Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? (3507 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / How To Get Back Your Ex Love One Back And Stay To Love You The More / My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by eridah2007(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2010
What will be your reaction if your lover calls out the name of his/her ex-lover as both of you are making sweet love?

Hmm as for me i won't take it likely at all.

What about you?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by Arkhin(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2010
I've had the experience twice, simply means she still has the guy on her mind. It happens to guys too when you imagine you are combing someone else too. There's nothing to it really, only shows you've not gotten your own girlfriend! cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by ayettymama(f): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2010
ill be like; wooooooooooooooooort??
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by Markenny(m): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2010
i will say 'WHAT EVER'
and walk
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2010
guy u dont know the half!!

$hit happened to me once, in that case i don't think the guy was an ex, i think the girl was just cheating.

i immediately lost my hard on and stood up.

the galling part was: did'nt that mean the guy was such a stud she had to fantasize abt him while i was doing the hard work?  ( and i aint no slouch too)

it was over that very minute, it took a lot of patience to resist dashing the idiot a slap.

actually i just did'nt say a word, maybe the fool did'nt even realise the gaffe, suffice to say i was really humiliated.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by cantell(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2010
4llerbuntu:

$hit happened to me once, in that case i don't think the guy was an ex, i think the girl was just cheating.

the galling part was: did'nt that mean the guy was such a stud she had to fantasize abt him while i was doing the hard work?  ( and i aint no slouch too)

it was over that very minute, it took a lot of patience to resist dashing the idiot a slap.

actually i just did'nt say a word, maybe the fool did'nt even realise the gaffe, suffice to say i was really humiliated.
Bros why you come lose am na? You for march am die. She no go fit use her leg waka again.
@Poster,
I haven't experienced that and i can never do that kind of mistake. Why i go dey shout her name? She dey outside?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2010
cantell:

Bros why you come lose am na? You for march am die. She no go fit use her leg waka again.
@Poster,
I haven't experienced that and i can never do that kind of mistake. Why i go dey shout her name? She dey outside?
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by indie22(f): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2010
Happened to me once and it wasn't funny,My ex called his ex by her pet name "chi", anyway one time, we were kinda messing about, I swear i heard him say "oh chi", I was shocked and was like "wat did u just call me"? He just shook his head, I asked "did u jst call me chi"?, he thot abt it for like 6seconds and said, "no I said "oh Poo", I looked at him and jst muttered "phucking idiot" and jst got up!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by unitee(f): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2010
@poster I dont Think that wuld be swit luv at all
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by Enockia(m): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2010
that quarrel no go easy o
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by freecocoa(f): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2010
Oboy na just to get up wear my cloth and kick the dude badbye.nothing more.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by Areaboy2(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2010
indie22:

Happened to me once and it wasn't funny,My ex called his ex by her pet name "chi", anyway one time, we were kinda messing about, I swear i heard him say "oh chi", I was shocked and was like "wat did u just call me"? He just shook his head, I asked "did u jst call me chi"?, he thot abt it for like 6seconds and said, "no I said "oh Poo", I looked at him and jst muttered "phucking idiot" and jst got up!

having a partner as clever as that? Priceless  grin grin grin

there are somethings money cant buy,  for everything else, there's mastercard
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by HarryPotter1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2010
@poster that hvnt happened 2 me but if that shud eva happen,i wud first of all dash her a slap and thats the end of the relationship.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by kay0195: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2010
Slap? are u that hot tempered?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by Akinagirl(f): 3:54am On Apr 18, 2010
Right,
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by pete(m): 4:23am On Apr 18, 2010
I think it depends on the situation. Maybe you had just stated the relation and the other person is used to calling that ex. It could mean he or she is cheating and it may actually just be an innocent mistake. Now if it happens over and over, then there is a problem. I don't think you should result to slapping or calling names. Once again, it depends.
If it happens to me? I'll say, girl pls get it right, this is me holding it down and not that person you just called, ok? now don't pull that on me again///]\\\\\]]]]\
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 5:37am On Apr 18, 2010
@topic
immediatly she mention that name.i will just advise her to re-unite wit the guy and i will workout of her sight.simple
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by Gifted01(m): 6:45am On Apr 18, 2010
@poster as 4 me if she scream her ex name during sex simply means she is not feelin ur manhood like that of her ex,no need to b angry,show def ear then try to use additional skill,she will start sreaming ur name everyday.That will show u are digging it more than her ex
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by neily(f): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2010
Know that u don't stand any chance wit him/her. U re a replacement.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by sevule(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2010
Ol boy the relationship go end that minute SHARP SHARP!! What rubbish, thinking about another man while having sex with me. Instantly I would get up and leave her(even if na 2 a.m) and let her know she can have the other guy as I am no longer interested. Good riddance to Bad rubbish.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by eridah2007(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2010
I second dat/
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by baybbootz(f): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2010
lwkmd.
@poster it sounds so de ja vu-ish.
wink wink wink wink
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by 190: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2010
ahhh baybbootz

did i just call my GF name!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by baybbootz(f): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2010
ha ha ha
I think it was the reverse lipsrsealed tongue
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by Iceugwa(m): 5:15am On Apr 25, 2010
Your mind no tell you say, she like and prefer the other guy?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by Genuflect(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2010
I've not experienced this before. But if it happens, me sef go moan 'Oh, Scarlet Johansson'. End!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2010
I saw a movie with the perfect response to this.
A guy was fcukign his babe and suddenly she calls out another guys name and he was like wtf , she simply answers , '' would you rather I Bleep him and call out your name or this '', the guy was like , '' on second thoughts ,I think I prefer this ''. So far as you are the one fcukign and she's calling out his name , who gives a Bleep.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by Flashfast1: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2010
Genuflect:

I've not experienced this before. But if it happens, me sef go moan 'Oh, Scarlet Johansson'. End!

4llerbuntu:

the galling part was: did'nt that mean the guy was such a stud she had to fantasize abt him while i was doing the hard work? ( and i aint no slouch too)

indie22:

cantell:

I've got tears in my eyes from laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by mokha(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2010
i go jion her de call d guy name, den see watin she go talk. even if we de do something eeeeee i go stand up tell her to go, angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2010
It has neva happen 2 me b4,bt if it happens i wil end d r'ship instantly.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by eridah2007(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin I never tot of dat.haha
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by eridah2007(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2010
baybbootz:

lwkmd.
@poster it sounds so de ja vu-ish.
wink wink wink wink

Pas d tout cheri,jamais grin
Iceugwa:

Your mind no tell you say, she like and prefer the other guy?
hmmmm maybe/\//\

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date / Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting / Types Of Friends In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.