Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me (1962 Views)

If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me / Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by AkinolaST: 4:08am On Jan 30, 2018
I feel so bad, it has gotten to a point that I've thought about Suicide, I'm just fed up of this life as nothing is working for me since mid last year.
I realise that when you're broke your so call friends will desert you, for weeks I've been finding it difficult to sleep, I need someone to tell me everything is going to be fine. I'm sad.
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by joseboy199(m): 4:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Send me a mail let's discuss this.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by AkinolaST: 4:17am On Jan 30, 2018
joseboy199:
Send me a mail let's discuss this.

Alright Sir, I've sent it
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by Strikethem: 4:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Hmm, many here are in situations that worst than yours. How do you want someone that graduated like 2years ago and never saw where to work to get small money to feel. Thank God in any situation you find yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by AkinolaST: 4:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Strikethem:
Hmm, many here are in situations that worst than yours. How do you want someone that graduated like 2years ago and never saw where to work to get small money to feel. Thank God in any situation you find yourself.

Hummm, Thanks
Thank God
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by biodunjazz: 4:57am On Jan 30, 2018
Bro keep thanking God and praising him for the gift of life.. he knows what u re passing through, sometimes it's just to make us stronger ..

If u take a look at the Bible even Job, Joseph, Daniel and other anointed men of God at a point in their life went through pains and God knows but it's just for different reasons .. even Jesus Christ went through pains ....

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by pyyxxaro: 5:38am On Jan 30, 2018
AkinolaST:
I feel so bad, it has gotten to a point that I've thought about Suicide, I'm just fed up of this life as nothing is working for me since mid last year.
I realise that when you're broke your so call friends will desert you, for weeks I've been finding it difficult to sleep, I need someone to tell me everything is going to be fine. I'm sad.

You even have fone , you even have internet to chat

U de complain

You even have light to charge ur thuraya fone

Just believe God u wud smile

Don't fold ur hands , meet people , cos if u stay inside your house , u nor go see work

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by internationalman(m): 5:40am On Jan 30, 2018
before You think you are in the worst situation?
Think of people who are in jail with little or no hope of freedom, And think of those in the hospital clinging to life.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by gbadexy(m): 5:52am On Jan 30, 2018
AkinolaST:
You are only human and it's natural to feel sad and depressed if it seems you are the only one God forgot.
Fact is there is nothing like friends. Friendship only works for pre adolescents that have no responsibilities.
Even you would move away from someone not at par with you. Most of the people you associate with when in school were students like you and not some apprentice artisan. artisanship is great by the way.
Having stated the obvious reality, the best revenge for those that have looked down on you is to be successful. Try to be prayerful, keep a very low profile, try to acquire a skill that is high in demand and diligently work towards achieving your goal.
Noticing other people's progress is an unnecessary distraction. Stay away from those that make you feel inadequate or self conscious as some people try to validate to themselves that they are doing good by making others look bad in comparison to themselves.
It's very important you look for a service that is in constant demand and acquire the skills necessary to render it. paper qualifications is no guarantee these days. There are thousands of graduates being turned out but there is no new industry to accommodate them, instead they are folding up.
You could also try agriculture. I just read the thread on the front page of a lady that successfully raised 51 broilers. since you have free time on your hands, you could give it a try and get free knowledge from willing members always eager to volunteer valuable information.
You don't know how fortunate you are to be literate, own a phone with data and be a member of this forum. many are networking and getting life changing business ideas and connections.
It all depends what each person chose to do with their free time and opportunity.
If you think life is difficult and contemplate suicide, you don't want to know what misery is for eternity. imagine being dead and feeling miserable and useless in an uncertain place, the only difference is that you can't commit suicide to eescape that uncertainty while you could still make it while alive grin.
I sincerely wish you the best and pray things work out better for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by AkinolaST: 5:59am On Jan 30, 2018
Finally I can smile, thanks for the words of encouragement

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 30, 2018
AkinolaST:
my bro if i tel u wat i pass through, u wld tank God for ur situation
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by makydebbie(f): 6:13am On Jan 30, 2018
AkinolaST:
Finally I can smile, thanks for the words of encouragement
You'll be fine.

Suicide is not the way out, it's not even an option. Okay?
Sometimes, when you hear other stories, you'll be grateful about yours, take care.
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 30, 2018
Everything will be fine kiss
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 30, 2018
maybe you don't have a dream that wouldn't let you sleep.
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by JULIE1925(f): 6:52am On Jan 30, 2018
AkinolaST:

Suicide my friend is NOT the answer...Juz remember that the life is like a wheel sha. Sometimes ur down below but soon u will reach the top too. wink

Remember, even rich ppol feels lonely as well.. They are even more have time to trust others, they are scared being used that's why most of them isolate themselves from their so called friends too...

