Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Romantic Afternoon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Afternoon (616 Views)

I Saw My Ex This Afternoon / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Afternoon by Ayoshinex(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2010
Take your loved one to a place away from the hustle and bustle of town life. Take a blanket and place it under the trees lie and cuddle the entire afternoon and then watch the moon rise from behind a mountain, and remember how special the person you are with is!"
Re: Romantic Afternoon by gangstaboo(f): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2010
Good Idea! smiley
Re: Romantic Afternoon by omega25red(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2010
nothing to nosh on or sip on? make a nice sandwich and a cheap bottle of vino and do what you said
Re: Romantic Afternoon by daduke2k(m): 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
Take a trip 2 ikorodu garage, then 2 ketu. Frm there go 2 ikeja computa village. Ask 4 iya mary, she get amala, alibo and stew. Afta take 2 sachets of pure water and wot a romantic afternun u ve.
Re: Romantic Afternoon by Abbygyal(f): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2010
daduke2k:

Take a trip 2 ikorodu garage, then 2 ketu. Frm there go 2 ikeja computa village. Ask 4 iya mary, she get amala, alibo and stew. Afta take 2 sachets of pure water and wot a romantic afternun u ve.

lmao sad u are soo not romantic!! i pity ur wife/gurlfriend!!! omg!!!
Re: Romantic Afternoon by yme1(f): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2010
nice way of spending time with your partner smiley
Re: Romantic Afternoon by gangstaboo(f): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2010
@daduke2k

I don't know what any of that stuff is undecided

sounds nice though ahah
Re: Romantic Afternoon by daduke2k(m): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2010
Abbygyal:

lmao sad u are soo not romantic!! i pity your wife/gurlfriend!!! omg!!!
y nw, u no i can be romantic wen i choose 2. Chil gurl.
Re: Romantic Afternoon by Tatase(f): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2010
Ayoshinex:

Take your loved one to a place away from the hustle and bustle of town life. Take a blanket and place it under the trees lie and cuddle the entire afternoon and then watch the moon rise from behind a mountain, and remember how special the person you are with is!"

I agree with the 1st sentence. As for the rest, I think first it depends on where you are. The way it's been so dusty and hot around the country, it would not be romantic. Secondly, know your chick. Is she an outdoor type or not? I personally am not someone who likes to hang out sitting on the ground outside. Ever (blanket or not). . . in fact that would be like my nightmare date! But I suppose I could do it for love. . . <sighs>
Re: Romantic Afternoon by 190: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2010
but not under this acid sun we get this days!!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Albino? / Dating Proposal / Why Do Men Cheat On Their Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.