Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (44751 Views)

Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Makavelli25: 9:38am On Apr 20, 2020
****Mine****
When i was young i was very found of playing with stones,i even had a catapult then. There was this man living close to our house,people call him old soja ( the man wasnt really a retired soldier). So one day i broke the window of his house exactly his room own.
All the small boys in my area then suffered it,but till today they never knew i was the one.

Share yours lets have fun

35 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by LORDZEUS25(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2020
First FTC EVER!

9 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by EzzyCarter: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2020
Used to secretly cruise town with aunt's car. Broke the headlight one day. Her driver was blamed and the money was deducted from his salary. Felt guilty but I could not own up. Stylishly paid him the money back some weeks after (he thought I was being generous ) grin

146 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by LORDZEUS25(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2020
now let's get serious..

I'm a good person, duh.

oh i remember one,
was playing drive around in a neighbors car with his kids, they'll push and I'll steer.
it was turn by turn.

at my own turn the car went off the compound tracks.

see JaPa na..

till moro, i was never there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ladylite: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Makavelli25:
****Mine****
When i was young i was very found of playing with stones,i even had a catapult then. There was this man living close to our house,people call him old soja ( the man wasnt really a retired soldier). So one day i broke the window of his house exactly his room own.
All the small boys in my area then suffered it,but till today they never knew i was the one.

Share yours lets have fun

I killed someone's dog indirectly but mistakenly, no one knew it was me. I relocated the following week.

9 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by MiaB(f): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Sinister thread lipsrsealed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Makavelli25: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Ladylite:

I killed someone's dog indirectly but mistakenly, no one knew it was me. I relocated the following week.

Go and apologise o

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Makavelli25: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2020
LORDZEUS25:
First FTC EVER!
Congratulation

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2020
My best friend found my ex I've lost contact with and decided to sleep with her before telling me he got in touch with her. My other closest friend had a fall out with the first friend and decided to share the secret with me. I didn't react.

Instead the next week, I travelled to Abuja and told his present girlfriend I was in town and we planned to meet (the only girl he ever loved and swore to marry). That day eh! I lashed day light out of that girl and realised why he loved her. she was really sweet. So, I stayed a week and lashed her everyday till I returned back to my state. Till date, I never told anyone what I did.

MODIFIED:
Some have asked why I had to revenge since she was an ex?

We didn't break up officially. We lost contact after a massive riot in the north. Though I gave up the idea of ever finding her, I never stopped talking about how lovely it would be to reconnect with her. He found her after 7 years.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Makavelli25: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2020
LORDZEUS25:
now let's get serious..

I'm a good person, duh.

oh i remember one,
was playing drive around in a neighbors car with his kids, they'll push and I'll steer.
it was turn by turn.

at my own turn the car went off the compound tracks.

see JaPa na..

till moro, i was never there.
Oh boy
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Makavelli25: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2020
Braintrain:
I raped my neighbors daughter
Youdonminit

9 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by LORDZEUS25(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2020
Makavelli25:
Congratulation

well thank you, i wanna dedicate it to those who died from the corona virus on FRIDAY to make it possible.

i stan

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Oluromantic: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Here to read terrible things..

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ladylite: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Makavelli25:
Go and apologise o

Lemme alone joor....

Shey if dog tears your wedding gown in the month of your wedding... You will let the dog live abi?

Come and drag me na

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Makavelli25: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
My best friend slept found my ex I've lost contact with and decided to sleep with her before telling me he got in touch with her. My other closest friend had a fall out with the first friend and decided to share the secret with me. I didn't react.

Instead the next week, I travelled to Abuja and told his present girlfriend I was in town and we planned to meet (the only girl he ever loved and swore to marry). That day eh! I lashed day light out of that girl and realised why he loved her. she was really sweet. So, I stayed a week and lashed her everyday till I returned back to my state. Till date, I never told anyone what I did.
I like you bro,you did the right thing

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by KelvinCX(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
My best friend slept found my ex I've lost contact with and decided to sleep with her before telling me he got in touch with her. My other closest friend had a fall out with the first friend and decided to share the secret with me. I didn't react.

You both should stop dating cheap girls

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Makavelli25: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Ladylite:

Lemme alone joor....

Shey if dog tears your wedding gown in the month of your wedding... You will let the dog live abi?

Come and drag me na
Chaiii its a dog o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Makavelli25: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Oluromantic:
Peeped bathing women in my late teenage n early 20s. The testosterone drill was almost unbearable.
Konji na bastard

18 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by KingAzubuike(f): 9:55am On Apr 20, 2020
In hostel during university,

Whenever a guy brings a babe to his room, I was always happy. Once they go quiet and I can't hear anything, I assume they don start match be that. I sharply go to the back of the window to have a thorough view. Most times I was always lucky to find out that they're truly banging.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Makavelli25: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:
In hostel during university,

Whenever a guy brings a babe to his room, I was always happy. Once they go quiet and I can't hear anything, I assume they don start match be that. I sharply go to the back of the window to have a thorough view. Most times I was always lucky to find out that they're truly banging.
Just change that pink f to blue m now now

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Happyfela(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2020
You don't get mad, you get Even
GuestLog:
My best friend found my ex I've lost contact with and decided to sleep with her before telling me he got in touch with her. My other closest friend had a fall out with the first friend and decided to share the secret with me. I didn't react.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 10:02am On Apr 20, 2020
KelvinCX:
You both should stop dating cheap girls
I wish his girlfriend was cheap. She wasn't, I'm experienced in breaking excuses & defences. You won't understand. There's very few women I cannot get.

21 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Blossomfirst(f): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2020
Hei
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by LedRock: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
I wish his girlfriend was cheap. She wasn't, I'm experienced in breaking excuses & defences. You won't understand. There's very few women I cannot get.
She was cheap, that is why she allowed you to Fvck her for one full week, stop flattering yourself.

She is an experienced Olosho, she doesn't care if her boyfriend would find out. Both of you are good for each other.

200 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2020
LedRock:
She was cheap, that is why she allowed you to Fvck her for one full week, stop flattering yourself.

She is an experienced Olosho, she doesn't care if her boyfriend would find out. Both of you are good for each other.
Hahahahaaa gimme your gf's number lemme show you something.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by tiffanyfan(f): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:

I'm very sure you don't know what you are saying.

16 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2020

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2020
tiffanyfan:

Am very sure you don't know what you are saying
Well, you don't know me. You don't know me. I can't give stories, it's not necessary and things to be proud of.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Makavelli25: 10:33am On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
Well, you don't know me. You don't know me. I can't give stories, it's not necessary and things to be proud of.
Bro am very proud of you
Dont mind them

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Bluezy13(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2020
This post will be interesting...
I'm here to read comments as always.

Note Make your story short and interesting.
If it must be long, make it the longer the interesting...grin

Warning
Don't mention others, don't abuse others, don't derail the thread whether their story is true or not.
If you have nothing interesting to tell, just read and quietly scroll past.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by galadima77(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Braintrain:
I raped my neighbors daughter

No, you didnt

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

14 Things To Say To A Girl You Love / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.