Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (255866 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
captalex:

Really working on your PR skills fem,appreciate.
What i was saying was that i would give you links to the specs of the pc parts i would need to build my gaming rig, and you would help buy the parts and help ship them to Nigeria. e.g take a look at these links:
[url]http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_tlc.asp?CatId=31&name=Barebone-Kits&cm_re=Homepage-_-Spot%2015-_-n[/url]
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229360 ?

Not a Problem, Sir . . . Once we are the one that will place the Order, no problem, it is doable, but till i am sure of the cost of delivery to me, i wont be able to know the total landing cost to Nigeria, cos i need to know the cost of shipping from Canada to Lagos . . . But i am sure we could always work something out. . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ciphoenix: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Landed in Lagos for 140K Naira ONLY
thank you sir. will get back to you soonest. In the meantime, what video card powers that system?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:35am On Dec 07, 2012
ciphoenix: thank you sir. will get back to you soonest. In the meantime, what video card powers that system?

Anytime you are ready, we will be waiting for you . . . Gold bless and we look forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
"I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it."
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
u got mail.. urgent before the bank close.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
jub009: u got mail.. urgent before the bank close.

Seen and responded . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
Look well to this day. Yesterday is but a dream and tomorrow is only a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this day.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by mfm04622: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
[quote author=Fhemmmy]

DELL = 125L Naira ; HP = 135K Naira ; Toshiba = 135K Naira ; Acer = 125K Naira . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon[/quotae]
Thanks for taking time to respond to me. Apart from the brand, what is the differnce between the HP and Dell? Am based in Kaduna, kindly confirm the quoted price will take the laptop to Kaduan. What is the model number of the HP and Dell you quoted the price.
Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:19am On Dec 09, 2012
Another day is here, thanks to Baba God
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2012
Mrg mr femmy, am yet to receive a call nor text from mr adediran will like to know what exactly his going on uptill now
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
jub009: Mrg mr femmy, am yet to receive a call nor text from mr adediran will like to know what exactly his going on uptill now

Just woke up now and saw your mail.
Tried Mr. Adeniran and yet no luck, however, i am sure will get hold of him before the end of the day and will get back to you.
Apologies for the delay.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
Yea, spoke with him abt some mins ago. No prb thanx.
Fhemmmy:

Just woke up now and saw your mail.
Tried Mr. Adeniran and yet no luck, however, i am sure will get hold of him before the end of the day and will get back to you.
Apologies for the delay.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
jub009: Yea, spoke with him abt some mins ago. No prb thanx.

You even got to talk to him before him, though sometimes wanna talk to him so bad, but even when i am not able to, i sleep still with both eyes closed cos i know he is a great man with wisdom.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
He is Lord over all situations
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
Good morning to everyone . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
We remain your number one source for Pre-Order of Technology
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
This is the day that the sweet Lord has made oh . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Osama10(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Do you have any BB on ground?

Hit me.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
Osama10: Do you have any BB on ground?

Hit me.

Yes, but seems like my chairman Nyrol took them to market today . . . . And thought you only wanted 9900s.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Osama10(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hit me on the ones on ground.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
Osama10: Hit me on the ones on ground.

As of last night, these were on ground: 9700 x 7 pieces ; 9780 x 1 ;9800 x 3 pieces (2 blacks 1 white) ; 9360 x 1 but i am sure it is no more up to that now . . . . so Chairman Adeniran will be the best to update on inventory
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Osama10(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
So I would call him tommorrow.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Osama10(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
I would take the 9360.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by brabus(m): 6:00am On Dec 12, 2012
Enjoying my PlayBook already.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by lamuade: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2012
@femmy,i need an ideos tablet asap nd i need it delivered to me cause am nt in lagos
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2012
brabus: Enjoying my PlayBook already.
Lol same here. Seem to be using it more than my laptop and bb right now even.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
Osama10: So I would call him tommorrow.

OK, Chairman . . . Hit me too, lemme know when you will be on ground and we could start working on that your stuff soon.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
Osama10: I would take the 9360.

Call Nyrol, and make arrangement with him, Chairman.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
brabus: Enjoying my PlayBook already.

Glad to know you are, thanks for your business and God Bless . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
lamuade: @femmy,i need an ideos tablet asap nd i need it delivered to me cause am nt in lagos

Only have access to just one, and that would be delivered to Lagos at a cost of ONLY 45K Naira, however, once that one is sold, not sure how to get you another . . . Since you are not in Lagos, please lemme know where you are and we will tell you the cost of transporting it there.
Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
bigx:
Lol same here. Seem to be using it more than my laptop and bb right now even.

Chairman, i hail oh, and thanks for your patronage . . . God Bless
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
No one does it better

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.