Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

She Has Sworn To Seduce My Boss In Revenge For Eight Years Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Sworn To Seduce My Boss In Revenge For Eight Years Ago (683 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Has Sworn To Seduce My Boss In Revenge For Eight Years Ago by 080jbabe: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oh my God,Amara!!!…Did you see him? Did you see him!!!

Did you see this god!…In fact he is Zeus. He is so freaking hot!..Amara ehhhh!

Lol..That was my friend and colleague Chioma exclaiming. We had just returned to our desks after the introduction of the new FC to the staff of Finance department. Our department just received a new FC after Mr Ojo retired after almost 20 years of service. The new FC turned out to be a very handsome much younger man than our former FC. Indeed,all of us in the department were shocked to see Mr kunu,the new FC. But Amara,my colleague couldn’t hide her surprise and delight too.

Amara and I are PAs in the same department. We work for different bosses though. I was the PA to the FC while she was the PA to the Senior Accounts Manager. Amara was jealous that I get to have a new hot boss while hers is still and old tacky man. Anyway,I comforted her telling her that since I was due to go on maternity leave in about a month,she would have all the time in the world to relieve me so she can spend time with our new FC.

Quickly,Amara went to facebook to check out Mr Kunu. She was disappointed to discover that Mr Kunu was married. I wonder why she thought and FC would not be married. But Amara also got a shocking revelation from Mr Kunu’s facebook page. It turns out that Mr Kunu is married to Benita,Amara’sNYSC friend whom she fell out with after she discovered that Benita was the reason that her boyfriend broke up with her. That was during youth service about eight years ago.

Amara was livid and was like: Karma had gotten Benita. I wondered what that meant. Amara started plotting how she would seduce Mr Kunu in revenge to Benita for stealing her boyfriend during NYSC service in Enugu eight years ago. I thought that was ridiculous but Amara was serious. She told me she would sleep with the FC no matter what it cost her. Ever since then,Amara would look for every opportunity to go to the FC’s office for every reasonable and unreasonable official reason. I tried talking her out of her revenge plot but she was very determined. She was determined to sleep with this poor man who knew nothing.

As fate would have it,HR approved for Amara to relieve me during my maternity leave. I kept trying to talk to Amara to forget about her revenge but she has refused to listen. I asked her what if the man refuses to be seduced,she replied: then my name is not Amarachi Ezenwa. Truth be told,Amara is a very beautiful and sexy young lady. Every guy in my company ogles after her anytime she walks by. There were even rumors that she was having an affair with the Procurement manager who was later transferred to another city. I asked her what if the man threatens to report her to HR,she said before he does,she will file for sxual harassment to HR. And that would even make matters worse. My company is owned by Americans,they do not take any sxual harassment allegations likely.

My leave is commencing next week. I have been very worried about Amara and her plan for Mr Kunu. I have been thinking that I should perhaps warn the man before she strikes. I have been seeing that the man has already began to fall for Amara even when I havent gone yet. The day Amara came to assist me in making Mr Kunu;s tea,after making the tea,she stayed in his office for almost 40 mins. I could hear them gisting.......

http://livelystones.com.ng/she-has-sworn-to-seduce-my-boss-in-revenge-for-eight-years-ago/

(1) (Reply)

Obama And His Wife Share A Lovely Valentine Messages On Twitter(picture) / My Greatest Desire Is To Have A Strong Pweek / US Based Nigerian Producer Raises Alarm Over Sex Tape Blackmail. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.