Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu (20859 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade / Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2018
nwadiuko1:
if your papa be human being why animal dey owe am?
u mean ur papa?
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 10:45am On Feb 03, 2018
okerekeikpo:
u mean ur papa?
lol my papa doesnt depend on "pension"
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:45am On Feb 03, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
this gombe state governor is warming up for 2019...well if the rulers n owners of nigeria will allow you no problem, we knwmthay call the shots as our votes ddont count
Your votes count. The powers that be only decide the options you choose from.

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by BAILMONEY: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2018
yarimo:
This is what you can never see going on in Ekiti State. I SMH for FAYOSE undecided
YOU SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR BACKWARD NORTHERN STATES.angry
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2018
boogie2910:
lol building flyover for 4 years hehehehe shithole governoer in shithole country lead by shithole president. filled with shithole slay queens and kings.
see your life! a governor who hasn't been in power for up to 3 years,has allegedly built a flyover for up to 4 years. u must be a shithole citizen
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2018
nwadiuko1:
lol my papa doesnt depend on "pension"
u mean ur illiterate father?
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by GavelSlam: 10:53am On Feb 03, 2018
What exactly did they inspect?

Projects to be undertaken, at various phases of completion or not even started??
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by fairheven: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2018
NonsoWow:
Abia state is a shithole! We are not deceived.

even from the pictures is obvious there's nothing to inspect.
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by jiorhemen(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Whoever expects this man, or any of the people declaring intentions for 2019 to out perform Buhari is sleeping on a bicycle. The system is fvckef up bad. It don't matter who's there.

I concur with you. That's what most Nigerians seem not to understand. The issue is not about the individual. No matter who is there, the problem will persist because of the failed system.
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by mommaJ(f): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by Promismike(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2018
slimfit1:
Forget it this guy might be worse than Buhari.
My brother no Nigerian president can be worse than Buhari.

Any man that is wise in his own eyes and doesn't take responsibilities and shifts blames. Their is more hope for a fool than him.
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by lastdon5: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2018
OneCorner:
This people will just be disgracing someone.
See as my Igbo people are lining up in 100s to look at an Hausa man

No they are just wondering is Ikpeazu becoming Okoroawusa? and make we they watch as this movie go take end sad
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by Vado(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2018
The surrounding looks unappealing. Nawa o.
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
okerekeikpo:
u mean ur illiterate father?
if being an illiterate made my dad to be financially free, made him to be able to train 6kids to university level, made him an employer of labour...........i prefer it that way
i mean what is the use of being "educated" when you are just a level 3 civil servant who depends on 30/45k from payday to payday?
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by Ayospanish(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
anoun606:
u are evil thief Pls don't fall for it he has scam me through this cheap scam
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by Cassie74: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
nwadiuko1:
if being an illiterate made my dad to be financially free, made him to be able to train 6kids to university level, made him an employer of labour...........i prefer it that way
i mean what is the use of being "educated" when you are just a level 3 civil servant who depends on 30/45k from payday to payday?

Smh

Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by aniblue(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Where are the projects? grin grin grin

Nawaoooo
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by mufasapapasanta(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
grin smiley grin
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by Don2cyril(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
anoun606:
I did it some days back still nothing happened
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by mufasapapasanta(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Don2cyril:
Tekena Fidelix papa Santa

This is what will call political alignment
grin
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
nwadiuko1:
which employer of labour? It's easy to say trash online poor boy
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
okerekeikpo:
which employer of labour? It's easy to say trash online poor boy
iam not responsible for your condition bro...
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Cassie74:

Smh
same people
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
nwadiuko1:
iam not responsible for your condition bro...
God help you, dm me let me change ur life
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by Cassie74: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
nwadiuko1:
same people

Lol grin
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
okerekeikpo:
God help you, dm me let me change ur life
honestly bro........help yourself first
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
nwadiuko1:
honestly bro........help yourself first
I'm self made
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by nwadiuko1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
okerekeikpo:
I'm self made
then help your father.......
Re: Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2018
nwadiuko1:
then help your father.......
my dad is rich already he joined business after his retirement and he is doing great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-south Governors Ask CJN Onnoghen To Shun CCT / Aisha Alhassan Formally Decamps To PDP, Gives Reasons / Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.