Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! (44479 Views)

What I Did To A Female Friend That Brother Zoned Me / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / (VIDEO) Aboki Man Broke 13 Year Old Girls Hymen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by meobizy(f): 2:41am On Aug 05, 2022
We first met during service year. He was twenty-three at the time, and I assumed it was a one-off thing. He never showed interest in females older than fifteen years of age and was quick to approach them whenever the chance appeared. The three girlfriends he dated in two years were eighteen, eighteen and nineteen years old respectively. I saw nothing wrong there until he told me they were the ones who made moves to secure his interest. Left to him he’ll rather date girls below eighteen. We lost contact eventually.

Last year we crossed paths again. He has two children with a grown woman, though they didn’t marry. He has all the time to chase any woman he wants. Unfortunately, he’s back to chasing romantic friendships with fifteen year old girls. Them swear for this person?! His Facebook profile is littered with underaged female friends.

I’ve tried to explain to him that he will face prison time if caught in developed nations. He doesn’t care and says Naija is a different ballgame. How do I tell this almost fifty year old man that children are forbidden?

96 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Megabig: 3:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Sadly your friend is a predator and a child molester, it’s good that you have always tried to help him but he refused, be closer and ensure you know when he is inviting an underaged, then call the police and let them arrest him. You will be saving innocent little girls… Thanks and God bless

Note: I don’t know where you guys live but you have to know the age of consent if it’s abroad,I know Naija barely pay attention to those

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by godofuck231: 4:57am On Aug 05, 2022
Thats the problem with over westernized culture , once a child starts seeing her flower she's now a woman , the problem now isn't being a child ,its taking undue advantage on them for sex and premarital pregnancy, this is what the society should frown at not their age , its the safest time for a woman to birth and recover her shape and body firmness , 15 to 22

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Kobojunkie: 5:12am On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:
Last year we crossed paths again. He has two children with a grown woman, though they didn’t marry. He has all the time to chase any woman he wants. Unfortunately, he’s back to chasing romantic friendships with fifteen year old girls. Them swear for this person?! His Facebook profile is littered with underaged female friends.

I’ve tried to explain to him that he will face prison time if caught in developed nations. He doesn’t care and says Naija is a different ballgame. How do I tell this almost fifty year old man that children are forbidden?
What are you doing explaining anything to the dingbat when what you ought to do instead is report him to the police? undecided

What are you doing trying to teach a 50-something-year-old man with kids what his brain ought to have worked out at his age? We have Law enforcement services for situations such as these. Report him to the parents of the children or the authorities directly and find yourself better people to associate with. undecided

And why do you even address him still as a friend of yours? undecided

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by beautyhd: 5:23am On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:
We first met during service year. He was twenty-three at the time, and I assumed it was a one-off thing. He never showed interest in females older than fifteen years of age and was quick to approach them whenever the chance appeared. The three girlfriends he dated in two years were eighteen, eighteen and nineteen years old respectively. I saw nothing wrong there until he told me they were the ones who made moves to secure his interest. Left to him he’ll rather date girls below eighteen. We lost contact eventually.

Report him to police and welfare with enough evidence if you care for those children as you portrayed in your write up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Adeling(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Trustedapparel:
The feeling of fuckin underage girls is different ......I love it to
Mumu man!
That means if you're in my position you for don sleep with those 16 and 17 yrs old girls. Prisonn dey hungry you

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Jennyclay(f): 6:38am On Aug 05, 2022
First of all: You're the person, Stop tagging your invisible friend. So painful how you matured men go about molesting toddlers. Oga, you're a pedophile. Don't lie to us it's your invisible friend, you're the person involved in that shameless act... Liar! Mr Linus! Oga Lie Muhammad!

Secondly: How do you convince a toddler to sleep with you, if you're not a rapist

My humble advice for you... Please, Go to the nearest police station and report yourself, tell the police you're a potential child molester and a great pedophile... I'm sure the police will take the case up from there!

Trustedapparel:
Oga pedo. Good morning o!

Jesus Christ!! What are these Monsters called men turning into How can you be sexually attracted to a kid May God judge every pedophile and rapist both in this life and Hereafter.

Shameless men!!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Haakeem(m): 7:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Meobizy is he a christian?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by YeePeyHaa: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2022
How do you leave the guy alone and mind your own business?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Crampyblood(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2022
I'm waiting for someone before I comment..
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by cayorday89(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
Thats the problem with over westernized culture , once a child starts seeing her flower she's now a woman , the problem now isn't being a child ,its taking undue advantage on them for sex and premarital pregnancy, this is what the society should frown at not their age , its the safest time for a woman to birth and recover her shape and body firmness , 15 to 22

Hmmm, are you sure it is westernized culture, because in that western culture, it is frowned against but I believe it is more of personality, even in Africa there are some married under 18,and most of our great grand mothers married as under 18,western culture made sure it reduced.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by UptownVibes(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2022
Until he goes to jail for child molestation, he won't take your advice. Leave him.. His cup will soon get filled up and it will even over flow.. We go read the news for front page..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by TMTR: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
First of all: You're the person, Stop tagging your invisible friend. So painful how you matured men go about molesting toddlers. Oga, you're a pedophile. Don't lie it's your invisible friend, you're the person involved in that shameless act... Liar! Mr Linus! Oga Lie Muhammad!

