Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode (18459 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by bjayx: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2018
That's his business

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by AlanSugar(m): 8:33am On Feb 01, 2018
Who said you have a heart disease? As far as we are concerned, you've been accused of having cocaine-addicted disease, can you respond to that?

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by mbjsuki(m): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2018
kingthreat:

The man in question may have a better hearing than your father

You're wicked!
So you can't show any mercy?
Daiz God oh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by alen4smith(m): 8:38am On Feb 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Our problem is not FFK's heart disease, our problem is why should a man with ear disease, a certified deaf be governing a country in West Africa?
you are very correct reason the ffk et-al will continue to loot your destiny

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by mpowa(m): 8:41am On Feb 01, 2018
What's the difference between Six and Half-A-Dozen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2018
alen4smith:
you are very correct reason the ffk et-al will continue to loot your destiny
I don't do destiny-less people
Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by neonly: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Our problem is not FFK's heart disease, our problem is why should a man with ear disease, a certified deaf be governing a country in West Africa?
I love yur post abeg
Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by josite: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2018
Too late.you will forever be denied good positions on the basis of having a heart related ailment.Mr too wise.it is already in the court record for the next 2000 years against you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by Deo1986(m): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2018
No need to react sir, all Nigerians knew you don't have a heart disease.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 8:48am On Feb 01, 2018
Heart diseases & heart ailment na relations na.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by nairavsdollars(f): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2018
I would have laughed and rolled on the floor if i was in court

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by okoolori(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

He’s managing it so well enough than ur educated prodigal son that has even four ears (joined with his shepopo madam) that has brought us nothing but untold hardship the man with ear problem has been battling to bring to normal and mind u, there’s no business as usual and tell that old fool call ebora that we haven’t forgotten so fast( if u with small brains had)that the letter won’t make any change coz we remember he made his daughter minister and later a senator and with nothing to show for it and he’s so corrupt and that too many issues still stinks while he had left

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by Johnnyoungster(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2018
No sir, you have a mouth disease...buhari has ear disease...Nigerians have brain disease

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by IgboBasthard: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2018
okoolori:

He’s managing it so well enough than ur educated prodigal son that has even four ears (joined with his shepopo madam) that has brought us nothing but untold hardship the man with ear problem has been battling to bring to normal and mind u, there’s no business as usual and tell that old fool call ebora that we haven’t forgotten so fast( if u with small brains had)that the letter won’t make any change coz we remember he made his daughter minister and later a senator and with nothing to show for it and he’s so corrupt and that too many issues still stinks while he had left

Thank you o jare. You dey mind those IPOB bstrds.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by joenor(m): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2018
Ok we hear, so what is wrong with you, seem we don't have eyes again to read... explain sir
Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by zabuur: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2018
Pavore9:
He even has a Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs, Obiageli Nwachukwu! cheesy cheesy cheesy

U sef noticed. That was d only thing that caught my attention. And the Obiageli will also be feeling like person with gainful employment SSA.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by uba1991: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
my problem is why a pig is allowed to join nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by mommaJ(f): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2018
dat should not be a question to worry u n it should not border you...is it you on trial or the heart disease, why is the Nigerian gov't blowing it out of proportion? the president has an undisclose illness but that has been sealed, well after 2019 if buhari fails to be re-elected in 2019 or even in 2023, the disease will be known...as for you Femi, abeg be strong n face the trial....if them go far, expose all of them just like maina threatened. ......
Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by tunlade02: 10:38am On Feb 01, 2018
AntiWailer:
lol.

Can somebody tell me the difference between body ache and body pain?
Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by moupe: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2018
tunlade02:

Can somebody tell me the difference between body ache and body pain?

Oya now

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by kingthreat(m): 10:53am On Feb 01, 2018
Igba123:
but his father is not governing a west african country.

Anybody can.Can we stop insulting the president because of his medical condition he has no control over?

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by buhariguy(m): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2018
This is how idiotic pigs of Biafra use to lie

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by kingthreat(m): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
If I serve this guy his own share of amala as e dey hot now one over zealous moderator will remind me about nonsense Rule 2.

Oh make i run inside bush for you?
Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by kingthreat(m): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2018
Olukokosir:

Mst u mention his father ?

No be person papa him dey curse?

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by vecman22(m): 10:56am On Feb 01, 2018
Igba123:
but his father is not governing a west african country.

His father can't even govern his village not to talk more of a country..

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by buhariguy(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't do destiny-less people
but you know how to do criminal destiny

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by vecman22(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

..your father can never reach that position in this life...
Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by nacee: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2018
kingthreat:

The man in question may have a better hearing than your father
who is his father in th first place?
Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by nacee: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Heart ailment or heart desease, all we know is that, you are having heart issues. If at all its true, God help u out other wise.......
Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by ameh99: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
FFK, which ever way you like....

Waiting for the next lie... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal / Suspense Over Looming Cabinet, Security Rejig By Buhari / Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.