Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) (57471 Views)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues 3 Children Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Jascon4: 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
fpeter:

Abeg my bro, you fit get me that old "My Book of Bible Stories" publication?

You can contact any JW in your area

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by AbdulCLO: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
This woman supposed to be winning awards and not those thieves silverbirds and co are giving award to
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by chibuzorc(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Our God is marvelous he can turn impossible situations to become possible
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
fpeter:

There is an updated one now. More glorious and with better pictures. It is called Lessons you can learn from the Bible. Wait for it

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pataricatering:
exactly ! You ll now see Christians praising God here when we know their pastors are the main cause of the “ witchcraft” problem in the first place ! Their disgusting preaching from the pulpit is the cause of these types of abuse !

Its nice to know I'm not alone in this school of thought. Nigerian pastors are a dangerous scam and disgrace! How they manage to brainwash people remains a mystery. Well, I guess it takes a victim like me to know what exactly they are made of.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pataricatering:
as if it’s not your pastors that encourage belief in witchcraft! If you ask well it most likely was one pastor that told the boys parents he was a witch ! Is it not your pastors that are always screaming about witchcraft and principalities? This is the end result ! That’s why evangelist Helen ukpabio was banned from the UK ! Everywhere she goes with her witchcraft mania the abuse of young helpless children follow her

Well, thank you my dear.

But do Jehovah's Witnesses have pastors?

Please do you know us? Ask about Jehovah's Witnesses and you would have studied one whole university course
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
hahn:

Believing there is a man in the sky is part of superstition so bible lessons from Jehovah's witness is like trying to kill a fire with petrol

Is it the folklore books you used to read in elementary school that said a man was in the sky?
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by TalkingBird: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
fpeter:

See soft copy of Revised edition here:
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-stories-lessons/

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by hahn(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
AgricSalt:

Is it the folklore books you used to read in elementary school that said a man was in the sky?

No. The bible and quran both say that
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
hahn:

No. The bible and quran both say that

Sit down and ask yourself, do I not believe in God because I actually believed that lie I made?
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Odessey(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
jimjemo:
Destined for greatness indeed, he has overcome death !
i swear' you are not far from success. i love ur write up
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by akeensbussy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
if it was Oyedepo that saw the boy then, he would have slapped hell out of him. and quote that do no suffer a witch to leave.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by hahn(m): 12:23am On Feb 02, 2018
AgricSalt:

Sit down and ask yourself, do I not believe in God because I actually believed that lie I made?

I do not believe in any god because I stopped believing in the lies you still believe in smiley

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by fpeter(f): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2018
AgricSalt:

There is an updated one now. More glorious and with better pictures. It is called Lessons you can learn from the Bible. Wait for it

Can't you mail me a copy?
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by fpeter(f): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2018
Jascon4:

You can contact any JW in your area

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Jascon4: 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
fpeter:

You mean like through post?
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
fpeter:

When the hard copy becomes available I can if I remember. But you can more easily get it from any Jehovah's Witness near you.

For now, follow this link to enjoy the soft copy

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-stories-lessons/
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
hahn:

I do not believe in any god because I stopped believing in the lies you still believe in smiley

Thank you for telling me what you no longer believe in and thank you for knowing what I believe in, please I want also to know what you now believe in
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by hahn(m): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2018
AgricSalt:

Thank you for telling me what you no longer believe in and thank you for knowing what I believe in, please I want also to know what you now believe in

Empathy, love, family, nature etc

Things that are actually real and who naturally do not demand I believe in them without any proof they exist

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by fpeter(f): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jascon4:

You mean like through post?

Yes. I want a physical copy, like the one I had as a child, I'd like to have another one. Thank you.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by sumofus(m): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
sweetilicious:
Oh my!Am really touched
Hello, I just sent you a pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.