He is human being, or does he looks like Ipob pig?
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by bewla(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
ManirBK:
OBJ to seek for National pardon!
and get national smile

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
This is why at times i wander whether politics is really a bad or good game...

enemy today, friend tomorrow....while some people who sleep worshiping everyday in their mosque or church has a permanent enemy...shio!
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by afbstrategies: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Real men respect those who tell them the honest truth. Obasanjo warned GEJ not to seek re-election and the outcome is history.The real Buhari may value people like OBJ more than his praise singers like Sarki and Ngeneukwenu. I pity those who expected them to openly frown at one another. That's why they are matured leaders.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by ignatiuschinedu(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
These men should stop making us look like fools.yesterday there had fight on papers and Tv's today there are laughing and taking pictures.pity this country self and her people.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Stbottle(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shehucom:

Think again.. kwankwaso, dankwambo....that is removing atiku from the equation oo
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Sheikhmd007(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shehucom:
Honestly we haven't seen one. True talk from Shehucom
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Abdulsallam the ultimate thief grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Marvis4real(f): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
so people expected them to keep malice. Nay, it doesn't work that way.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by Freeman50(m): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
For the fact that he told him the truth doesn't mean they keep malice, they know themselves. So y'all should save your breath.
Politic portrays : No permanent friend, no permanent enemy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) by emmydadave: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
So glad to see our past and present looters together
Oooopss did i say looters? I meant leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated / Matt Hoye Compares Buhari's White House Reception To That Of Angela Merkel / Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.