Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. (45059 Views)

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by mindguard(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2018
She is really indeed beautiful
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by BornAgainMay: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2018

To be armed robber is better than smoking weed

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by rawpadgin(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2018
cool
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by uchman48(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2018
Flexherbal:
I thought he was talking about his real daughter !
even me, that was what i was thinking and i was ready to tongue lash him
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Snow02: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2018
statue loading.......
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Smony: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2018
Eracting of statue loading....... n new ministry commisioner. commisioner of beauty Imo state.
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by MightySparrow: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2018
I can see commissioner for slay queens in the making.
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Tinalex(f): 8:39am On Jan 31, 2018
Please anybody in the house with the picture of Okorocha's real daughter (s) should post it to juxtapose oooo....who no like better thing, famzing is not illegal tho
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Thatafricanboy: 8:42am On Jan 31, 2018
She needs a statue..Asap��
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by thecrush: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Wey the mgbeke sef?

ala lechakwa gi ike ebe ahu!
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Spidermon: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2018
olowobaba10:
HE SAID “I know how tedious it is to win this kind of award, a lot of things got involved not just beauty but ............

As in, dem go don nearly fork the girl die grin

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by OfoIgbo: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2018
Uyiii:
I smell the erection of her statue already.
Okorocha riding to the site for her statue;

Well, I just smell an ERECTION. Don't ask me what type shocked
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by richierih: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2018
Jesu!!!!!!! who off light
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by MiguelKingII(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2018
This one neva see my babe grin
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Manasp: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Fididiguy:
Nice one from father to his daughter

Tomorrow now, the daughter will say my father is the best governor in the whole world.

Hahahahahahahahahahah
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by bizhop01: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=wellmax post=64658144]A proud father.
If you vex, go and call your daughter the most beautiful too.

This is when you are not ready to read,but you rushe to comment as if nairaland will credit your account
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by lilyheaven: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2018
Flexherbal:
If you see how I rushed to see this daughter, because I was imagining how handsome and beautiful okorocha and his wife is, to reproduce the most beautiful girl. grin
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by mommaJ(f): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET
https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64528004
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by abeliver: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2018
ERECTION?? lol
Flavour N'abania is also laffing
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Tunks2017(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2018
And so............ tongue

Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Mryacks: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2018
Flexherbal:

That was the intent of the misleading headline I guess..
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by wellmax(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2018
bizhop01:
This is when you are not ready to read,but you rushe to comment as if nairaland will credit your account shocked

What is this one saying
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by wtfcoded: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
I wish I could suck this gals chest bone.
Sweet black babe.
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Assassin101: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
al I see n hear are "erect" "erect" "erect"!!!
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Namdeenero(m): 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I came here heavily to insult if he were talking of his real daughter, but I guess he isn't. kiss
grin Same here
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Ceasardgreat(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
The most confused governor Imo State has ever had..
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Augustap(f): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
See me rushing to see Okorocha's biological daughter grin grin grin
Statue erection loading!!!
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by ihitenansa: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
u neva see my angel dats why..
Re: My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
mindguard:
She is really indeed beautiful

Your statement is ambiguous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.