Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (37018 Views)

Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by jaybenugo: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2021
Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Photo, Video)

Photographer proposes to his girlfriend on Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENF4YmM-1_A

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXemUnFB8vE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2021
grin
Men will never learn....Oga photographer cool

But truly truly cha,love na sweet thing especially if you find am with the right person....... Only the person presence alone go dey give you appetite....like whether food dey or not,you go just dey add weight unknowingly to you cheesy

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2021
Pumpumking and Siofra, you guys should goan do your own too on the London Bridge. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by EniHolar(f): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2021
Somebody's son will find me someday

43 Likes

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by JOACHINpedro: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2021
EniHolar:
You fit help somebody's son with something?
I pledge to pay back when I stabilizes

37 Likes

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Demigod22: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Love is beautiful and exciting, but the whole proposal drama is unwarranted. Why should I even kneel to beg someone to be my wife?

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

You fit help somebody's son with something?
I pledge to pay back when I stabilizes
Bros mk i drop my aza Incase she help u?

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by JOACHINpedro: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

Bros mk i drop my aza Incase she help u?
You're begging a beggar.
Chai! cry

56 Likes

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

You're begging a beggar.
Chai! cry
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
EniHolar:
Instead of waiting for somebody's son to find you, go and find him yourself undecided

55 Likes

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Toto wey another man go still lash after the wedding na him make u fool yourself so.

Afonja simps are a special breed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Administration1: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
if no enter water

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by DennisEche(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
smiley
SimpleMAN.........

1 Like

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by DropsMic(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yawn

1 Like

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Cerebellum: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
He suppose carry her go inside water propose nah

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Cerebellum: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Awww, how sweet.

Nah on top Buhj khalifa A go propose to you, my loffgrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Awww, how sweet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by God1000(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
The new madness

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Be like that niggar too serious with life, good for him though

I’m here trying to stack up the bills and live my life to the fullest

Two things I don’t joke with my body supply of LOUD and chilled bottles of trophy

Make everyone do wetin them like

I said what I said my niggarr

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by TimmyTen(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Na real wa

1 Like

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by tradepunter: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by salbis(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
All this drama just to say will you marry me?

1 Like

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by BigDawsNet: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
What drug causes the most proposals?

Marry-Wanna? cheesy
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Loverboy3333: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Na wa, 3rd mainland bridge wen my tire take burst na people dey go play love

1 Like

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tie baee!!
Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by BlackfireX: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
....wicked soul of a man...

So that if she say No ...you will throw her from the bridge

Wicked soul of a man

1 Like

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Ara21(f): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
What kind of madness is this, can't they do this in their sitting room

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by FarahAideed: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kendrick cheesy... Congrats aburo

1 Like

Re: Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) by Bmaged: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
What sort of nonsense is this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Call Her After Sending 2k Credit And She Says "Who's This?" / Is My Girlfriend Cheating? / Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.