Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced (28819 Views)

FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries / FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Nickky28(m): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2018
gotaheart:
Npowerng, when is the final selection of preselected applicants. Am sure you are expecting us to be idle waiting for whenever you feel like concluding the process or rather we ignore whatever we have at hand by then for the program. God knows I will not let go of this share of National cake just like that even after securing a job worth millions monthly. You will pay for my idle time thus far especially the cost I incurred on transportation, making copies of credentials and passport photographs for physical verification.
But you will surely let it go if u get a federal government job. Cos e get y.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Anoneism(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2018
Please, should I wait until I'm contacted before going for my device collection or I can go there now without text message?
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by noble2faith(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2018
npowerng:

I insist you should go to your service provider(Main Office) close to you.

Explain in details why you want a Sim swap, they would ask you for a court affidavit for sim retrieval.

In no time, Your welcome back would be done.

they would have told me this if it's possible. I went to two different offices, even d main branch but same story. My dad even tried helping men in Abuja, it was d same story. I was asked to fetch d person DAT welcomed it back in the first place.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
noble2faith:

they would have told me this if it's possible. I went to two different offices, even d main branch but same story. My dad even tried helping men in Abuja, it was d same story. I was asked to fetch d person DAT welcomed it back in the first place.

Sir, Kindly go to the head office nearest to your location.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
Anoneism:
Please, should I wait until I'm contacted before going for my device collection or I can go there now without text message?

When your device is ready, You would be contacted, Only beneficiaries that has DND activated on their line such person might not receive the SMS. If you are very sure you always receive N-power Notification on your line. You can wait sir.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by aminu790(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
npowerng:

When your device is ready, You would be contacted, Only beneficiaries that has DND activated on their line such person might not receive the SMS. If you are very sure you always receive N-power Notification on your line. You can wait sir.
Please npowerng, is there certificate at the end of the program?
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by noble2faith(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
npowerng:

Sir, Kindly go to the head office nearest to your location.
What is difference btw main office and head office? It seemed u didnt get my explanation..
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Jilo83(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
npowerng:

If i understand you clearly, You said you were contacted but you didn't go sir.
i was contacted twice and i went there. I was told that my device is not ready. But i was told d 2nd time that i should ignore any sms from npower that they will contact me whenever my device is ready.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by polosky: 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Supremor:
why being too patronising? Here comes your story with elements of falsehood. From Kogi to Nassarawa and here you are acting all too subservient and it's not like npowerng has said anything to suggest a way out for your sister, except if you have difficulty comprehending
eeeyah! sorry oooooo!. it seems you were not Pre -selected so u re Looking for some one to pour ur anguish on....any way because u were not preselected doesn't mean hope is lost. more opportunities would come for you to still apply and for the records my sister decided to let go and hopes for a better opportunity in the near future...Pele!
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by MdRabx(m): 6:09am On Jan 31, 2018
Npower should be considerate and release the 2017 list so we can start work, an idleman is the devils workshop and most of us re eagerly waiting for this program since we ve no job, alot of people would ve gotten job within this few month and still continue with the program when it commence, you guys are the onw creating room for this now.

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2018
fellowman:

when will it be made known, are you paying them this month January?

or will you pay on February? I'm talking about 2018 npowerng I'm not talking about 2017 because there's no 2017 Npower.

stop lying to this small children.

angry angry
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2018
MdRabx:
Npower should be considerate and release the 2017 list so we can start work, an idleman is the devils workshop and most of us re eagerly waiting for this program since we ve no job, alot of people would ve gotten job within this few month and still continue with the program when it commence, you guys are the onw creating room for this now.

Good day sir,

We are currently reviewing the returns of the Physical Verification compilations and we shall communicate progress and next steps on our Social Media Channels.

The Npower Team wants the best for all it's applicant these is why we are putting all the efforts to make sure everything go smoothly for our applicants.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Jilo83:
i was contacted twice and i went there. I was told that my device is not ready. But i was told d 2nd time that i should ignore any sms from npower that they will contact me whenever my device is ready.

Okay sir.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by greggng: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

The distribution of the 2nd batch of N-Power devices has commenced. It commenced in Lagos and will spread out to other states shortly.

Please be patient, everyone will get their device. This applies ONLY to 2016 beneficiaries in the 2nd batch.

#NPowerNG

Why was it stopped in Lagos. The outfit in charge claimed the rent they paid expired . Why not distribute via mtn like batch A? Beneficiaries are just waiting their hard earned stipends on going to honour invitation to collect a device that is still on hold. Pls address the lagos issues.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by greggng: 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Jilo83:
the same thing applicable to me. I went there twice last year after receiving sms from npower. The second time i went there they told me not to come unless the contact me from npower(even if npower send me another sms). I received another sms from npower to pick up my device but i didn't go because of transport fare. I have already spent close to 10000 on two occasions. What should i do?

