Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,085 members, 7,859,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) (5061 Views)

Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2018
Womanpleaser:

I disagree
so u have a fetish for heavily bearded women? cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2018
Sugar97:
Isn't there something she can do about the hairs? Where are the doctors on nairaland o?
why she go wan remove dat hair when she do use the hair dey trend and dey make money on top men headcheesy.dat babe on one interview did say men no dey let her rest dat on average she receives 50 proposals from different men in a day(both gay and straight alike). And not to mention d guys dat send her money regularly just for her to notice their attention.some men have weird fetish shacheesy.
Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Sugar97(f): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
lefulefu:
why she go wan remove dat hair when she do use the hair dey trend and dey make money on top men headcheesy.dat babe on one interview did say men no dey let her rest dat on average she receives 50 proposals from different men in a day(both gay and straight alike). And not to mention d guys dat send her money regularly just for her to notice their attention.some men have weird fetish shacheesy.

Really? No wonder she's not doing anything about it
Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sugar97:

Really? No wonder she's not doing anything about it
seems u don't know much about her until todaycheesy. She used to trend about two yrs ago on twitter and Facebook cheesy.i have forgotten her name but she claims to be a model of some sortcheesy.
Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Sugar97(f): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
lefulefu:
seems u don't know much about her until todaycheesy. She used to trend about two yrs ago on twitter and Facebook cheesy.i have forgotten her name but she claims to be a model of some sortcheesy.

Actually just knowing about her. I guess she's a special kind of model.
I prefer to see a beard on a guy though. Not like my opinion even matters smiley
Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
lefulefu:

Yeah, her name is Queen Nonyerem Okarfor. Link below

http://omg.co.ke/meet-the-most-proud-hairy-woman-alive/
Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
efesodje:

Yeah, her name is Queen Nonyerem Okarfor. Link below

http://omg.co.ke/meet-the-most-proud-hairy-woman-alive/

Thanks for the info my brocheesy.. U Too muchcheesy.may five bouncy soft ukwus fall on u dis nightcheesy. Oya Sugar97 ,thence the info for u to check about the hairy chickcheesy.
Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sugar97:

Actually just knowing about her. I guess she's a special kind of model.
I prefer to see a beard on a guy though. Not like my opinion even matters smiley
she's the special type of girl for men with weird fetish like opcheesy.its just like some men getting turned on by women with three boobscheesy. Kinder weird i would say.
Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Sugar97(f): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
lefulefu:
she's the special type of girl for men with weird fetish like opcheesy.its just like some men getting turned on by women with three boobscheesy. Kinder weird i would say.

Lol ..women with 3 boobs? That's another one. Never heard of it
Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Sugar97(f): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
lefulefu:
Thanks for the info my brocheesy.. U Too muchcheesy.may five bouncy soft ukwus fall on u dis nightcheesy. Oya Sugar97 ,thence the info for u to check about the hairy chickcheesy.

Thanks I'll check
Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol ..women with 3 boobs? That's another one. Never heard of it
saw something like dat on that Arnold shwarzenegger old movie Total Recall cheesy.
Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Gofwane(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
She should start using shaving cream as her body cream.
Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Sugar97(f): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
lefulefu:
saw something like dat on that Arnold shwarzenegger old movie Total Recall cheesy.

Mtcheew...so it was in a movie u saw it. Thought it was real
Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sugar97:

Mtcheew...so it was in a movie u saw it. Thought it was real
gotcha cheesy

Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Sugar97(f): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
lefulefu:
gotcha cheesy

Lol...go away joor

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
lefulefu:

My chief thanks for the compliments cheesy

Re: Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 31, 2018
Jesus fucking Christ!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. / When Sickle Cell Meets Love / I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.