Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

If Chinese Marry African - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Chinese Marry African (6184 Views)

Poll: is it very difficult to enjoy a succefull marriage life with african for a chinese ?

depends on: 92% (12 votes)
very hard: 7% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Woman Dies After Sleeping With Chinese Workers In Akwa Ibom - Thekillerpunch.com / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men / Why Do Some Women Date Or Marry African Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Chinese Marry African by Ayemokhia: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2010
one of my girl friend like one african from negerian . they have stayed together for five month . they are happy to each other. but when she go back her hometown during spring fetival , her family disagree very much , her parents shouted and blame her :" how can u find a foreign boyfriend ? u can make friends with them ,but cannot regard them as your future husband ?. it's hard for us to accept him ,u must stop your interaction with him , " she is very upset ,and always think how to make her partents accept her african boyfriend . but who knows , the worse is the boss she work for is also very surprised and persuade her to give up ,said " is there something wrong with mind , are u crazy ? " after her friends and collegues knowing that they never comunicate with the girl like before and always discuss something back of her , it seems that she is a crime who had done something very bad , seems that she should be ashame and feel guilty for herself . she don't know what happend , why everthing change . she told me she cannot breath even , there is no space for her to stay relaxly except for the god's house . ask me what should she do .
i said :" maybe u can get some help from the chinese women who have married african , maybe they can give u some advice ."
after interviewed many chinese woman , she said most of them suggest that it's far more better not to choose a african husband . one of the woman said :" u must be very brave to bear the public voice , and also should get used to the way of african's lifestyle , in negerian , women doesn't enjoy the same right as men . women stay in a lower position than men . some african husband like to have intimacy with others , can u accept that ? they are machismo . once u decide to marry an african , u must be prepared to meet the harsh chanllenge .some african marry chinese just for business,intimacy,visa and so forth . u must be very careful.  of course ,not all african will be so bad , there are very good ones . but the chance to enjoy a successful marriage is very low . u don't need to take that rist , "
i don't understand , love is no boundary , why is there someone always talking something wants them to break up ?each one have the right to choose the live they want , each one must find their own detiny . hope she can find her own one and make the right decision ! i even don't know how to help her , now she is very upset , every day just thinking , her weight is loosing heavily . as her best friend ,i really want to do something for her  , so ladies and gentlemen , is it really a risk to choose an african ? is it really more better to choose a chinese husband for her ? hopefully u guys can tell us the truth and give some advice ! thanks in advance !
Re: If Chinese Marry African by weedinLA: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2010
Ayemokhia:

one of my girl friend like one african from negerian . they have stayed together for five month . they are happy to each other. but when she go back her hometown during spring fetival , her family disagree very much , her parents shouted and blame her :" how can u find a foreign boyfriend ? u can make friends with them ,but cannot regard them as your future husband ?. it's hard for us to accept him ,u must stop your interaction with him , " she is very upset ,and always think how to make her partents accept her african boyfriend . but who knows , the worse is the boss she work for is also very surprised and persuade her to give up ,said " is there something wrong with mind , are u crazy ? " after her friends and collegues knowing that they never comunicate with the girl like before and always discuss something back of her , it seems that she is a crime who had done something very bad , seems that she should be ashame and feel guilty for herself . she don't know what happend , why everthing change . she told me she cannot breath even , there is no space for her to stay relaxly except for the god's house . ask me what should she do .
i said :" maybe u can get some help from the chinese women who have married african , maybe they can give u some advice ."
after interviewed many chinese woman , she said most of them suggest that it's far more better not to choose a african husband . one of the woman said :" u must be very brave to bear the public voice , and also should get used to the way of african's lifestyle , in negerian , women doesn't enjoy the same right as men . women stay in a lower position than men . some african husband like to have intimacy with others , can u accept that ? they are machismo . once u decide to marry an african , u must be prepared to meet the harsh chanllenge .some african marry chinese just for business,intimacy,visa and so forth . u must be very careful. of course ,not all african will be so bad , there are very good ones . but the chance to enjoy a successful marriage is very low . u don't need to take that rist , "
i don't understand , love is no boundary , why is there someone always talking something wants them to break up ?each one have the right to choose the live they want , each one must find their own detiny . hope she can find her own one and make the right decision ! i even don't know how to help her , now she is very upset , every day just thinking , her weight is loosing heavily . as her best friend ,i really want to do something for her , so ladies and gentlemen , is it really a risk to choose an african ? is it really more better to choose a chinese husband for her ? hopefully u guys can tell us the truth and give some advice ! thanks in advance !

