Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex (1249 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / W&M Is An Industry Which Owns Billions Dollar Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by streetmingles(f): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2018
I came upon this little article somewhere and beagn to wonder; when really is the best time to have s*x? I mean, as an ill equipped personnel for this type of topic, I decided to do a research. And here’s what I found;
New U.K. research found that the best time to have s*x is at 7:30 a.m., or about 45 minutes after you wake up. The study from Forza Supplements, which surveyed 1,000 people about the best times of day they liked to do various activities, notes that the waking hours are when your energy levels are highest. And, the endorphins stimulated by sexy time set off a feel-good effect the rest of the day. (Your coworkers may even wonder why you’re extra peppy today.)
>>>>http://googlenewsextra..com.ng/2018/01/find-out-best-time-to-have-sex.html

1 Share

Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by JULIE1925(f): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2018
grin

So, is there a specific time now when to shag? cheesy
Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by Shedrack777: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2018
op, Lets go to bed dear
Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

So, is there a specific time now when to shag? cheesy
Yes na given the type of boyfriend you have...

Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2018
streetmingles:
I came upon this little article somewhere and beagn to wonder; when really is the best time to have s*x? I mean, as an ill equipped personnel for this type of topic, I decided to do a research. And here’s what I found;
New U.K. research found that the best time to have s*x is at 7:30 a.m., or about 45 minutes after you wake up. The study from Forza Supplements, which surveyed 1,000 people about the best times of day they liked to do various activities, notes that the waking hours are when your energy levels are highest. And, the endorphins stimulated by sexy time set off a feel-good effect the rest of the day. (Your coworkers may even wonder why you’re extra peppy today.)
>>>>http://googlenewsextra..com.ng/2018/01/find-out-best-time-to-have-sex.html

Shagging 7.30am is for jobless people that have nothing to do.

Hardworking men and women are in the offices by that time smiley
Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by JULIE1925(f): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2018
angels09:

Yes na given the type of boyfriend you have...

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Which one ur talking about?
Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by olayinex(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2018
Haba Wen no b breakfast
Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by Cowbuoy: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2018
Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2018
JULIE1925:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Which one ur talking about?
The one carrying you up there.
He communes throughout the night and worshipped in the day.... So 7:30AM is the only time he can actually shag your velvet cake.
Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by Daniel2289(m): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2018
efesodje:

Shagging 7.30am is for jobless people that have nothing to do.

Hardworking men and women are in the offices by that time smiley
U are right to some extent. But it doesn't have to be 7:30 Always. 6am will be better.
Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by condralbedez: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2018
Anytime the urge arises, no specific time to lash. #myopinion
Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by JULIE1925(f): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2018
angels09:

[s]The one carrying you up there.
He communes throughout the night and worshipped in the day.... So 7:30AM is the only time he can actually shag your velvet cake.[/s]

#TeamTightNunu
#TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched
#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage
cool
Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
JULIE1925:

#TeamTightNunu
#TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched
#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage
cool
Lol... Thanks I'll take a sexdoll instead..... Not a masquerade leftover forming tight elasticity

Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by JULIE1925(f): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
angels09:

Lol... Thanks I'll take a sexdoll instead..... [s]Not a masquerade leftover forming tight elasticity[/s]

Hahahah...Ur NOT the type i wanna die for.. I don't fvck with a brokeazz like u.. So , u can go and get ur Aba made sex doll. But still I doubt if u can afford coz ur the type of person i can sense that cant even afford some egg rolls...

Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
JULIE1925:

Hahahah...Ur NOT the type i wanna die for.. I don't fvck with a brokeazz like u.. So , u can go and get ur Aba made sex doll. But still I doubt if u can afford coz ur the type of person i can sense that cant even afford some egg rolls...
LOL first of all... ain't the one fvckin a lice infested dirtyass masquerade... YOU ARE!

Secondly I didn't ask for the condition of your puna... YOU ADVERTISED.

Thirdly Don't get sensitive that ain't digging your masquerade leftover puna... #teamclassy

1 Like

Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by JULIE1925(f): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
angels09:

LOL first of all... ain't the one fvckin a lice infested dirtyass masquerade... YOU ARE!

Secondly I didn't ask for the condition of your puna... YOU ADVERTISED.

Thirdly Don't get sensitive that ain't digging your masquerade leftover puna... #teamclassy

First of all, i don't need to advertise my NUNU...coz this is not for u..

Second of all..ur the one who jumped on me blabbering shii with ur black lips stacked together like burned donuts...

And lastly i am not sensitive like ur psoriasis infested black azz...Abeeg, i don't want to waste my time with some yellow-eyed mumu like u.. So, get lost and masturbate til u cum and drink it .. It seems ur brain is so dry like ur knuckles..
Re: 7:30 A.m Is The Best Time To Have Sex by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
JULIE1925:

First of all, i don't need to advertise my NUNU...coz this is not for u..
BUT YOU DID!!!
Second of all..ur the one who jumped on me blabbering shii with ur black lips stacked together like burned donuts...
HOW?
And lastly i am not sensitive like ur psoriasis infested black azz...Abeeg, i don't want to waste my time with some yellow-eyed mumu like u.. So, get lost and masturbate til u cum and drink it .. It seems ur brain is so dry like ur knuckles..
QUIT HALLUCINATING.... AIN'T GONNA DESCEND THAT LOW TO NOTICE IF YOU POSSIBLY HAVE A PUNNY.... APART FROM THE MASQUERADE LEFTOVER.

(1) (Reply)

Married Men, How Did You Know She Is The One? / If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life / Face Of Idoma International Carnival 2018 !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.