Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! (1105 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! by Nanabaffour(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
My name is Mr. P, a banker and I was dating a girl who was in her final year in high school. I am a Christian and she was a Muslim. We agreed “no sex until we’re married.” She’s my first love and I don’t know what I would’ve done without her in my life. It got to a point in time were she refused to pick my calls or reply my messages.
One afternoon I got a phone call from her she has a problem. I got scared when she told me there’s a problem but because of the love I have for her I told her to come home so we could talk about it
She came over to my place and told me she’s pregnant with another Muslim. I wasn’t happy about the pregnancy but I was blinded by her love so I quickly told her we have to abort the baby. I borrowed money from a friend to abort the baby to save her from embarrassment.
She refused to pick my calls or reply my txt after the abortion. She didn’t want to see me whenever I went to her place to see her but that didn’t bother me because of the love I have for her. Several days after calling she finally picked my call and I told me she wants to have sex with me but I have made a promise to my God I’ll never have sex before marriage.
My family and friends wasn’t happy with the conversion from Christianity to Islam but I insisted she’s the one I want to marry. 7 months after abortion, she disappears again but this time I met a Christian lady who loves me so much and is willing to date and marry me.
I started dating my new girl with so much glory in life again. One day I got another call from my old girl saying she’s pregnant once again with the same guy. I told my new girl about it which she didn’t agree with me to help my ex abort the baby. But you know when love blindfolds you nothing can make you see again apart from true love. I helped my ex abort the second pregnancy.
I know I have sinned against my God but I believe God will forgive me even if I help my ex abort for the third time. Now am at the junction where I don’t know what to do; do I accept my ex thinking she would never leave me again or should I move on with my new girl whom I also love and also not willing to forgive me for the second abortion.
Please advise me! Thank you

source: http://www.okaygh.com/my-ex-girlfriend-is-forcing-me-to-help-her-get-an-abortion-for-the-second-time-please-help-me/
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
This write up has K leg.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! by Pubichairs(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
u aborted a baby and still u didn't wanna have sex because its a sin...this one is just a stupid boy

7 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! by olaoreofe(f): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Don't you have work, always posting expired story
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! by sehin79(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
well from your note here it shows you are still a young chap,and immature well its clear if you are a christian you should marry a christian that is what the bible admonished,because you both have the same values and it makes it for you gyes to build a foundation on that.

simply forget your ex girl friend and stop saying love is blind i bet if someone puts a gun to your head to make a choice btw her life and yours you would simply and quickly chose your life.
so realistcally ur love is not blind,its just a an intense feelings of infatuation.you as well channel that feeeling towards your new girl.
all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! by saintjimos(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
softwork

help a life save a soul
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! by StTrump: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2018

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! by newyorks(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
wack story line,i can't even forgive u. is ur brain paining yu?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! by babyfaceafrica: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lies
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! by nuggarito: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
This one is simply a big compound ful. Ode of the highest order. Mofo with highest stupidity in history of man.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! by NeeKlaus: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Write-ups like this make me cringe. The only thing I saw was "because of the love I have for her".
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! by luminouz(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nanabaffour:
My name is Mr. P, a banker and I was dating a girl who was in her final year in high school. I am a Christian and she was a Muslim. We agreed “no sex until we’re married.” She’s my first love and I don’t know what I would’ve done without her in my life. It got to a point in time were she refused to pick my calls or reply my messages.
One afternoon I got a phone call from her she has a problem. I got scared when she told me there’s a problem but because of the love I have for her I told her to come home so we could talk about it
She came over to my place and told me she’s pregnant with another Muslim. I wasn’t happy about the pregnancy but I was blinded by her love so I quickly told her we have to abort the baby. I borrowed money from a friend to abort the baby to save her from embarrassment.
She refused to pick my calls or reply my txt after the abortion. She didn’t want to see me whenever I went to her place to see her but that didn’t bother me because of the love I have for her. Several days after calling she finally picked my call and I told me she wants to have sex with me but I have made a promise to my God I’ll never have sex before marriage.
My family and friends wasn’t happy with the conversion from Christianity to Islam but I insisted she’s the one I want to marry. 7 months after abortion, she disappears again but this time I met a Christian lady who loves me so much and is willing to date and marry me.
I started dating my new girl with so much glory in life again. One day I got another call from my old girl saying she’s pregnant once again with the same guy. I told my new girl about it which she didn’t agree with me to help my ex abort the baby. But you know when love blindfolds you nothing can make you see again apart from true love. I helped my ex abort the second pregnancy.
I know I have sinned against my God but I believe God will forgive me even if I help my ex abort for the third time. Now am at the junction where I don’t know what to do; do I accept my ex thinking she would never leave me again or should I move on with my new girl whom I also love and also not willing to forgive me for the second abortion.
Please advise me! Thank you

source: http://www.okaygh.com/my-ex-girlfriend-is-forcing-me-to-help-her-get-an-abortion-for-the-second-time-please-help-me/
ORI E TI DARÛ!!!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend is Forcing me to Help her Get an Abortion for the Second Time! by wildkat: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wetin this wan dey talk. Anyway....

(1) (Reply)

Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day / Why We Cheat Even When We Still Love / What To Do When Your Partner’s Parents Don’t Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.