Nice one here. Chinese woman is having issues with marrying a Nigerian. Well, my advice will be, better stay away from that guy. You girls will still not listen. Stay away from me. I am a Nigerian guy. I don't want no Chinese girlfriend.

Now, you are accusing Nigerians of wanting Chinese visa? For God's sake, what about lots of those Chinese guys who come to the states and marry Americans so they can become citizens?

Look, let's be frank and be of help. How did these two lovey-doveys meet? What do they do for a living?

In fact, Americans can come boast and complain of how people use their girls for papers. But these chinese mofos should stay there. What wants to become a chinese citizen? All I want with China is to do good business and me being a foreigner wouldn't make matters worse in anyway. Nna, me I tire ooo. I wonder who wants to start eating frogs and dogs. Kai, Naija rep too much in all ramifications.!!!!
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2010
^^^ LMAO!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Areaboy2(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2010
@ poster

hao ma?

ni shi zhong guo ren ma? 

wo men "should be" hao peng you!, hehe, wo de hua yu bu hao grin
Re: If Chinese Marry African by madlady(f): 7:12am On Apr 17, 2010
weedinLA:

Nice one here. Chinese woman is having issues with marrying a Nigerian. Well, my advice will be, better stay away from that guy. You girls will still not listen. Stay away from me. I am a Nigerian guy. I don't want no Chinese girlfriend.

Now, you are accusing Nigerians of wanting Chinese visa? For God's sake, what about lots of those Chinese guys who come to the states and marry Americans so they can become citizens?

Look, let's be frank and be of help. How did these two lovey-doveys meet? What do they do for a living?

In fact, Americans can come boast and complain of how people use their girls for papers. But these chinese mofos should stay there. What wants to become a chinese citizen? All I want with China is to do good business and me being a foreigner wouldn't make matters worse in anyway. Nna, me I tire ooo. I wonder who wants to start eating frogs and dogs. Kai, Naija rep too much in all ramifications.!!!!

OMG what a reply grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Chinese Marry African by jaybee3(m): 7:14am On Apr 17, 2010
Yet another ignorant fellow grin grin, like human beings are supposed to help who they fall in love with.
Re: If Chinese Marry African by 190: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2010
Re: If Chinese Marry African
them go BORN ZULU~
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Ranoscky(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2010
Area boy make i translate wetin u dey tel posta.

hao ma? means = hello!
ni shi zhong guo ren ma? means = Are u a chinese?
wo men should be hao peng you!! means = me and you should be good friends.
wo da hao yu bu hao means = mine is good but yours is not.

shi bu shi? isin't it?, area boy?

1 Like

Re: If Chinese Marry African by Pweety4me(f): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2010
All dis one na story! tongue chinko na my taste cheesy cool tongue
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Ranoscky(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2010
pweety4me.

u too much jare no mind those nyash man dem wey no know what's up!

ZULU u need to see half cast of naija and chinko so u go confirm.
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Ranoscky(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2010

i dey refer to u. na u i call zulu b4 i find out say ur name na 190.

190 benz or ur speed limit?

well, whatever so cheap.
Re: If Chinese Marry African by sereques(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2010
I can't read it, Wall of text hurts my eyes.
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Ranoscky(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2010
sorry SEREQUES.

u can read it cause it's a chinese language.
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Areaboy2(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2010
Ranoscky:

Area boy make i translate wetin u dey tel posta.

hao ma? means = hello!
ni shi zhong guo ren ma? means = Are u a chinese?
wo men should be hao peng you!! means = me and you should be good friends.
wo da hao yu bu hao means = mine is good but yours is not.

shi bu shi? isin't it?, area boy?

shi!

hahaha, nice one!, dated this chinese girl in Australia for 2 years and learnt quite a bit
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Ranoscky(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2010
AREA BOY

that's good boy.

