Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Why Men Force Women To Watch Them Masturbate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Force Women To Watch Them Masturbate (493 Views)

Two Nigerians Ladies Fight Over A Guy As The Guy Eats Noodles & Watch Them Fight / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Force Women To Watch Them Masturbate by messi12345(f): 5:58am On Feb 05, 2018
Some of the most disturbing recent allegations of sexual assault involve men forcing women to watch them masturbate. Journalist Lauren Sivan says that after she rejected Harvey Weinstein’s attempt to kiss her at a restaurant, he told her to “stand there and shut up,” before jerking off into a potted plant. On a yacht in Cannes, the model Angie Everhart alleges that she woke up from a nap to find Weinstein standing over her while masturbating, his body blocking the cabin door. At least four other actresses and models have told similar stories, which parallel industry rumors about Louis C.K. jerking off in front of female comics (he dismissed these accusations as “rumors” earlier this year). Of course this sexual perversion isn’t confined to showbiz, either; allegations of this kind appeared several times on the notorious “shitty men in media” list, and men expose themselves to women on subways and city streets every day
source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2018/02/reason-why-you-must-have-sex-in-morning.html{/URL}

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Khloe Twerking Hot 2018 Double / Please I Need Your Opinion / A Lasting Solution To Cheating Just For Women. 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.