Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys (2991 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / She Indirectly Said I Should Come And Lick Her Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by NetBizguy: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
So I met this girl in a public transport and I like her, I guess she too liked me or so I think (at least then) because I approached her and we got along easily but, there was a little problem. I don't know if her easy going nature at the time was because she wasn't certain the way about her destination and needed me to direct her cause actually she was going for a wedding where she would perform as the Chief bridesmaid the next. So it was around my area and we traveled together till we got to a place she was able to easily find her wat. So through out the journey we were cool chatting and laughing, playing music from my phone, sharing one earphone as she was having one earpiece and I used the other.

After that day she started busying and stopped picking my calls. I guess she was having her mood swings so I gave her some space after some days I called again to know what's up but, it's was the same thing then, I texted her tell her that it wasn't nice of her but, it's okay if she isn't comfortable with me.

I guess what happened then was she met one of those Malaysian big guys with ego mbute, who would just change $3000 for Xmas's and money will fill everywhere and thought that's how simple it is to get a big fish.

So last week I saw her miss call, I guess the big boys xmass groove is over now and as usual normal Nigerian life is here and she's back to reality on ground. I was happy to see her calls so I called back but, didn't talk for long and that was the last call, though I continued to send her message on whatsapp intermittently and her engagement in the chatting isn't that reciprocative to messages.

Now this morning. Ordinary pleasantly inquiry of "Nne how was ur weekend?" And she replied; "Stressful joor", so I asked why and, she said "Hunger wan kill me for school."

So I know this simply means she wants to get money from me and I don't want to give her. I like her but, I don't want to be that stupid this early because the money is what she only cares for.

So I want to know how will I reply to that so she doesn't feel I already know what she moves while we're still cool. Again, I want to know is there any possiblity of her one day soon start seeing me the way I see her or should I just forget about anything with her.

NB. I haven't told her she's my kind of girl but, I know she understands my move. Just that time isn't right and she already indirectly demanding.
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by Elparaiso(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
You met a beggar, leech, parasite.
Just apply Baygon and bounce.

6 Likes

Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by cruzita(f): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Just tell her 'nne, it's everywhere o'.but i knw e go beta, God dey

17 Likes

Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by Kobicove(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
You're dating one of those hungry girls undecided
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by emekanairaland(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
"Nne It is samething everywhere ohhh..
This buhari tenure isn't smiling ohhhh"

Trust me she will behave undecided

1 Like

Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by Pubichairs(m): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
tell her to go to hell..delete her number afterwards
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by gabinogem(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
It's quite glaring that her attitude towards u is not welcoming... Learn to read between the lines & move on with ur life, to avoid stories that touches. Except u are prepared to be her 'maga' cheesy
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by IamLEGEND1: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tell her to talk to her father.
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by Brooke60(f): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
emekanairaland:
"Nne It is samething everywhere ohhh..
This buhari tenure isn't smiling ohhhh"

Trust me she will behave undecided
This is the best answer grin grin grin

Or just tell her January is always like that, dont worry..it will not last.
Simple
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by Gofwane(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tell her to send her account number, and when she sends it, just open the message, read it, close your inbox and do nothing embarassed
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by JULIE1925(f): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin

So many brokeazz forming posh everywhere... cool
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by emekanairaland(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Brooke60:
This is the best answer grin grin grin

Or just tell her January is always like that, dont worry..it will not last.
Simple
But on a serious note...
January is really wicked ohh.. grin cheesy
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by KingCassy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
NetBizguy:
Again, I want to know is there any possiblity of her one day soon start seeing me the way I see her or should I just forget about anything with her

Bro there is no possibility... She is a about to turn you into an unfortunate maga while she is drilling her boyfriend in school.
My advice?? Just delete her number and block her on whatsapp.
That's how one told me how much she loves me and when I told her to come visit she started giving me useless excuses. The next thing the bitch did was to start begging me Airtime because she noticed I deal on airtime and data. I didnt waste a minute to block and delete her no....

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by Belafonte(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
OP, give her the money. Not more than 5k.

Here's how you do it: tell her to come take it from your house. Probably a weekend or something. The idea is to fûck more than 5k from her vagina. If you don't have the stamina, I suggest you prime yourself using the usual methods. You must straff her not less than eight times in three days. Real gangster piping, not love making o. Let her earn her keep. Make sure you make her do as much perverted stuff as you can. Blowjobs, anãl, bring your friends over and ask that she services them. Ask o, no be by force o. If she refuses reduce her money. grin. Treat a hoe like a hoe. If she doesn't want to come or do, she should bye bye. Pûssy is everywhere, but money is not everywhere.

Don't feel bad she's an olosho. Take advantage of the situation. After all, you've given other babes more money than that. If na 10k you wan give am straff 20k comot for her body. You lose nothing.

She's obviously not long term material and doesn't like you like that. Learn to play this game well and you'll be a fulfilled and happy man.