Hmmmm sometimes some of you implicate yourselves by meaningless exaggeration. If you 've spent 10k as you claimed it means you are doing your npower outside the state you were deployed. Send me your details so that I can recommend npower redeploy you. Otherwise you are a liar.

1 Like

Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Jilo83(m): 4:28am On Feb 01, 2018
greggng:

Hmmmm sometimes some of you implicate yourselves by meaningless exaggeration. If you 've spent 10k as you claimed it means you are doing your npower outside the state you were deployed. Send me your details so that I can recommend npower redeploy you. Otherwise you are a liar.
who appoint u as my supervisor? for ur information, am frm oyo state. tf frm kisi-ibadan is #2100 plus okada #250 from ojo-idi ape. frm my house to moto park #100. #4900x2.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
greggng:

Why was it stopped in Lagos. The outfit in charge claimed the rent they paid expired . Why not distribute via mtn like batch A? Beneficiaries are just waiting their hard earned stipends on going to honour invitation to collect a device that is still on hold. Pls address the lagos issues.

Okay sir, We are working on it.

Please be patient, everyone will get their device. This applies ONLY to 2016 beneficiaries in the 2nd batch.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Tsam1959(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Jilo83:
who appoint u as my supervisor? for ur information, am frm oyo state. tf frm kisi-ibadan is #2100 plus okada #250 from ojo-idi ape. frm my house to moto park #100. #4900x2.

hmm
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by azelab: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Jilo83:
you better leave them, they can't understand.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by abefeb1(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2018
pls o npower I discovered that there was a mistake in my mail address. though I av successfully done with my verification. how do I go with that? hope it won't affect me.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by olasegun90(m): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2018
@Npower. is there any fate for 2017 applicants?
bcus. we dont understand u people again.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by DrSad(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please is Afri-one ready for collection?
@npowerng
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by manny4u(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

The distribution of the 2nd batch of N-Power devices has commenced. It commenced in Lagos and will spread out to other states shortly.

#NPowerNG
Npower pls I am begging you guys with the name of God why is my device still onhold? I have sent more 50 mails, call and yet you guys have not done anything. I am of batch A and now the second batch are receiving theirs but my is still on hold. Just give me a non generic reason why u are holding. My device and I promise u I wud move on from this.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2018
DrSad:
Please is Afri-one ready for collection?
@npowerng

Good day sir,

When your selected device is ready, You would be contact.

Thank you for your patience.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 9:31am On Feb 09, 2018
manny4u:

Npower pls I am begging you guys with the name of God why is my device still onhold? I have sent more 50 mails, call and yet you guys have not done anything. I am of batch A and now the second batch are receiving theirs but my is still on hold. Just give me a non generic reason why u are holding. My device and I promise u I wud move on from this.

Sir, Did you send the apology letter i told you to send.
If yes, Kindly be patience.

It would be resolved in due time.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2018
olasegun90:
@Npower. is there any fate for 2017 applicants?

bcus. we dont understand u people again.

Yes sir, We are working tirelessly to make sure this 2017 process go smoothly.

We the Npower Team wants the very best for our pre-selected applicant/beneficiaries sir.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by manny4u(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2018
npowerng:

Sir, Did you send the apology letter i told you to send.
If yes, Kindly be patience.

It would be resolved in due time.
What apology letter?
You didn't ask me to write any apology letter.
Maybe you are mistaking mr for someone else.
I am under N-agro bwari area council, and I've been doing my job and also attended the step down training which took place at bwari area council.
This is 7months now since you guys have decided to put my device on hold.
Do I need to escalate this thing further than this?
Because I've really tried my best to be civil.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Anoneism(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2018
Please, what's the latest on Batch B device distribution? Because till this moment I haven't heard or seen anyone in Batch B who has been contacted or collected his device in Lagos State.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2018
Just got a call from npower asking me to go for registration and am in zaria not Jos anymore.Can I do d reg down here in zaria or I would have to go to jos.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
manny4u:

What apology letter?
You didn't ask me to write any apology letter.
Maybe you are mistaking mr for someone else.
I am under N-agro bwari area council, and I've been doing my job and also attended the step down training which took place at bwari area council.
This is 7months now since you guys have decided to put my device on hold.
Do I need to escalate this thing further than this?
Because I've really tried my best to be civil.

Kindly write a comprehensive letter with a scanned copy of your step down training certificate to devicesupport@npvn.ng
Thank you.
Re: Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced by npowerng: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Anoneism:
Please, what's the latest on Batch B device distribution? Because till this moment I haven't heard or seen anyone in Batch B who has been contacted or collected his device in Lagos State.

Device distribution is a process and it's ongoing, When your device is ready, You would be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Invites Applications For 2015 Direct Short Service Commission / 2021 Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army For 81 Regular Recruit Intake / A Copy Of My Suicide Letter If I Dont Get A Job Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.