Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

The Graduation Spot And Other Room! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Graduation Spot And Other Room! (29886 Views)

Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation / Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
AlphaHandMaiden:

Is this a joke?!

All Her children should be flogged!

Lol sebi you see this life!!!!

So much she earned the title washerwoman !!!!
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
babythug:

Lol sebi you see this life!!!!

So much she earned the title washerwoman !!!!

As in..... her husband seems to be given the most accolades on her own obituary ABI na eulogy.

Handsome, amiable and pragmatic man!

Abi she no fine ni Or she no get good characteristics that All you can say is your mom liked to wash clothes, mop the house and going on errands.

For the fact she even has 3 daughters, they have failed her stupendously!

Also she couldn't have been that old if she only got married in 1995, (approx. 23 yrs) assuming she was 18yrs old at the time of her wedding , she was probably only in her early 40's at the max. When she died!

I can write a better loving eulogy for my hotpoint washing machine, or my oven and those are not living things.

Bloody inexcusable!

6 Likes

Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by blank(f): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
babythug:
Umu nwayi

See what was written in the funeral programme if one of “us”

What are your thoughts?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 12:59am On Feb 05, 2019
blank:

shocked shocked shocked

Na so we see am oh!
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Still on the matter!

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Graced2018

Some more tips!

You can set up a table to be the focal point of that party site. It’ll have the cake on it, a decorative or themed cloth on it, party packs around it and lots of balloons strung together either above it or on the floor around the table.

You can also set up a candy bar that’ll have bowls of sweets and chocolates and maybe cupcakes, biscuits , doughnuts and the likes !

2 Likes

Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by Graced2018: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2019
I appreciate the time and these awesome ideas.

God bless you and your little one

babythug:
Graced2018

Some more tips!

You can set up a table to be the focal point of that party site. It’ll have the cake on it, a decorative or themed cloth on it, party packs around it and lots of balloons strung together either above it or on the floor around the table.

You can also set up a candy bar that’ll have bowls of sweets and chocolates and maybe cupcakes, biscuits , doughnuts and the likes !

1 Like

Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by Onegai(f): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2019
Hey guys, new post up!

We have a Domestic Goddess writing for the blog and she will be doing series for us.
Let's start with laundry (imagine, we got out permanent marker stains out of clothes, ope o!)

https://nefescorner.com/domestic-dangers-stains-on-kids-clothings/

1 Like

Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 6:06am On Apr 04, 2019
Onegai:
Hey guys, new post up!

We have a Domestic Goddess writing for the blog and she will be doing series for us.
Let's start with laundry (imagine, we got out permanent marker stains out of clothes, ope o!)

https://nefescorner.com/domestic-dangers-stains-on-kids-clothings/

When my smallie was younger a couple of times he soiled his clothes -bibs , onseies etc with food -milk, cereal, spit ups and I tossed in the laundry intending to rinse off / soak but forgot. In some cases it grew molds which I had to literally toss some of them clothes away or attempt to wash. The domestic goddess didn’t tell us about getting rid of mold stains oh! Though I used baking soda and detergent which worked ( kinda)....

I’m just glad that phase is over “shudders”
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2019
I was reading a thread on NL here yesterday . It was about someone who’s sibling had “fraudulently” got thier dad to make her next of kin in his financial affairs. The man had now died and the lady couldn’t quite give account of money in his account. The family wasn’t happy in summary and of course I can only imagine the bad blood in the air. One commenter admitted that she had convinced her dad to make her additional signatory to his account without her siblings knowledge and so on. I shudder to imagine what could go wrong with that arrangement thereafter

It’s made me consider sibling rivalry as a whole - it’s origins, sign to look out for and how to avoid it.

It was really common place with the generation of our parents and one can only hope that it doesn’t continue with the oncoming generations

I’d like us to discuss and share experiences here.

Is it something you’re aware of?

Have you experienced it?

What are you doing to prevent it amongst your own offspring?

What are things we do or could do as parents taut could leave children ie offspring to become
Rivals in the future?

I wish you all a sweet weekend.

The floor is open!

Invite any and everyone please
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by thorpido(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
babythug:
I was reading a thread on NL here yesterday . It was about someone who’s sibling had “fraudulently” got thier dad to make her next of kin in his financial affairs. The man had now died and the lady couldn’t quite g onive account of money in his account. The family wasn’t happy in summary and of course I can only imagine the bad blood in the air. One commenter admitted that she had convinced her dad to make her additional signatory to his account without her siblings knowledge and so on. I shudder to imagine what could go wrong with that arrangement thereafter

It’s made me consider sibling rivalry as a whole - it’s origins, sign to look out for and how to avoid it.