Secondly: How do you convince a toddler to sleep with you, if you're not a rapist

My humble advice for you... Please, Go to the police station and report yourself, tell the police you're a child molester and a great pedophile... I'm sure the police will take the case up from there!

The commitment you display to this your stupidity is mind boggling, always talking nonsense, I can see making sense is a taboo for you, foolish girl
YeePeyHaa:
How do you leave the guy alone and mind your own business?

That's how men will fúck your own fifteen years old daughters and everyone else will mind their business undecided

OP, you have done well in trying to advice him to change but he doesn't want to change so reporting him will the best option now before he does it to someone close to you

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by TMTR: 8:05am On Aug 05, 2022
Trustedapparel:
You must be really sick, you and the other paedophiles that liked your comment, other men will also like the feeling of fuckin your underage kids

Mumu man undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by godofuck231: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2022
cayorday89:

Hmmm, are you sure it is westernized culture, because in that western culture, it is frowned against but I believe it is more of personality, even in Africa there are some married under 18,and most of our great grand mothers married as under 18,western culture made sure it reduced.
its just a means of subliminal dominance, killing our social cultural life and turning every individual towards education and end up working for the colonial system , a means of modern slavery, where you are programmed to school and work for the western colonial system, have you 43alised when ever any African country breaks its chain from mental slavery of the west one war comes up or the leaders are assisnated and the country is in disarray, the elite are wiped out in same conflict, look at gadaffi, if these girls get married early they will not go to school and that reduced workforce for the country and industry who indirectly work for westerners, if we start using the education to our own betterment we will start building our selves and society

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Jennyclay(f): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2022
TMTR:

The commitment you display to this your stupidity is mind boggling, always talking nonsense, I can see making sense is a taboo for you, foolish girl
You're not serious!! I don't blame you. You men are the same. All of you are cut from same pedophile material reason all of you think alike.

Keep molesting and raping toddlers, your cup will be filled soon. Before the end of this month you will be arrested and you'll spend the rest of your life in jail.

Pedophile Men everywhere!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by jeromestarks: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2022
15 is too young though. But, no body loves women above 22. If you want to be happy, virgins are good choice; younger virgins are the best.
Dating old women (23 above) makes you old , sad and grumpy but dating young girls (17 to 22) makes you young and happy .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by TMTR: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
You're not serious!! I don't blame you. You men are the same. All of you are cut from same pedophile material reason all of you think alike.

Keep molesting and raping toddlers, your cup will be filled soon. Before the end of this month you will spend the rest of your life in jail.

Pedophile Men everywhere!!
Your father must be a paedophile and raped you when you were a toddler that's why you think all men are the same, don't worry, I am nothing like your paedophilic father angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by nairalanderr: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2022
don't explain anything,report that disgusting paedophiliac bastard to the police immediately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2022
Report him to human rights organizations grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by godofuck231: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2022
cayorday89:

mind you out mothers had a longer lifespan because birthing at older age gave way to health complications at later years and its a risk

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by cayorday89(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
mind you out mothers had a longer lifespan because birthing at older age gave way to health complications at later years and its a risk
Sure, I have no doubt about that. Technological advacement and the need to meet so many needs compared to days of old made all that a rare thing.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Mercury12(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2022
Wahala no dey Finnish
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by cayorday89(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2022
godofuck231:
its just a means of subliminal dominance, killing our social cultural life and turning every individual towards education and end up working for the colonial system , a means of modern slavery, where you are programmed to school and work for the western colonial system, have you 43alised when ever any African country breaks its chain from mental slavery of the west one war comes up or the leaders are assisnated and the country is in disarray, the elite are wiped out in same conflict, look at gadaffi, if these girls get married early they will not go to school and that reduced workforce for the country and industry who indirectly work for westerners, if we start using the education to our own betterment we will start building our selves and society

You can say that again Bro, but somehow we as humans want the best of what the west provide in terms of technology which has made life easier but at a cost to us Africans and even the west themselves, everyone wants the easy life.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by godofuck231: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2022
cayorday89:

You can say that again Bro, but somehow we as humans want the best of what the west provide in terms of technology which has made life easier but at a cost to us Africans and even the west themselves, everyone wants the easy life.
thats where they are hitting you

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by godofuck231: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2022
cayorday89:

Sure, I have no doubt about that. Technological advacement and the need to meet so many needs compared to days of old made all that a rare thing.
how many people do you know whom are older than 120 years talk less 90

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Splitmind: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2022
Your friend should just get married instead of chasing them up and down.

We need to take marriage more seriously in this country.
Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by Advancedman(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:

Mr salaye

1 Like

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2022
meobizy:

Tell him how Baba Ijebu enter Prison. And how princess dealt with him

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! by ursullalinda(f): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2022
First of all stop associating yourself with such a person......secondly you don't need to advice him when he jams very crazy parents and the arm of law handles him......his brain will reset.......paedophiles everywhere.....smh

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will / Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.