Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? (10960 Views)

4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ireneony(f): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
We live in a society where sex is seen as an exchange for gift, money, relationship, jobs, e.t.c. why can't a man just help a lady without asking for sex.
women are so disregarded in this country and I asked myself why do some men have this attitude of "if you rub my back, I go rub your back"
sometimes, last year a friend was telling me how a guy bought her #500 suya, before she knew, the guy
started telling her to follow him to his house, I was like wow just because of suya..to cut the story short, she returned the #500 back to the guy.
In the days of our fathers and mothers, things were not like this, a man will be ready to help a lady without asking her for sex, but in this 21st century almost everything is screwed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by jmoore(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
It is very easy to say No to them.
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Girls should stop asking guys for recharge card and money.

20 Likes

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by iamord(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Its simple! Respect yourself and stop being demanding

6 Likes

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Dreyl(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ireneony(f): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Girls should stop asking guys for recharge card and money.
can't you help a lady without asking for sex undecided
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
jmoore:

You know its not as easy as you say
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by jmoore(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

It is not easy for a lady to say no to sex, huh?
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
I am a virgin I don't understand ur question?

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by dunkem21(m): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:

Can't you help a guy without asking for money

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Exjoker(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
How do girls repay all the money they have extorting from the boys
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by sexymoma(f): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
iamord:
(Like say you dey read ma mind.. Dem go dey ask of wetin dia papa nor go fit dash dem >:

8 Likes

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ireneony(f): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
iamord:
are you trying to tell me,you can't help a lady without asking for sex....
This attitude is so unbearable, abeg men make Una change.
Is not every lady that has the syndrome of maga-rism

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Exjoker(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
We live in a society where sex is seen as an exchange for gift, money, relationship, jobs, e.t.c. why can't a man just help a lady without asking for sex.
women are so disregarded in this country and I asked myself why do some men have this attitude of "if you rub my back, I go rub your back"
sometimes, last year a friend was telling me how a guy bought her #500 suya, before she knew, the guy
started telling her to follow him to his house, I was like wow just because of suya..to cut the story short, she returned the #500 back to the guy.
in this days of our fathers and mothers, things were not like this, a man will be ready to help a lady without asking her for sex, but in this 21st century almost everything is screwed
Saint Ireneony

4 Likes

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Orunto: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Guys who ask for sex are mean, ugly, corrupt and sick. Handsome men don't ask, they are just given and begged to have it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by naijaboiy: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Someone needs a microphone grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by dunkem21(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

Exactly. Some guys sabi beg sha. At that point, they promise heaven on earth. Besides, babes enjoy the game pass guys.
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by FLAWLES(f): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Especially guys here in Nigeria; they can't assist you with out asking back(have been in that situation b4)i din ask him oo,he just sent me 1500Airtime then the nxt week he asked me to come over*i told him a biG NO*he startd saying Rubbish;say wat of the card make he send me;i asked him where he was*he told me*i called my "Then" Boo ad told him everytin;;;;;he went ad helped me pay him(i no even go)mtsswww

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by chibwike(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
what of girls that seduce guys into having sex with them

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by iamord(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I am a virgin I don't understand ur question?
a whole uniben boi If I hear grin
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by ireneony(f): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
Especially guys here in Nigeria; they can't assist you with out asking back(have been in that situation b4)i din ask him oo,he just sent me 150Airtime then the nxt week hw asked me to come over*i told him a biG NO*he startd saying Rubbish;say wat of the card make he send me;i asked him where he was*he told me*i called my "Then" Boo ad told him everytin;;;;;he went ad helped me pay him(i no even go)mtsswww
exactly...you are on point
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
jmoore:

It is not easy for a lady to say no to sex, huh?

Why are you sounding as if you don't know the amount of pressure some of you men could mount on a lady
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by bigiyaro(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
As in seriously? Tell girls to stop their long throat.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by iamord(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
sexymoma:
(Like say you dey read ma mind.. Dem go dey ask of wetin dia papa nor go fit dash dem >:
I Tire , its not that I don't give, but when I notice such attitude..I bullshit the babe. No time! Like I owe somebody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by naijaboiy: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
Especially guys here in Nigeria; they can't assist you with out asking back(have been in that situation b4)i din ask him oo,he just sent me 150Airtime then the nxt week hw asked me to come over*i told him a biG NO*he startd saying Rubbish;say wat of the card make he send me;i asked him where he was*he told me*i called my "Then" Boo ad told him everytin;;;;;he went ad helped me pay him(i no even go)mtsswww
Where do you girls meet all these village boys? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
dunkem21:

Exactly. Some guys sabi beg sha. At that point, they promise heaven on earth. Besides, babes enjoy the game pass guys.

Some will start sounding like their lives depend on it ,

as per your last statement , how?
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

Where do you girls meet all these village boys? undecided
she schools in auchi polytechnic what do u expect?
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by jmoore(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

Why are you sounding as if you don't know the amount of pressure some of you men could mount on a lady

You need to understand biology.
The male specie makes the move, while the female accepts to mate with him or not.

Only men under the influence of holy spirit like me defy such natural laws.

If you can't say no to him, then there is no difference between you and him.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by naijaboiy: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
she schools in auchi polytechnic what do u expect?
Oh! I guess that explains it sad
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
jmoore:
and girls should stop acting like beggars..imagine a lady hi me on bbm and I returned d gesture n next thing was,pls can u send me card? I mean this is someone I don't know...why on earth will u ask a guy for things when u hardly know them?have helped strangers,female specifically on several occasions but on diff circumstances...girls should stop being beggars.in our parents days,,girls aree shy to ask or even collect

3 Likes

Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by FLAWLES(f): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
exactly...you are on point
.person de big pass MUMU na; (youNo de understand)
Re: Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
ireneony:
in this days of our fathers and mothers, things were not like this, a man will be ready to help a lady without asking her for sex, but in this 21st century almost everything is screwed
In 21st century naija if a guy do a favour for a girl without sex the same girl will refer to the guy as mumu or mugu and she go tell her friends dat she don catch one mugu.This is why guys don dey wise up grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) / Why Would A Woman Leave Her House And Not Wear Pant / Sexy Bride Curvy Bum Goes Viral On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.