Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced (28811 Views)

FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries / FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sansa143:
Just got a call from npower asking me to go for registration and am in zaria not Jos anymore.Can I do d reg down here in zaria or I would have to go to jos.

Kindly note that your registration and other activities would be done at your selected state and LGAs/NOA office sir
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Anoneism:
Please, should I wait until I'm contacted before going for my device collection or I can go there now without text message?

Yes sir.

When your device is ready, You would be contacted.
Unless you have activated DND on your line.You might not receive the SMS.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by manny4u(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly write a comprehensive letter with a scanned copy of your step down training certificate to devicesupport@npvn.ng
Thank you.
Okay,
But we were not given any certificate at Bwari area council just a manual.
And who do i address the letter to, and is there any other official I can copy on this letter?
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by manny4u(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly write a comprehensive letter with a scanned copy of your step down training certificate to devicesupport@npvn.ng
Thank you.
But what is even the essence of you people having a presence on social media if you can't resolve issues here. I just checked my mail now and found out I have sent more than 50 complaints to devicesupport@npvn.ng this is pure wickedness. This country is simply shitty and nothing works here.

3 Likes

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Anoneism(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
npowerng:

Device distribution is a process and it's ongoing, When your device is ready, You would be contacted.
Alright, I deeply appreciate your prompt reply.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by DrSad(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
npowerng:

Good day sir,

When your selected device is ready, You would be contact.

Thank you for your patience.
I don't receive npower notifications that's why am asking...so I'll know how to go about it
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by achorladey: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2018
Urgent!!! Urgent!!! Urgent
How can I a volunteer get the npower app and its content back on my device when the device I am given initially is bad and replaced with another device but not having the npower app and its content.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2018
DrSad:

I don't receive npower notifications that's why am asking...so I'll know how to go about it

It is important for you to be able to receive SMS on your line, Kindly deactivate DND on your line or call your service provider and make your complain sir.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2018
achorladey:
Urgent!!! Urgent!!! Urgent
How can I a volunteer get the npower app and its content back on my device when the device I am given initially is bad and replaced with another device but not having the npower app and its content.

Kindly visit any of this support center close to you.

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2018
Anoneism:

Alright, I deeply appreciate your prompt reply.

You are welcome sir .
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2018
npowerng:

You are welcome sir .
why not tell your colleagues to give an official update why our stipend is being delayed till today
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2018
manny4u:

But what is even the essence of you people having a presence on social media if you can't resolve issues here. I just checked my mail now and found out I have sent more than 50 complaints to devicesupport@npvn.ng this is pure wickedness. This country is simply shitty and nothing works here.
you have no idea the amount of complaints they have in that maibox they are simply overwhelmed
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
Poseidon07:
why not tell your colleagues to give an official update why our stipend is being delayed till today

Okay, Noted sir.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by bobby86(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kudos to npower team.You are doing a great job.Please,i received a msg to come for my tablet wt id card nd bvn slip. i dnt hv bvn slip,can i go wt my id card nd other id means since i kno my bvn offhand
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by favfije: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
bobby86:
Kudos to npower team.You are doing a great job.Please,i received a msg to come for my tablet wt id card nd bvn slip. i dnt hv bvn slip,can i go wt my id card nd other id means since i kno my bvn offhand

Have you being paid
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
bobby86:

Yes sir.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Macgabe(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, what if the tab got damaged. Where can we fix it?
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2018
Macgabe:

Good day, what if the tab got damaged. Where can we fix it?

Good day,
Kindly visit any of the support centers, nearest to you.

1 Share

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Bassmetrics: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hello Npower,pls i am yet to collect my device. I am in batch A and i applied for samsung tab. pls where will I collect it and when. Below is my details:
Elom sunday Edugwu
Nagro (Ajeromi-Ifelodun lga)
elom_s@yahoo.com
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bassmetrics:
Hello Npower,pls i am yet to collect my device. I am in batch A and i applied for samsung tab. pls where will I collect it and when. Below is my details:
Elom sunday Edugwu
Nagro (Ajeromi-Ifelodun lga)
elom_s@yahoo.com

When your device is ready, You would be contacted.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by kingjosephat(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
npowerng:

Good day,
Kindly visit any of the support centers, nearest to you.
Please,
How far about the Batch B device distribution, the last I heard about it was when it was been distributed in Lagos, please when are you extending it to other states.
Thanks
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2018
kingjosephat:

Please,
How far about the Batch B device distribution, the last I heard about it was when it was been distributed in Lagos, please when are you extending it to other states.
Thanks

Device distribution is done in batches. When your device is ready, You would be contacted.
It's a process and it's ongoing.

Thank you for your patience sir.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2018
npowerng:

Device distribution is done in batches. When your device is ready, You would be contacted.
It's a process and it's ongoing.

Thank you for your patience sir.
What is the fate of one who miss the date for device collection. They sent me a text for 15th february while i was far away from the capital. Would they send another text or can I it be collected any day I reach the office?
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

What is the fate of one who miss the date for device collection. They sent me a text for 15th february while i was far away from the capital. Would they send another text or can I it be collected any day I reach the office?

If you receive SMS to pick up your device, That means your device is ready.
I would advise you to go to the venue as soon as possible sir.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2018
bobby86:

Yes, You can go with any proper means of identification sir.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by charlyazods(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2018
Fresh Graduate/Corper Job Vacancy: Executive Assistant at eRecruiter Nigeria

eRecruiter Nigeria is looking to hire an Executive Assistant

The Executive Assistant will initially be tasked with managing the accounting, auditing and other operational schedules of eRecruiter Nigeria and eOutsource Ltd on behalf of the Director.

The successful candidate will work closely with both the eRecruiter Nigeria and eOutsource Teams and will report to the Director. The successful candidate will learn and grow on the job to eventually take on more delicate and diverse responsibilities.

The successful candidate should understands the concept of starting small and recognize that there will be easy days and tough days hence, the need to be adaptive and flexible.

Full Details: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2018/02/fresh-graduatecorper-job-vacancy.html

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by achorladey: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
npowerng:

Thank for the response, unfortunately the complaints were not resolved in the said npower given support center as contained in your previous response. The device under consideration is the ORLG tablets. I only need the npower app and its content back on my device.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by kunlexbaba45(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
wen re u guys coming to kwara....batch B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Invites Applications For 2015 Direct Short Service Commission / 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake / A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.