4 Likes

Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by catwalq(f): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

Here's how you do it: tell her to come take it from your house. Probably a weekend or something. The idea is to fûck more than 5k from her vagina. If you don't have the stamina, I suggest you prime yourself using the usual methods. You must straff her not less than eight times in three days. Real gangster piping, not love making o. Let her earn her keep. Make sure you make her do as much perverted stuff as you can. Blowjobs, anãl, bring your friends over and ask that she services them. Ask o, no be by force o. If she refuses reduce her money. grin. Treat a hoe like a hoe. If she doesn't want to come or do, she should bye bye. Pûssy is everywhere, but money is not everywhere.

Don't feel bad she's an olosho. Take advantage of the situation. After all, you've given other babes more money than that. If na 10k you wan give am straff 20k comot for her body. You lose nothing.

She's obviously not long term material and doesn't like you like that. Learn to play this game well and you'll be a fulfilled and happy man.

Guy you are the real MVP. Sounds like an advice I would give my male friends or something I would do myself if I were a guy. Thumbs up!!!
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by IamProdigy: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
Just tell her 'nne, it's everywhere o'.but i knw e go beta, God dey

This sister is experienced grin
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by Belafonte(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
catwalq:

Guy you are the real MVP. Sounds like an advice I would give my male friends or something I would do myself if I were a guy. Thumbs up!!!

Why, thank you. This is quite valuable coming from a lady. How's you business doing?
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tell her that's a small thing. just let me fvck and that's a chicken change. if she agrees, hurray! if she doesn't, hurray!!
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by NetBizguy: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Meaning?
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by Newboss(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nice advert tho. angry

Go ahead and give her! angry

1 Like

Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by Newboss(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

That must be how Jude gives it to you, Kashy! angry Oh, you are independent babe! angry
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by ogoloray(m): 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
baba... abeg share ur digits
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by brownies241(m): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2021
NetBizguy:
So I met this girl in a public transport and I like her, I guess she too liked me or so I think (at least then) because I approached her and we got along easily but, there was a little problem. I don't know if her easy going nature at the time was because she wasn't certain the way about her destination and needed me to direct her cause actually she was going for a wedding where she would perform as the Chief bridesmaid the next. So it was around my area and we traveled together till we got to a place she was able to easily find her wat. So through out the journey we were cool chatting and laughing, playing music from my phone, sharing one earphone as she was having one earpiece and I used the other.

After that day she started busying and stopped picking my calls. I guess she was having her mood swings so I gave her some space after some days I called again to know what's up but, it's was the same thing then, I texted her tell her that it wasn't nice of her but, it's okay if she isn't comfortable with me.

I guess what happened then was she met one of those Malaysian big guys with ego mbute, who would just change $3000 for Xmas's and money will fill everywhere and thought that's how simple it is to get a big fish.

So last week I saw her miss call, I guess the big boys xmass groove is over now and as usual normal Nigerian life is here and she's back to reality on ground. I was happy to see her calls so I called back but, didn't talk for long and that was the last call, though I continued to send her message on whatsapp intermittently and her engagement in the chatting isn't that reciprocative to messages.

Now this morning. Ordinary pleasantly inquiry of "Nne how was ur weekend?" And she replied; "Stressful joor", so I asked why and, she said "Hunger wan kill me for school."

So I know this simply means she wants to get money from me and I don't want to give her. I like her but, I don't want to be that stupid this early because the money is what she only cares for.

So I want to know how will I reply to that so she doesn't feel I already know what she moves while we're still cool. Again, I want to know is there any possiblity of her one day soon start seeing me the way I see her or should I just forget about anything with her.

NB. I haven't told her she's my kind of girl but, I know she understands my move. Just that time isn't right and she already indirectly demanding.

After reading this, I realized that she didn’t ask for money yet. You are assuming that she’s asking.

"Hunger wan kill me for school." doesn’t mean she’s “hungry”. Maybe she’s fasting or something.

It’s not every time guys be quick to assume girls are asking for money.

Save your money brother, and tell her to go and get something to eat” then stop replying her messages for the rest of the day.
You’re a busy man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by ImaIma1(f): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
After all this her off and on behaviour and your knowledge of the kind of girl she might be, you are still saying she is your kind of girl?

Please speak to your legs and spare us the future thread of "Nigerian girls are useless"

1 Like

Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by Mikester: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Belafonte:

Don't feel bad she's an olosho . Take advantage of the situation. After all, you've given other babes more money than that. If na 10k you wan give am straff 20k comot for her body. You lose nothing.

and what if she has a disease, what should he do, how would he know?

1 Like

Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by Dreyton36: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
Unnecessary stress
This is simple na

Babe I go like nack u how much I go pay ?
If she gree fine
If she no gree u move on cuz u already know she's a bitchhhhh
Unnecessary Billings never, except it comes from heart not by pity

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys by mmadu4: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
this is where that NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS comes in handy .

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Says She Stopped Aging When She Was 20-years-old / Honest Question: Why Do Women Think Giving Men Sex Is A Favor? / Slaymama Exposes All In New Sundry Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.