My girlfriend is also a chinese so taught me more of it.

we'r still living together now.

i'v been here for 2yrs and 6mths now.
Re: If Chinese Marry African by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2010
eeeewwww, u mean y'all actually dating chinks?

how did they even like u in the first place, plus man how does that go? them very small sized folks ,

how was the bedroom acrobatics? grin grin grin grin

sorry am only curious, so strange to me. chinese hunh? or chinese-american?

cos to me dating a full chinese woman, hell u belong with ye gods in olympus grin grin ;Ds
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Areaboy2(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2010
4llerbuntu:

eeeewwww, u mean y'all actually dating chinks?

you have no idea dude!!! forget wat u see on tv, they're actually great, wink

4llerbuntu:

how was the bedroom acrobatics? grin grin grin grin

kung fu all the way. tongue [size=5pt]see your head!!![/size]
Re: If Chinese Marry African by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2010
^^ grin grin grin cant a guy be curious anymore?

hmmn, it seems i have to frequent china town a lot more hmmmnnnnnnnn strategising

ha let me add that to my to do list of experiences before i die!, have a chinese chick, hmmn wonderment dey catch me.

well sha dey may be better than all those ugly europeans (germans esp) very ugly pple cool cool

pls how did u toast them? wondering cos i only have experiences with nigerian girls and one american,(she no gree sef) she say i too big, say i go big down there and she is scared grin grin grin grin grin honest to God, at ikoyi club, plus the girl mama sef be like e go shoot me!!!! grin grin grin

so oya toasting techniques, aggression in chasing, persistence, flowery yarns etc, fill me in my guy
Re: If Chinese Marry African by madlady(f): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2010
^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2010
I truly cant imagine what will happen, I mean, Africans aren't human.
Re: If Chinese Marry African by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2010
madlady:

^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked

close ur eyes and mouth!!! what, cant a free bachelor have targets anymore? grin grin grin

it comes with the turf, u know how some things are just worth experiencing. what will i tell my kids later? that i had only mommy? grin grin grin dont worry i wont be cheating on anybody!!!

but i never even start sef, u don raise alarm, a friend of mine has a thing for indians, the guy wants to go to india even if its the last thing he does, well i'v wished him goodluck, i know he wont return in one piece!!!! grin grin grin

@ madlady, dont u have fantasies, maybe for me? cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink
Re: If Chinese Marry African by madlady(f): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2010
^^^^^^Your mouth, it will be the death of me. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Ranoscky(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2010
4LLERBUNTU i for like get u one but i no dey naija at the moment, but i get one friend over here, i go tell her say my friend dey interested on her.

OASN = ON A SERIOUS NOTE.

Abi u like phillipine girls?, i know many of dem.
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Coretalk(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2010
Ayemokhia:

after interviewed many chinese woman , she said most of them suggest that it's far more better not to choose a african husband . one of the woman said :" u must be very brave to bear the public voice , and also should get used to the way of african's lifestyle , in negerian , women doesn't enjoy the same right as men . women stay in a lower position than men . some african husband like to have intimacy with others , can u accept that ? they are machismo . once u decide to marry an african , u must be prepared to meet the harsh chanllenge .some african marry chinese just for business,intimacy,visa and so forth . u must be very careful.  of course ,not all african will be so bad , there are very good ones . but the chance to enjoy a successful marriage is very low . u don't need to take that rist , "
i don't understand , love is no boundary , why is there someone always talking something wants them to break up ?each one have the right to choose the live they want , each one must find their own detiny . hope she can find her own one and make the right decision ! i even don't know how to help her , now she is very upset , every day just thinking , her weight is loosing heavily . as her best friend ,i really want to do something for her  , so ladies and gentlemen , [b]is it really a risk to choose an african ? is it really more better to choose a chinese husband for her ? [/b]hopefully u guys can tell us the truth and give some advice ! thanks in advance !

