Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date (3512 Views)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2014
You invite a girl on a date and she shows up with her friend. The awful part is that they'll come with the mindset of "make we go chop him money". How do you handle such situation?

Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2014
grin
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2014
Really, them be oloshi.
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2014
ajibolabd: Really, them be oloshi.

Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by JoeCutie(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2014
If I ask a girl on a date & she takes her friends with her, what happened in 2010 will repeat itself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2014
JoeCutie: If I ask a girl on a date & she takes her friends with her, what happened in 2010 will repeat itself. undecided
wetin happen?
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2014
TribalEAST: You invite a girl on a date and she shows up with her friend. The awful part is that they'll come with the mindset of "make we go chop him money". How do you handle such situation?
let her and her friend eat as much as she likes. When they are through,pay for yourself only,carry your key and drive off

2 Likes

Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by dazzlingd(m): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2014
Case 1: If u ask a girl for a date and she says she's coming wit her friend(s), make it clear to her dat if that's d condition, den u are no longer interested...simple
Case 2: if she did not inform you and she eventually shows up wit a friend, don't hide ur feelings and let her and her friend realize an unwanted person is among u but in a polite manner, bt u can still be a little nice...
Case 3: if she shows up with group of friends, then she has taken u as a 1st class mugu....smile to them all, pretend everytin is ok, u can ask for their names one after the other wit smiles all over your face, tell dem to relax cus u are all here to have fun, excuse ursef for a minute, locate the nearest exit....and zooom......implication: she will taste the most embarrassing moment of her life with her friends
Note: always knw d type and categories of girls to ask out for dates

4 Likes

Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by TRADELYN: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2014
If that would make her happy, why not?

If you can't bear the cost, politely tell her Ooo!

And don't blame her if the venue is your house! Many guys have abused this date thing: You met a lady, took her phone no; and the next thing is that you are persuading her to come to your house cheesy

Well, reasonable ladies would request your permission if the place is outside your house. wink
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by ShirelleBaby: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2014
The first pix got me laughing out real loud.
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2014
LOL @ First PIC. grin
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by yorex2011: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2014
No problem.... Invite your own friends too.. Then u guys can have a big party.. U cud even invite a clown sef angry

2 Likes

Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2014
TRADELYN:

If that would make her happy, why not?

If you can't bear the cost, politely tell her Ooo!

And don't blame her if the venue is your house! Many guys have abused this date thing: You met a lady, took her phone no; and the next thing is that you are persuading her to come to your house cheesy

Well, reasonable ladies would request your permission if the place is outside your house. wink

thank you!!!! you took the words right out of my big fat mouth..........
abeg told them

2 Likes

Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Odunharry(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2014
evrybody go pay 4 wetin dm chop...

1 Like

Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Lobolintin(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2014
Back in school, I asked a girl out for a date.. And this babe came with two of her bunkie... I just quitely told her, hold on let me take this call.... The rest nah histroy
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by cococandy(f): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2014
The book of lamentations undecided
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by TyTymer(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2014
If I talk now, all these babes go vex.
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
let her and her friend eat as much as she likes. When they are through,pay for yourself only,carry your key and drive off
lol...u neva jam
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by mencade5(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
if it is our house then it is understandable for them to come along with a friend. But a date in an eatery, you come carry all your friends come?
Haaaa....you must all go back embarrass and hungry ooo. I will not spend a dime.

ladies thinks like goats since 1890

2 Likes

Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by TyTymer(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
mencade5: if it is our house then it is understandable for them to come along with a friend. But a date in an eatery, you come carry all your friends come?
Haaaa....you must all go back embarrass and hungry ooo. I will not spend a dime.

ladies thinks like goats since 1890
rotfl cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by kadas01(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
All these hungry girls matter sef don tire person! Like seriously, majority of them need urgent re-orientation! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by JoeCutie(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
TribalEAST: wetin happen?
U wan knw wetin happen in 2010? shocked
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Prowizy2(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
Any girl who comes with her friend(s) on a date doesn't like the guy
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Prowizy2: Any girl who comes with her friend(s) on a date doesn't like the guy
some may do but their dumb friends may get to confuse them to act silly.
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by somwills007(m): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
its very simple,tell dem before fixing a date "PLEASE COME ALONE" is the answer.
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by datedoboi: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
JoeCutie: U wan knw wetin happen in 2010? shocked

i guess u bang both of dem grin grin
badt guy
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Eneze1(f): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
if it's the guy's house the lady in question might decide to come with her friend just to be on the safer side but in a situation whereby you will be meeting at an eatery WTH is she doing bringing her friends with her and if you must come with your friend be ready to pay for whatever cost she incurred. some girls just like behaving like attachee and being a leech

1 Like

Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by adahib: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
It happened to me when I was still in school. I did one business which yielded well and so I decided to take this babe out. We went to one isiewu joint. We didn't even sit up to 5 minutes when two of her friends appeared. I never knew she called them. Very well, we all ordered for a motar each and some bottles. Her friends were busy downing bottles after bottles of beer, all I did was look at them and smiled. When we were done, I beckoned on the waiter to give me the bill. When he brought it,i told him it wasn't correct. That I ordered for 2 mortars and 5 bottles of beer. So I paid for that.
Then I did something I still find funny till today. I opened my wallet to show the girls the wad of 1000 naira notes in it and then told them "see money but I no dey pay" . I walked out of the joint, got a cab and left. The girl sent a text abusing me but i no send. Haven't seen her till this day.

5 Likes

Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Op,stop following hungry girls,they can wreck a guy,they are programmed for destruction...if she shows up with her friend,buy for only her,and tell her to share with her friend..if she calls you stingy,tell her you aren't her papa..
Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by farano(f): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
Rich guys will be lyk...Wow! you've got sweet looking friends! Lemme invite my friends smiley

Lazy/broke dudes will b lyk na wa o! I don die! My creator how did I offend you grin

2 Likes

Re: Nonsense Things Girls Do On A Date by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
farano: Rich guys will be lyk...Wow! you've got sweet looking friends! Lemme invite my friends smiley

Lazy/broke dudes will b lyk na wa o! I don die! My creator how did I offend you grin
it's dumb thoughts like that of the above poster that make chicks show up with their entire poultry.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Girls Are Wicked Chai!!! True Life Story / Amber Rose Backyard Getting Bigger? (photos) / Ladies Do U Love It When Ur Boyfriend Acts Like He Owns You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.