Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. (1756 Views)

So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics) / Failed Celeb Marriages: Stop The Trolling, Take The Lessons.. / Take A Selfie And Upload Here (2) (3) (4)

Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Brainner(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
She is my crush-celeb!!!
She has being beautiful all along...I like her.

Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by aysuprano(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
Something about this girl I just like her dark skin and her hair

Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Annnonymous: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
Brainner:
She is my crush-celeb!!!
She has being beautiful all along...I like her.
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by olasaad(f): 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ini Edo

Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by XINZ: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Do I have to explain why she's my crush?

Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Elparaiso(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
XINZ:

Her ability to partially hide plate numbers?

Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Elparaiso:

Her ability to partially hide plate numbers?

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by XINZ: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dimples129:

grin grin grin cheesy

C'mon... it's not that funny

Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
XINZ:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bbnaija Miracle, he is cute.
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by sekxyqueen(f): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Chikita66:
Bbnaija Miracle, he is cute.
goan study tongue
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
sekxyqueen:

goan study tongue
I don tire to study, all reading and no chatting makes me a dull girl cheesy.
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by captainbangz: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Juliet Ibrahim. Although she's Ghanaian but her ass can do wonders.
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Elparaiso(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dimples129:

grin grin grin cheesy
LOL, do you see something else? Help me out abeg.

Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Elparaiso(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
XINZ:

cheesy grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Burgerlomo: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
XINZ:
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by sekxyqueen(f): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Chikita66:
I don tire to study, all reading and no chatting makes me a dull girl cheesy.
indeed,reading at shoprite..

I see you,,shey you chop those chicken alone..

Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
sekxyqueen:

indeed,reading at shoprite..

I see you,,shey you chop those chicken alone..
My sister wetin man pikin go do. I cannor come and go and kee myself, My dear I devoured the chicken alone, e too sweet, I no give anybody cheesy.

After exam, we go shoprite together.
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Prabhas... Not Nigerian tho
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Biggie225(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nse ikpe etim..i luv her so much.
She's pretty, intelligent and also full of character.

Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by sekxyqueen(f): 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Chikita66:
My sister wetin man pikin go do. I cannor come and go and kee myself, My dear I devoured the chicken alone, e too sweet, I no give anybody cheesy.

After exam, we go shoprite together.
hahahaha,,

and I'm here dulling, it's well embarassed

yeah sure after exams,I will be around cos of my project..
worth of 1.4m undecided

they want to kill your sis embarassed
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by sekxyqueen(f): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Biggie225:
Nse ikpe etim..i luv her so much. She's pretty, intelligent and also full of character.
she's really intelligent, I love her too.
her character is dope
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by BluntBoy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
sekxyqueen:
she's really intelligent, I love her too.
her character is dope
Precious Remember 14 years...
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
sekxyqueen:

hahahaha,,

and I'm here dulling, it's well embarassed

yeah sure after exams,I will be around cos of my project..
worth of 1.4m undecided

they want to kill your sis embarassed
To think that our overall project supervisor have not allocated any topic or supervisor to each and every one of us is quite alarming, I really hope they be fast about it though; all the same, I will have a lot on my plate by next semester which will be very hectic coupled with 3months teaching practice after final exam. Not forgetting TRCN professional exam that is coming up immediately after degree exam, its a compulsory exam for us, after which we will do our induction.

They should kuku kee me angry.
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
sekxyqueen:

goan study tongue
Hello. Where's Preshy? cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by FvckLyn: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
-Britney Fůcking White cool .

Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
just be giving yourself false hope everywhere
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
FvckLyn:
-Britney Fůcking White cool .

BangBros - I see you bruv wink

Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by FvckLyn: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
efesodje:

BangBros - I see you bruv wink
-Fuçk Yes Bro! cool
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by donstan18: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Just look at how they are all showing us the pictures they masturbate with cheesy cheesy

Crush kor, Cockroach ni
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by sekxyqueen(f): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Hello. Where's Preshy? cheesy
lool.. baby tahra..
it's resting jareh..
how you kiss
Re: Who Is Your Naija Celeb Crush? Upload Here And Say Why You Are Attracted. by sekxyqueen(f): 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

Precious Remember 14 years...

I love her with the love of Christ. .cheesy

Will I Regain My Normal Sexual Capabilities After I Quit Masturbation? / Should I Call Him After Break Up? / The Issue Of Calling Husband's Siblings Auntie/broda