Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,345 members, 7,853,534 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me (1071 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me by liquidlove2018: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2018
My younger sister,Nina has always been this way. For as long as I can remember,when we were kids,she always did things just to spite me and get me into trouble.

This went on even when we were teenagers and started to date boys. She would want to snatch any boy who paid me attention. She was supposed to be the prettier one so I didnt quite understand why everything I had,she wanted.

I remember when I was in 300 level,she was a jambite,she visited me i my hostel and met my room mate’s father. She immediately began to date the man. Not because she lacked guys flocking her or she needed sugar daddy money..she just wanted to see me embarrassed. Of course,my room mate never forgave me for it when she found out.

I know siblings have their usual ramblings and disagreements but with Nina,she is just the queen of annoying character all the time.

When Jide and I got married,I warned her not to try any rubbish. I promised her I would kill her if she dared. In any case,I already told Jide about her,so really,she couldnt have done her stupidity with him .

But I didnt know this girl ...........

http://livelystones.com.ng/abomination-she-is-marrying-my-brother-in-law-to-spite-me/

Re: Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
So u keep giving us half stories so that we keep rushing to ur site abi?

3 Likes

Re: Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me by Dshocker(m): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
liquidlove2018:
My younger sister,Nina has always been this way. For as long as I can remember,when we were kids,she always did things just to spite me and get me into trouble.

This went on even when we were teenagers and started to date boys. She would want to snatch any boy who paid me attention. She was supposed to be the prettier one so I didnt quite understand why everything I had,she wanted.

I remember when I was in 300 level,she was a jambite,she visited me i my hostel and met my room mate’s father. She immediately began to date the man. Not because she lacked guys flocking her or she needed sugar daddy money..she just wanted to see me embarrassed. Of course,my room mate never forgave me for it when she found out.

I know siblings have their usual ramblings and disagreements but with Nina,she is just the queen of annoying character all the time.

When Jide and I got married,I warned her not to try any rubbish. I promised her I would kill her if she dared. In any case,I already told Jide about her,so really,she couldnt have done her stupidity with him .

But I didnt know this girl ...........

http://livelystones.com.ng/abomination-she-is-marrying-my-brother-in-law-to-spite-me/

i have been clicking the damn site,but i was asked to go buy banana and orange juice grin

1 Like

Re: Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me by liquidlove2018: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
So how many cups of juice did you buy?

Dshocker:

i have been clicking the damn site,but i was asked to go buy banana and orange juice grin
Re: Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me by liquidlove2018: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hello,

These stories are real life issues received from some of our readers on the blog. Some may not visit naira land.

The reason we post stories for you to read and probably visit the blog is so that you can drop your reasonable comments.

We dont just post stories to entice you but rather to get suggestion from well meaning nairanders to enable the writers of these stories make appropriate decision about the matter on ground.

Grayjoy:
So u keep giving us half stories so that we keep rushing to ur site abi?
Re: Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
liquidlove2018:

Hello,

These stories are real life issues received from some of our readers on the blog. Some may not visit naira land.

The reason we post stories for you to read and probably visit the blog is so that you can drop your reasonable comments.

We dont just post stories to entice you but rather to get suggestion from well meaning nairanders to enable the writers of these stories make appropriate decision about the matter on ground.

why dnt you give a complete story and then refer us to the site?? Is dat nt better than always half stories??
Re: Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me by 080jbabe: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin grin grin i love these my NL friends
liquidlove2018:
So how many cups of juice did you buy?

Re: Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me by 080jbabe: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Some times sisters are like that. I know of identical twin, one always want her other sister's BF

(1) (Reply)

Should I Accept This Gift? / If You Want It To Be MORE Than A Hookup, Don't Do These Things / I Cried This Morning After What Happened. Nigeria Baby Doll Bob Risky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.