Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu (20860 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade / Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2018
okerekeikpo:
my dad is rich already he joined business after his retirement and he is doing great
then keep quiet
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2018
nwadiuko1:
then keep quiet
u need help and I know it

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2018
okerekeikpo:
u need help and I know it
everyone needs help, even bill gates so what are you talking about?

pay your dad his pension so that he can live a better life, and so that you can stop disturbing the cyber space because of money that is not up to 2 million naira
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2018
nwadiuko1:
everyone needs help, even bill gates so what are you talking about?

pay your dad his pension so that he can live a better life, and so that you can stop disturbing the cyber space because of money that is not up to 2 million naira
u r too dull to understand that he worked for that money,if not we for don leave am

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2018
okerekeikpo:
u r too dull to understand that he worked for that money,if not we for don leave am
rich folks don't think like that.......you gave yourself away.......if you are worth millions and can help others (as you claim) then it is an echelonic height of stupidity for you to allow your dad to stress him self out for pension that is not up to a million or two..........you know what you should do? tripple the money for him, get him a nice car and fuc.k the government......

but obviously you are one of those church rats who become billioniares when they come online
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
nwadiuko1:
rich folks don't think like that.......you gave yourself away.......if you are worth millions and can help others (as you claim) then it is an echelonic height of stupidity for you to allow your dad to stress him self out for pension that is not up to a million or two..........you know what you should do? tripple the money for him, get him a nice car and fuc.k the government......

but obviously you are one of those church rats who become billioniares when they come online
u r too dull for my liking, the government is a pig, u don't baff a pig
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
okerekeikpo:
u r too dull for my liking, the government is a pig, u don't baff a pig
lol........do whatever you will....ikpeazu is still gon be your governor till 2023
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
nwadiuko1:
lol........do whatever you will....ikpeazu is still gon be your governor till 2023
stop deceiving urself
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
okerekeikpo:
stop deceiving urself
face reality
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
nwadiuko1:
face reality
it can't happen
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
okerekeikpo:
it can't happen
thats what you guys said in 2015 remember?
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2018
nwadiuko1:
thats what you guys said in 2015 remember?
guy forget this is not 2015
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2018
okerekeikpo:
guy forget this is not 2015
yeah you are right.......a guy who won you people when he was just a civil servant will still win you now that he is the governor
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2018
nwadiuko1:
yeah you are right.......a guy who won you people when he was just a civil servant will still win you now that he is the governor
who is u people?
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2018
okerekeikpo:
who is u people?
pessimists like you
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2018
nwadiuko1:
pessimists like you
guy u will be shocked
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by EdifiedHebrew: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
gbaskiboy:
When Trump sees this one, he will call it shithole grin
REVELATION 11:
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
REVELATION 22:
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
okerekeikpo:
guy u will be shocked
like you were shocked in 2015.....election is not about making noise online or shouting.........election is a game of numbers, we ve got the numbers.......go check
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
nwadiuko1:
like you were shocked in 2015.....election is not about making noise online or shouting.........election is a game of numbers, we ve got the numbers.......go check
which people got the numbers?
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
okerekeikpo:
which people got the numbers?
the winners nigga, are you this naive? or are you just plain stupid?
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
nwadiuko1:
the winners nigga, are you this naive? or are you just plain stupid?
u r too dull for my liking
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
okerekeikpo:
u r too dull for my liking
you ve said that like 10 times already, are you sure you are normal? and i wonder who your poor "liking" help
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by able20(m): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
kagari:
Governor tell your touts at umuahia to stop harrassing and extorting innocent public bus or truck owners passing through umuahia.

Its a dent to your image and your government, and this acts happens just few kilometres to the government house
Are you one of Libya returnees because in Nigeria touts and bus drivers be like APC & Propaganda
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 4:44am On Feb 07, 2018
nwadiuko1:
you ve said that like 10 times already, are you sure you are normal? and i wonder who your poor "liking" help
stay off my mention young man
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 7:36am On Feb 07, 2018
okerekeikpo:
stay off my mention young man
you are not mentally balanced....... its a pity
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2018
nwadiuko1:
you are not mentally balanced....... its a pity
I won't warn you again
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2018
okerekeikpo:
I won't warn you again
fuc.k off keyboard warrior
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
nwadiuko1:
fuc.k off keyboard warrior
can we meet face to face? I want to tell you something pls
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
okerekeikpo:
can we meet face to face? I want to tell you something pls
lol.....did you want that to sound like a threat?
baba we don pass all those small children stuff.......unless you want mek small children give you wheel barrow mending
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
nwadiuko1:
lol.....did you want that to sound like a threat?
baba we don pass all those small children stuff.......unless you want mek small children give you wheel barrow mending
no problem let's hookup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities / Biafra Quest Fuels Nigeria Conflict: Too Scared To Marry And Bury Bodies - BBC / Abia Traditional Rulers Visit Ikpeazu, Give Him Their Supports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.