Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced (28808 Views)

FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries / FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Good job guys.

Whats the next step after physical verification.

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by superlanny(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nice one, happy for you guys, a page without pro Buhari bashers, this is part of his change o.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Npower hw much are you guys paying
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Jilo83(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
azelab:
Npower team, i am batch A in the device selection but i have not be given my device. My collection centre is mtn office idi ape ibadan oyo state likewise the device i selected is Nagro Tecno Device. Please When Will I Get My Device.
the same thing applicable to me. I went there twice last year after receiving sms from npower. The second time i went there they told me not to come unless the contact me from npower(even if npower send me another sms). I received another sms from npower to pick up my device but i didn't go because of transport fare. I have already spent close to 10000 on two occasions. What should i do?
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by polosky: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
npowerng:

She can not be transferred to another LGA totally aside the one she selected initially during the registration process.
Physical verification has been concluded sir.
But i advice you to tell She can visit the LGAs for her verification, if it is still ongoing in that state. If she is still interested.

You guys Rock....... In my life, I have never seen this level of commitment and selflessness in Nigeria government to serve despite our diverse ethnicity and diverse wahala....... for the first time in my existence, there is a sense of HOPE Nigeria would some day be great with likes of NPOWER. I hope all your effort would be a legacy future govt would emulate from...... Am satisfied with the reply thank you NPOWER
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by liver123(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sir what about Npower build 2016. When are they commencing our posting
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Banter1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
FĂșck you npowerng

2 Likes

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by mayowascholar(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
What is our hope for those of us who are seconded to MDA @Mrnpowerng?
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
for those interested in knowing the process to take n follow, pls follow or visit www.valentine202.com for more details
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by theo1477(m): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

The distribution of the 2nd batch of N-Power devices has commenced. It commenced in Lagos and will spread out to other states shortly.

Please be patient, everyone will get their device. This applies ONLY to 2016 beneficiaries in the 2nd batch.

#NPowerNG
When would 2017 final list be out?

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by zidek(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pls pray for Buhari to continue till 2023, or the N-power will go extinct like Jonathan's SURE-P!
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by noble2faith(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
@npower I have an issue. My phone got lost few months back. I was unable to welcome back my sim owing to d fact dat someone helped me to welcome it and re-register it when it first got lost. The same number I put down during my registration. Though I had my physical verification done. I am 2017 Batch B beneficiary to be. I hope this won't hamper me from collecting d device and d monthly payment as well.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by noble2faith(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
liver123:

Are you kidirin me?
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by iretiolu92(f): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
when will you start distribution of speedstars tablet to batch A?
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Supremor(m): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
polosky:

You guys Rock....... In my life, I have never seen this level of commitment and selflessness in Nigeria government to serve despite our diverse ethnicity and diverse wahala....... for the first time in my existence, there is a sense of HOPE Nigeria would some day be great with likes of NPOWER. I hope all your effort would be a legacy future govt would emulate from...... Am satisfied with the reply thank you NPOWER
why being too patronising? Here comes your story with elements of falsehood. From Kogi to Nassarawa and here you are acting all too subservient and it's not like npowerng has said anything to suggest a way out for your sister, except if you have difficulty comprehending

2 Likes

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 30, 2018
npowerng:

Okay sir, very soon.
All the necessary information on the progress and next steps would be made available on our Social Media Channels.
the hypocrites on this forum would not say anything now
Awon Omo Igbo radarada
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2018
Banter1:
FĂșck you npowerng

Good day.

Please do not abuse/Insult on this thread sir.
With all due respect if you do not have any question, kindly leave the thread for people that have complaints.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2018
iretiolu92:
when will you start distribution of speedstars tablet to batch A?

Very soon.

When your device is ready, You would be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2018
polosky:

Thank you sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2018
IFearGod:
You have commenced distribution of the 2nd batch when the batch A that chose Speedstar tablet are still on hold? You people are hell of a joke.... Nonsense!

If your speedstar device is ready, You would be contacted.

Thank you for your patience.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2018
noble2faith:
@npower I have an issue. My phone got lost few months back. I was unable to welcome back my sim owing to d fact dat someone helped me to welcome it and re-register it when it first got lost. The same number I put down during my registration. Though I had my physical verification done. I am 2017 Batch B beneficiary to be. I hope this won't hamper me from collecting d device and d monthly payment as well.

I insist you should go to your service provider(Main Office) close to you.

Explain in details why you want a Sim swap, they would ask you for a court affidavit for sim retrieval.

In no time, Your welcome back would be done.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2018
foliade:

Kudos to N-power team

Thank you. smiley
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:34am On Jan 30, 2018
theo1477:

When would 2017 final list be out?

Very soon sir.

All the necessary information on the progress and next steps would be made available on our Social Media Channels.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2018
liver123:

All the necessary information on the progress and next steps would be made available on our Social Media Channels kindly stay tuned.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Jilo83:
the same thing applicable to me. I went there twice last year after receiving sms from npower. The second time i went there they told me not to come unless the contact me from npower(even if npower send me another sms). I received another sms from npower to pick up my device but i didn't go because of transport fare. I have already spent close to 10000 on two occasions. What should i do?

If i understand you clearly, You said you were contacted but you didn't go sir.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:
Npower hw much are you guys paying

angry \

Did you apply?
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2018
kenonze:
Good job guys.

Whats the next step after physical verification.

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2018
npowerng:

angry \

Did you apply?
I want to apply
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Tsam1959(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Supremor:
why being too patronising? Here comes your story with elements of falsehood. From Kogi to Nassarawa and here you are acting all too subservient and it's not like npowerng has said anything to suggest a way out for your sister, except if you have difficulty comprehending

why are you tryna kill his vibe .
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by fellowman: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2018
npowerng:

when will it be made known, are you paying them this month January?

or will you pay on February? I'm talking about 2018 npowerng I'm not talking about 2017 because there's no 2017 Npower.

stop lying to this small children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Invites Applications For 2015 Direct Short Service Commission / 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake / A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.