Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Stephanie Otobo Confesses She Lied Against Apostle Suleman [VIDEO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stephanie Otobo Confesses She Lied Against Apostle Suleman [VIDEO] (496 Views)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo Confesses She Lied Against Apostle Suleman [VIDEO] by robosky02(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2018
Stephanie Otobo confesses she lied against Apostle Suleman [VIDEO]

Stephanie Otobo, the Canadian-based singer has confessed she lied against Apostle Suleman Johnson of the Omega Fire Ministries.

She revealed this on Friday at Apostle Suleman’s church in Edo state.

According to Stephanie, she was paid heavily by some politicians to tarnish the image of the pastor in her desperation to become a popular singer.

In a video shared online, she appealed to the pastor and his wife, Lizzy, to forgive her, which they did. Mrs Suleman later prayed for her.

She said, “I came to Nigeria with a strong passion for my career and fell into the wrong hands of some powerful politicians and pastors who manipulated me in a wrong way to fault the man of God.

“They made me tell lies against him, because of my desperation for my career and I succumbed to it.

“At the time I didn’t know what was going on. I just wanted to help myself. They paid me a lot of money.

“I want to apologise to the body of Christ; Apostle Suleman and his wife. I was used and paid against Apostle Suleman.

Watch the video…

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/27/stephanie-otobo-confesses-lied-apostle-suleman-video/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/breaking-stephanie-otobo-begs-apostle-suleman-forgiveness/

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses She Lied Against Apostle Suleman [VIDEO] by robosky02(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses She Lied Against Apostle Suleman [VIDEO] by Iphone5: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2018
Did you just wake up from a coma
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses She Lied Against Apostle Suleman [VIDEO] by GidisFinest: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Romans 14:4 Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses She Lied Against Apostle Suleman [VIDEO] by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
this is naija for u! probably you got paid now to do this confession or else you will die! #StagedDrama
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses She Lied Against Apostle Suleman [VIDEO] by Ogun5050: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tell it to the mountain, can the devil speak truth, same we heard on Jumoke's case, who is fooling who?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses She Lied Against Apostle Suleman [VIDEO] by okk4sure: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tank God im alive to witness the last scene of this long season film.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses She Lied Against Apostle Suleman [VIDEO] by funstufz(m): 12:44am On Jan 31, 2018
SO, where is the money...

Abi you have squandered it and you need another wrap...

If you don't know who to lies against or you need 'instant; fame, must you step on wrong toes to achieve that?

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Man Gives Birth In Finland / Men Of This Generation / She Asked For A Two Month Break But A Month Later She Had A Wedding With Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.