Money is NOT always the answer to ur problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 30, 2018
AkinolaST:
Brokenness and betrayal happens. Usually together. Don't let it get to you. It's not very easy. But trust me you'll be more than fine.
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by Henrodah(m): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2018
Nigerians don't believe in depression, but I tell u it's real... With the current economic situation, I have met people complaining bitterly about life and stuffs that echoes depression. But let's still strive and hope because when there's life there's hope. I have been there op.
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by AkinolaST: 7:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Henrodah:
Nigerians don't believe in depression, but I tell u it's real... With the current economic situation, I have met people complaining bitterly about life and stuffs that echoes depression. But let's still strive and hope because when there's life there's hope. I have been there op.

Depression is real. Suicide is real. Mental health shouldn’t be a closed door topic anymore.
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by AkinolaST: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2018
chiddyok:

Brokenness and betrayal happens. Usually together. Don't let it get to you. It's not very easy. But trust me you'll be more than fine.

Strong Words. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by showstopperss(m): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2018
my dear pls be encouraged..life will never be fair unless God intervene..thank God for the gift of life,you are far better than many,pls never give up, the sun is gonna shine, kindly DM me lets talk, remain bless
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by AkinolaST: 7:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Dimples129:
Everything will be fine kiss
WinningSun:
maybe you don't have a dream that wouldn't let you sleep.

Thanks
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by AkinolaST: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2018
showstopperss:
my dear pls be encouraged..life will never be fair unless God intervene..thank God for the gift of life,you are far better than many,pls never give up, the sun is gonna shine, kindly DM me lets talk, remain bless

I've done that
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by Sammyjay4411(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2018
i have three quotes for you.
when the journey gets tough only the tough gets going.
There is light at the end of a tunnel.
when there is life there is hope.
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2018
AkinolaST:

Bro come closer, no closer,-------

I said closer, you are still far off------

grin cheesy slap-slap. You need slaps
angry
People have been in worse off situations and came out of it.

Everything is going to be fine. As long as you can eat at least once a day, you will survive. Drink lots of water like 3 litres daily, it will fill you up so you don't get hungry often.

Now you can use those legs to move the streets and search for something.
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by Rockyrascal(m): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2018
AkinolaST:
akin my dad and mum are still alive, but my sister and I live like we are orphans; I graduated last year and my sister is in her year one now. I realized that at the end of the tunnel you are surely going to see the light;but that is if you are ready to take up responsibilities, then opportunities shall come your way.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by stilldoingokay(f): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2018
AkinolaST:

since the beginning of this year I have been going through the same thing.

the thing is frustrating and annoying so I understand okay.

you need help, know one can, except you help yourself okay, suicide is not an idea plz take the thought out of your mind.

you need to step out, and also know that you're not the only one going through such, okay, I wish you luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by jaszplus12(m): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2018
AkinolaST:
send mail make we discuss... your case isn't impossible
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by ariklawani(f): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2018
Have seen worst in life.but because I refused to be intimidated, I didn't give up..now I give God thee glory.
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by Allwility: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2018
AkinolaST:

Suicide is never an option.

I'd like to share some words from the scriptures with you.

1 Samuel 30 1- 6.

And it came to pass, when David and his men were come to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the south, and Ziklag, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire;

2 And had taken the women captives, that were therein: they slew not any, either great or small, but carried them away, and went on their way.

3 So David and his men came to the city, and, behold, it was burned with fire; and their wives, and their sons, and their daughters, were taken captives.

4 Then David and the people that were with him lifted up their voice and wept, until they had no more power to weep.

5 And David's two wives were taken captives, Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, and Abigail the wifeof Nabal the Carmelite.

6 And David was greatly distressed; for the people spakeof stoning him, because the soulof all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.

If you read through the story you'd see how David went about achieving victory. Life may have have battered you down but like David you can encourage yourself in God. Dont be discouraged, never give up. Things may be stormy now but believe me it can't rain forever. Read Psalms 34: 4-6. Pray, be positive and work towards your goals.

Life is beautiful. This is just a learning curve. An experience you must go through to be the person God wants you to be. I'm looking forward to celebrating your success story.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by teamobanabo(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2018
Die nah..... and the struggle continues!!!
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by Sirmuel1(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2018
Suicide? If that will make you happy, you should do it. I can help you get some drugs, if you don't mind.

The things you take for granted someone else is praying for. You're here talking trash because you have no money.
Re: I Don't Want To Die, I Need Someone To Encourage Me by Fundamentalist: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2018
AkinolaST:

I understand you .not only in the 9ja but most parts of the world its difficult to get jobs after school. I was very much depressed after I graduated with no job for four years (I compensated my myself by doing MSC during that period sponsored by my dad ) .

it was hell.

Can someone say unemployment is more serious than sickness sad sad sad sad

Please don't think about suicide .
If it be try and change location and don't look down on menial jobs

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are you Addicted To? Share With Us! / There Is A Special Place For Igbo Men In Hell - Lady Says / Should I Beg For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.