Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,365 members, 7,853,635 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Where Are The Best Cheap Place To Take A Girl To For A Date In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Best Cheap Place To Take A Girl To For A Date In Lagos (608 Views)

I Went On A Romantic Date In Lagos And Was TREATED This Way Because I Had No Man / My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Best Cheap Place To Take A Girl To For A Date In Lagos by kingmeme: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
na around 5000 be ma budget
Re: Where Are The Best Cheap Place To Take A Girl To For A Date In Lagos by olaleks007(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ur house
Re: Where Are The Best Cheap Place To Take A Girl To For A Date In Lagos by Faxole: 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oshodi, Under bridge. It's spacious, well ventilated, intricately decorated and with a great view of the Lagos mainland. And the price of food is very cheap. You could buy snacks, drinks and other confections, all under 1000 naira. Plus you'd have the opportunity to meet all kinds of interesting people.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Best Cheap Place To Take A Girl To For A Date In Lagos by ojun50(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Iyana ipaja roundabout or agege railway line or ayetoro river for realization

(1) (Reply)

His $ex Doll Just Started Malfunctioning Just When He Needed It Lol / Is It Even Real? / Sugar And Sexual Performance Myth Or Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.