Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) (57447 Views)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues 3 Children Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by bekpo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
May God continue to bless and replenish u in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
God bless the rescuer and make hope a great person.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by busjeep: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
The boy has a very wonderful adventure to go through in life....I thank God for saving him

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nna, your God is truly alive!

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by gratiaeo(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
God bless that woman. What all the so-called pastors can not do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by donsiqua(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
May her milk of human kindness never run dry

Love you lady

4 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by tolexy007(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
h
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by pennywys(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
God will bless her abundantly for her great works

4 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by tolexy007(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
gratiaeo:
God bless that woman. What all the so-called pastors can not do

what about u? how many plpp have u help in your life?

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by elantraceey(f): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
What an amazing transformation, the lady did very well and her actions should be emulated. That kid parents will live to regret the inhumane suffering they made that child go through all because of false witch hunter and the boy will forever be grateful to the woman.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Mary Slessor didn’t finish her work in those parts. They are as they were in 1880.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by ekensi01: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
We are watching the movie
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by chimeziedickson: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Great woman!!!......More of Gods blessing.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by kevoh(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Five tattooed women doing good like this woman are better than 100 Mary Amakas doing nothing than spending all day in the church.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by kpompey: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
This typified how destinies are shaped in Nigeria.At birth children are the same,but the environment reshaped their destiny.Imagine what would have become of this boy,if not for the intervention of this Danish woman.May God bless her and may all past Nigerian leaders and looters be cursed.

3 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Witnes: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
So they would have just allow this lil promising boy to condemn in d name of a witch, but look at him now full of live and hope. Ignorance is a disease. Big up to that woman, u reward is with d Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by positivethought: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
we Africans are just useless, now if not that white woman you can only imagine,may be we should be colonize again.

4 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
This is what our mummy and daddy pastors should be doing .
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by selfemployed(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
And the churches were there and did nothing.

If daddy freeze talk now....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Ytea(f): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
God bless the woman with a good heart cry There's Hope for the world. She's an example.
Hope will grow to be forever grateful to her.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by writeprof(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
I almost shed tears when I saw the transformational pictures last year. This kind of transformation can be carried out all over the country if those we call leaders have human sympathy like that lady and her husband.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by HeavenShield: 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
Madam Anja, infact eh..if you vie for any political post in this country, i will be no 1 to vote for you. You are better than all our "polithievens" combine. The kind of blessing that will follow you eh..chai..This is nice to see..God bless you

5 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by M2dX(m): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
kevoh:
Five tattooed women doing good like this woman are better than 100 Mary Amakas doing nothing than spending all day in the church.
and after church they will start doing bad in hiding place, thinking that no one knows

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by HeavenShield: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
HeavenShield:
Madam Anja, infact eh..if you vie for any political post in this country, i will be no 1 to vote for you. You are better than all our "polithievens" combine. The kind of blessing that will follow you eh..chai..This is nice to see..God bless you

The so called churches around that area where that boy was roaming should be closed down..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by ddjay: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
SO THIS IS HOW AKWAIBOM PEOPLE DESTROY THE DESTINY OF INNOCENT CHILDREN BY LABELING THEM WITH WITCHCRAFT, AM SO ASHAMED OF AKWAIBOMITES
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by ngwababe(f): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
See fresh boy,chai!

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by menwongo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Africans will travel long distances just to come and bury you,but they can't cross a street to come help you push your hustle...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
So beautiful.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Sunbellar: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
Imagine what our tithe collecting Pastors cannot do. God bless you Anja!
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by IME1: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
We can all dress a man!
What do I mean?
I buy him shirt
The poster above buys trousers
The poster below buys shoes
Seun buys vest, boxers, socks and even facecap

E don finish

Why a Danish woman came to an oil rich state to help a boy who was just malnourished and labelled a witch
I've an NGO I started 2005 and I know what it is to raise funds for rural and city out reaches
You hear people say things like go and get foreign donor, go and source for funds from UN or go and get job make it big and use your money cry

Sad! Our mentality towards charity is not encouraging.
I am a Christian but I see some Christians more interested in showing off and 'blessing' their already rich pastors and priests for a "priest's blessings"
Don't get me wrong the Bible says we should give and support those who teach us, but the book of James tells us what true religion is-
Help the orphans, widows, live pure!

Remember Jesus says what we did for the least of our brethren, not what you did for your GO.

Please i can never join Freeze and his ideology and philosophy oh. I'm not advocating against pastors or church giving, but the real needs are in the streets and the poor among us, be it in church or work or school.

With my over 13 years experience on the field, in research, trainings, events, I can tell you that it is God that sustains us, yes we who practise charity, love, giving (of self, money, edifying words and items). It is not easy and one can get angry, irritable, judgmental, frustrated or lured by money as many NGOs are. But if truly you do charity in the name of God, you no go tire.

The people who have helped me the most personally and my NGOs are not very rich and that truly says alot.

Be motivated.

PS: I know some will still believe this child is a witch and the woman has tattoos but really? Really? How did human beings turn like this? If he is a witch cast it out now, it's spiritual not physical. Jesus did not kill any demon possessed person but delivered them. As for her tattoos, i no gbadu tattoos for me or anyone but let him with the clean body and smeared heart of greed, selfishness, wickedness, stinginess and hate come and throw the first stone on her for her tattoos and me for not being a judge or Pharisees

undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
Years to come when the boy relocates to jand, some useless man and woman go show up say na dem pickin that... Make God punish them angry

3 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by blaqroy: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
cry cry cry crythank u Jesus is all I can say with tears of joy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) / RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.