I was once told that it is a taboo for an asian(not only chinese) to marry an african. Now this thread justifies it. chai!!!!, , the problem is asians don't see anything good in black. I have some asian friends, chinese,japenese. They often have this prejudice that we africans are dumb(i mean stupid) and we are all criminals, , i have to prove myself different everytime, ,Only God can help us

In relation to your qs, i think there is no risk in marrying an african man.(providing they are not in nigeria). All those prejudice are just rubbish and can not be generalise.
The girl must be ready to take judgements, questions and raised-eyebrows from people though cos dis is big, especially on her side

Other alternative is to try and spend more time with each other, as you said they have stayed together for "five month". five months is too short to determine your future patner. This is marriage we talking about. A 5-20 years commitment. Spending more time with each other will help justify this guy's intention against the prejudice
Re: If Chinese Marry African by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2010
Ranoscky:

4LLERBUNTU i for like get u one but i no dey naija at the moment, but i get one friend over here, i go tell her say my friend dey interested on her.

OASN = ON A SERIOUS NOTE.

Abi u like phillipine girls?, i know many of dem.

of course ranoscky, im game! im single and curious! grin grin grin grin

but how come no one answered my question?

yeah, now i can kick my fantasies into gear grin grin grin grin
man, i can just imagine the look on my mums face when i show up with a foriegner at her door, woman will probably pass out grin grin grin grin grin, i have been warning her im destined for bigger foriegn sturvs wink wink wink
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Ranoscky(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2010
4llerbuntu

wait my chinko woman dey with me now

she won know wetin i dey write because she see my name "ranoscky"

so she think say i dey write mail to another "omo ele"

i promise to give u the contact no worry

se my china number +8613640766356

email "talk2rano@yahoo.com"

anytime wey she no dey, we go talk the matter wella.
Re: If Chinese Marry African by 190: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2010
@Ranoscky

你怎么不为一名尼日利亚我不要你他妈的
严重, 舔你的阴道,使其变得如此嚣张
和红色,然后插入我的11英寸到您的湿棒
猫, 如果你对严使我他妈的兴趣与我联系
angry angry angry
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Areaboy2(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2010
wow, 190 where u learn that one from? i no sabi how to write oh, can only speak,

but i can make out a few words there,

all i can write is

1 2 3 4 8 10, me, you, not, love, i guess thats it, tongue
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Ranoscky(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2010

na ur dick dey 11inchs long idiot. grin
Re: If Chinese Marry African by 190: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2010
@ranoscky

但我不会说谎甜死你的阴道, 我想舔,舔,舔和
舔它,直到它有滴油,现在告诉我你不剃光, 我
只顾舔你的阴部24 / 7 24小时, 我永远不会
放下你的阴道,我可以为你的阴道死
angry angry
Re: If Chinese Marry African by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2010
^^^
ah ahn mr 190, which one be the arrangee palava naw? abeg talk the one wey we hear na, how come sef, u dey use google translate? or u sef don go china before?

na wah o, seems im the only one with limited horizons, i can only speak 2 nigerian languages.

need to learn a foriegn one oooo!!!! hmmn, now i wish i paid attention in those french classes
Re: If Chinese Marry African by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2010
4llerbuntu:

pls how did u toast them? wondering cos i only have experiences with nigerian girls and one american,(she no gree sef) she say i too big, say i go big down there and she is scared grin grin grin grin grin honest to God, at ikoyi club, plus the girl mama sef be like e go shoot me!!!! grin grin grin

so oya toasting techniques, aggression in chasing, persistence, flowery yarns etc, fill me in my guy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Please Stop Doing This, It's Not Nice At All. / I Need Confirmation Or If Anyone Else Has Been In This Situation / Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.