Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (90344 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Lionel Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo in 2005 / Oshoala Voted 3rd Best Women's Footballer, Lionel Messi Best Men's Footballer / CAF Removes Amaju Pinnick As 1st Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
[s]
hardwerk:
look at this slave bringing the black victim card ...R.ubbish ...Na your papa overrated Messi ? Turd world brain
[/s] See how you just made a fool of yourself on a public forum...is this how you were brought up? with no manners...? or you think you're in a competition of low lives...?
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by phemmyfour: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
urbanemind:
messi is not White?
Define White
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
urbanemind:
messi overrated? d Bleep u saying
YES!!! I DARE SAY IT
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by AlanTuringAI: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
[s][/s] See how you just made a fool of yourself on a public forum...is this how you were brought up? with no manners...? or you think you're in a competition of low lives...?
He is right. Nobody that knows what football is will ever call Messi overrated. Such travesty.

2 Likes

Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
phemmyfour:
Let's stop here cos its obvious your brain stopped functioning
Kids...
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by urbanemind(m): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
phemmyfour:
Define White
white has definition too na was oh, well I don't have colour blindness
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
AlanTuringAI:

He is right. Nobody that knows what football is will ever call Messi overrated. Such travesty.
If he's that good, why hasn't he won the world cup for his country?
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by robosky02(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
were is taiwo?

he has since gased out

mikel has only 1 bar remaining

while messi is still ranked the best and breaking record daily

1 Like

Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by pooozeee(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Only messi has maintain his standard, shame to Mikel obi

Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by Matdaniel(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Money na appearance changer, God punish poverty in my life
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by internationalman(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
YES!!! I DARE SAY IT
Then name one player who is underrated that makes Messi overrated.

And please I beg you with the name of my ancestors don't let that player's name begin with R
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by AlanTuringAI: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
He was this close in the last world cup. U can't do it on your own only, especially when you have the likes of Higuain to waste your clean efforts. Name the player currently playing who isn't overrated in your opinion and answer the question you asked me about why that player hasn't been able to win the World Cup for his country.
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by edgeP(m): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
Yes he is...no matter how you look at it and I think he's overrated too
what da fvck, just watched his best 10 goals on YouTube this even evening, that guy is ........... ................. don't know how to describe him.

2 Likes

Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by phemmyfour: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
urbanemind:
white has definition too na was oh, well I don't have colour blindness
If you cannot define White, forever hold your peace. I m not surprise cos many illiterate like you believe that only Africans are black

2 Likes

Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by redtosine(m): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Holland 2005... Nigeria lost to Argentina in d final...
David Silva(19), Fernando Llorente(20) and Cesc Fabregas(18), Lionel Messi(17), Pablo Zabaleta(20), Sergio Aguero(17), Falcao(19) and even David Ospina(16) all represented their countries then and are still very much active till date both in their clubs and countries... Abeg how many of Taiwo(20), Owoeri(18), Sani kaita(19), Sambo(19), Ogbuke(18) or Isaac promise(17) went on to play atleast 3yrs of active football afta dat tournament or still plays now. Funny enough, Our 2nd goalkeeper now Akpeyi, claimed he was 18 then...
Isaac promise just signed for malaga in spain
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by edgeP(m): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
internationalman:

Then name one player who is underrated that make Messi overrated.

And please I beg you with the name of my ancestors don't let that player's name begin with R
Seconded.
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by urbanemind(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
phemmyfour:
If you cannot define White, forever hold your peace. I m not surprise cos many illiterate like you believe that only Africans are black
u calling messi black obviously makes u an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by eTECTIVe(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
destinkoko:
pls apart from messi & aguero. which of them still rep their country? think b4 u type bros

I'm actually in a gud mood so I'll ignore ur stupidity... Messi, Aguero, Ezequiel Garay, Zabaleta, Lucas Biglia all from Argentina still rep their country till date and has amassed numerous appearances.. David Silva, Cesc Fabregas and every other player I listed still rep their countries and have been doing so ever since dat tournament... Always try to resist d urge to think with ur hands and mouth, U'll end up looking stupid... How many of our players in dat tournament apart from Mikel and Taiwo played, still plays and will still play first team football for d next 2yrs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
AlanTuringAI:

He was this close in the last world cup. U can't do it on your own only, especially when you have the likes of Higuain to waste your clean efforts. Name the player currently playing who isn't overrated in your opinion and answer the question you asked me about why that player hasn't been able to win the World Cup for his country.
He's above average not like a god as they make him out to be...
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by eTECTIVe(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
redtosine:
Isaac promise just signed for malaga in spain

Afta disappearing over d years only to reappear in Spanish LA liga last 2yrs, came to Watford and doesn't even make d bench most tyms only to sign for Granada now.. So?? Can u tell me where he has been for d past 10yrs before resurfacing?
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
pweshdodo:

The question is; where is he now?
AEK Athens Greece
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by eTECTIVe(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
He's above average not like a god as they make him out to be...

Taaaaaa!!! Mechionu there... Dat is blasphemy in d eyes of d gods of soccer..
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by GuidoVanRossum: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Messi is overrated for real. Messi is good no doubt. One of the best soccer players ever. But he is no god of football as some barca fans want us to believe. Messi was lucky to have top players with him in f.c Barcelona.
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by eTECTIVe(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Black man has always been many light years behind the white man in terms of reasoning. Age grade competitions are to spot future talents. The goal is not even to win the competion. Winning is just bonus.

But trust black man. It's an Avenue to cheat. Africans have dominated that competition over the years ( Nigeria and ghana) yet it has never translated to senior level. Chrisantos say he was 17years, and was scoring like God knows what in that competition. Today, I can't find him even with Google map.

Lol black man..

I swear... They jus care about immediate results irrespective of what happens in d long run... Dats y our national team is shit and we are always struggling to raise a squad becos d under-aged dat are supposed to b groomed to come of age were actually over-aged

1 Like

Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
[s][/s] See how you just made a fool of yourself on a public forum...is this how you were brought up? with no manners...? or you think you're in a competition of low lives...?
yes and I'm eager to upgrade you slave to the low lives
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by pweshdodo(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
AEK Athens Greece
Okay dad
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by phemmyfour: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
urbanemind:
u calling messi black obviously makes u an illiterate.
you just confirmed it. Every non black is White to you.....Go ahead and swim in your folly
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by dagr8(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
smh
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by Xzbit91: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Afta disappearing over d years only to reappear in Spanish LA liga last 2yrs, came to Watford and doesn't even make d bench most tyms only to sign for Granada now.. So?? Can u tell me where he has been for d past 10yrs before resurfacing?

Don't mind that guy, it's Isaac Success and not Isaac Promise that is loaned to malaga. The former is set2013 u17 striker while the latter was set2005 u20 captain.

1 Like

Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
[s]
hardwerk:
yes and I'm eager to upgrade you slave to the low lives
[/s]Upgrade your mind first...
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by Onisokuso1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
kokoA:
Taye Taiwo career dey remind me of TSTV I don't know why.. grin

Where are those fake guys called Tstv angry
Re: Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) by kokoA(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
Yes he is...no matter how you look at it and I think he's overrated too
blaw of Zachariah! shocked shocked maybe "overrated" means something else in your village dictionary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RIO2016 Olympics: Sweden Vs Nigeria 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Nigerian President Vs Croatian President In Pictures / Nigeria Vs Malawi - FIFA WCQ: (2 - 0) On 7th September 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.