Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Who Has The Best Data Subscription At The Moment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has The Best Data Subscription At The Moment? (1017 Views)

The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) / She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Best Data Subscription At The Moment? by Onisokuso1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hello all angry

With the new retrogressive plan made by glo. I would like to ask, which of the networks offer the best data subscription atm, considering a balance in price and good service.

We all know glo network is as slow af, we have all been managing it because it's extremely cheaper than the rest.

Who can help review the data subscription for each of the network? angry

We need a way out of this mess as we dump our glo sims angry

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Best Data Subscription At The Moment? by Jboynokiaphone(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ure right ..am still waiting for bros to answer us.
Re: Who Has The Best Data Subscription At The Moment? by enzojaylini: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Etisalat is the best just that its still expensive tho
Re: Who Has The Best Data Subscription At The Moment? by Wisedove(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
I think buying data directly from retailers will be more cheaper.. Mtn is very fast just that their rate is very high but the best solution to this is buying data directly from the seller.
With just 1200 you will get 2GB data for Mtn and the speed is nice too.

For this and many more of buying data for all networks check my signature for direct link to my whatsapp page.

Re: Who Has The Best Data Subscription At The Moment? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Onisokuso1:

We need a way out of this mess as we dump our glo sims angry
This killed me cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Best Data Subscription At The Moment? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wisedove:
I think buying data directly from retailers will be more cheaper.. Mtn is very fast just that their rate is very high but the best solution to this is buying data directly from the seller.

For this and many more of buying data for all networks check my signature for direct link to my whatsapp page.
scammer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Best Data Subscription At The Moment? by sexyolag(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
*SMART DATA SERVICES*
Presents
*MTN, GLO & AIRTEL DATA at Your Fingertips..*

MTN �� �� ��
500MB = #350
1GB = #600
2GB = #1200
3GB = #1750
4GB = #2350
5GB = #2900
10GB = #5800
20GB = #11,300
_��Validity 90days_

*AIRTEL* Nigeria

1.5GB = #950
3.5GB = #1900
5GB = #2400
6.5GB = #3300
9GB = #3900

� ⚡Data Valid within 30 days

*GLO �*

4GB = #950
9GB = #1900
12GB = #2400

*2 times value of Data on GLO Auto renewal*

Payment via Bank/ transfer/Cash

⚡⚡Data Valid for 30 days

*� �Payment via Bank transfer/ATM �, Cash, �Deposit �, Recharge Card �....*

YOUR Geographical Location isn't a barrier, your Data will be credited immediately after payment..
���� Recharge Cards attracts processing fee... Ask for details����

CALL�/✉️� WhatsApp � 07069314801

�Please Share with others �
Re: Who Has The Best Data Subscription At The Moment? by Wisedove(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
SpareNo1:
scammer
i would have replied you negatively but i decided to keep quiet after I checked your profile and realized you brain have been twisted with your hair.
Sorry to say bro, for the fact that you are you are into a dirty deals those not implies that other people we do.
always try to make an investigation before you tag people with a bad name it will help you a lot in life.
Peace
Re: Who Has The Best Data Subscription At The Moment? by Onisokuso1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wisedove:

OK then sad
Re: Who Has The Best Data Subscription At The Moment? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wisedove:
i would have replied you negatively but i decided to keep quiet after I checked your profile and realized you brain have been twisted with your hair.
Sorry to say bro, for the fact that you are you are into a dirty deals those not implies that other people we do.
always try to make an investigation before you tag people with a bad name it will help you a lot in life.
Peace
Your English is as dirty as your Deal/offer

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of A Marine Officer & His Bride On A Boat / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Chioma (see Photos) / 5 Questions Ladies Will Hardly Say Yes To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.