Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu (20853 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade / Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
okerekeikpo:
no problem let's hookup
alright.......i l be in Aba by the end of this month 20th to be precise, Dm me for address or contact details
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
nwadiuko1:
alright.......i l be in Aba by the end of this month 20th to be precise, Dm me for address or contact details
if u r in Lagos that will be better hope you are a girl
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
okerekeikpo:
if u r in Lagos that will be better hope you are a girl
ohh ok i am in lagos currently.....20 asafariogun street ajao estate in isolo...........
why would i be a girl?
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
nwadiuko1:
ohh ok i am in lagos currently.....20 asafariogun street ajao estate in isolo...........
why would i be a girl?
will be in place 2moro
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by boogie2910: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
eduj:

see your life! a governor who hasn't been in power for up to 3 years,has allegedly built a flyover for up to 4 years. u must be a shithole citizen
shit hole ngwa man I'm sure ur shithole brother will never finish it even in five years time
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by boogie2910: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2020
eduj:

see your life! a governor who hasn't been in power for up to 3 years,has allegedly built a flyover for up to 4 years. u must be a shithole citizen
shithole ngwa man we are still waiting for your uncle's center table bridge in osisioma. it's 5 years now and still counting, I will remind you again by next year when it's 6 years. it's people like you that kept Abia state where they are today. Anu mpama
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2020
boogie2910:

shithole ngwa man we are still waiting for your uncle's center table bridge in osisioma. it's 5 years now and still counting, I will remind you again by next year when it's 6 years. it's people like you that kept Abia state where they are today. Anu mpama
don't know how you calculated that the construction of that flyover is up to 5 years? putting I my tribe shows me what truly your problem is -but guess what? we are going to hold on to power in Abia like never before -after all this present guy is Abias best. Please remind me again next year if the flyover isn't done!!!
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by boogie2910: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
eduj:

don't know how you calculated that the construction of that flyover is up to 5 years? putting I my tribe shows me what truly your problem is -but guess what? we are going to hold on to power in Abia like never before -after all this present guy is Abias best. Please remind me again next year if the flyover isn't done!!!
hold onto power like never before I laugh at your ignorance. did you just say the best we ever had ? quite funny , it's easy to confuse what is with what ought to be especially when what is, is worked in your favour. he should enjoy his tenure while it last. As for thinking about holding power like never before we shall come to that in 2022 when the whole picture will be clearer to you. meanwhile I shall remind you again as usual.
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
boogie2910:

hold onto power like never before I laugh at your ignorance. did you just say the best we ever had ? quite funny , it's easy to confuse what is with what ought to be especially when what is, is worked in your favour. he should enjoy his tenure while it last. As for thinking about holding power like never before we shall come to that in 2022 when the whole picture will be clearer to you. meanwhile I shall remind you again as usual.

Oga I lived in aba for years when your brothers from the other side of Abia (the Orji's) bastardized aba and belittled the Ngwa. Any road you drive on today in aba is ovis doing ,most peeps in Aba knows that, and I would definitely tag you to this post before the year is out.
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by boogie2910: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
eduj:

Oga I lived in aba for years when your brothers from the other side of Abia (the Orji's) bastardized aba and belittled the Ngwa. Any road you drive on today in aba is ovis doing ,most peeps in Aba knows that, and I would definitely tag you to this post before the year is out.

Well I don't want to emphasize more on his undoings as he still has the time to redeem his face. but to say that he is the best we've ever had considering the state of infrastructural decay in Abia state is a mockery of the 21st century and is uncalled for. The orjis will probably be cooling off in the prison soonest but the storm will never pass without pelting it's waters on him. but what do I know. I'm not into a politics of nepotism nor ethinicsm so I tell you he would be remembered by history as one of the engineers of retrogression in Abia state.
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by boogie2910: 7:31am On Nov 14, 2021
eduj:

My brother your uncles bridge is still on going. Just a friendly reminder.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/fg-suspended-work-on-abia-flyover-over-poor-quality-job-apga/
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2021
boogie2910:

My brother your uncles bridge is still on going. Just a friendly reminder.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/fg-suspended-work-on-abia-flyover-over-poor-quality-job-apga/

Long time no see bro. The flyover is still not completed( am eating my words) but definitely the fg didn't suspend work on it otherwise, it won't be an apga chieftain that will be announcing this.

By calling the governor my uncle,it seems like your Ngwa fetish is still on
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by boogie2910: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
eduj:

Long time no see bro. The flyover is still not completed( am eating my words) but definitely the fg didn't suspend work on it otherwise, it won't be an apga chieftain that will be announcing this.

���
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by tsdarkside(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
ultra modern shiitthole....
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by boogie2910: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2021
eduj:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/497108-abia-govt-gives-n500-to-women-who-deliver-in-primary-healthcare-centres-ikpeazu.html

grin he is doing well.
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara / IGP, Adamu Visits Policemen Injured By Shi’ite Protesters [Photos] / Stop Whining, Rebrand Or Go Down - Apc Tells Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.