It was really common place with the generation of our parents and one can only hope that it doesn’t continue with the oncoming generations

I’d like us to discuss and share experiences here.

Is it something you’re aware of?

Have you experienced it?

What are you doing to prevent it amongst your own offspring?

What are things we do or could do as parents taut could leave children ie offspring to become
Rivals in the future?

I wish you all a sweet weekend.

The floor is open!

Thorpido

Invite any and everyone please
Well I've never experienced this.My parents tried to raise us all as equals without any preferential treatment and to love each other as siblings.
My dad passed away and till today we don't know what is in his will because everything automatically went to our mother.

Parents have always had preferences among their children and in some cultures,a first born son gets the lion share.It creates unnecessary rivalry and you can only blame the parents for that.
It all starts with the parents.It is important that they try to show love equally irrespective of position in the family or gender.

9 Likes

Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2019
omonikiba:
Hello mothers.

Please I need help.

My kids are too active, too hyper active. Never seen such busy kids!

One is 5 and the other is going to be 3, it's being crazy.

We always cause a scene whenever we go out. From running away and me running after them to so many other things. Car almost ran into one of them some weeks ago. I felt weak, someone even insulted me and looked at me disgustingly cos of it, like i wasn't watchful or stupid not to put them to caution.

Once i pack they are ready to jump out of the car and begin to run. People say i dont allow rhem to go out, where dem wan go? Afterall they go to school.

My hubby is pisssd and am stressed over this attitude of theirs. I can't sit beside them, my 3 years old will turn my body to her play ground. I lock myself in my room 70% of the time. They hadly take a nap.

How do engage them properly? For now it's tv or playing with toils (which they dont fancy that much), i buy different toils and they get tired easily with them.

Am thinking of stopping oat for them, they take oat almost monday to friday before leaving for school. Could oat be the cause?

I don't want to start beating them so they wont get used to it and become stubborn.

Am seriously thinking of resigning my job, get a shop where they come to every day after school. Let them begin to go out now since them say I no dey allow them go out. Whenever we go out they become weird.

First of mama you must accept that your children may have a higher temperament that other children
Speak with your husband parenting is a joint venture and he must join in for this to work
Commit the matter into God’s hands
Be intentional with them henceforth and begin to be more assertive
Communicate your expectations to them verbally- for eg- John stop jumping because you can get hurt or because you’re disturbing others
Set a daily routine and be rigid about following it especially bed time. The more rest children get the. Better behaved they are likely to be!

Try to ensure meal times are on schedule ie feed them before they’re hungry and crying

Schedule play times as may be age appropriate Search google for such activities. Give them paper and pen to draw or write for eg. Let the engagement/ play time be creative and intentional

Google up Jo Frost. She’s the child whisperer of Britain and watch some of her videos on you tube!

Encourage outside activities and play time to help burn off excess energy! Football, bike riding or watering your plants( even if potted ones buy it teaches responsibility too)

An occasional smack may be needed to enforce discipline. However there are other means of punishment- time out, sit in the corner, no snack etc etc

Cut off sugar from thier diet

You as thier mum be more organized ! It’ll help your sanity

While you’re out be firm and don’t let thier whining distract you. When they start running around (depending on where you are and safety) keep them in your view and kinda ignore them . The more you run after them the more they’re likely gonna run some more!

Reward them for good behavior with acknowledgement, claps or treats for eg

Good luck and hope this helps!

Might be useful to someone here too!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Long time no see everyone!

1 Like

Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2019
We begin the countdown to the last quarter of this year in a few days God willing!

How are you and the family doing? How well did you get on with your Projections and plans as a whole? Especially in the area of parenting your toddlers and older children?

Are you about to enrol your little one in a proper school? Have you dotted the i’s and crossed the t’s? Do you have a road map of what your child’s education should be like? Zaynie has one thread on her profile you may wanna read to get a few tips that will help your choice of school or at least prepare you for the early education of your toddler!

On the mummy front how are you doing? How did you fare this year with your goals and resolutions?

You may want to begin to mentally project and position yourself for next year! Will you be wanting any having another child? Is your home ready for that? Space wise and domestic staff wise( as may apply ) .

What career dreams do you have? Business projections? Begin to write them down by the end of the year you can fully flesh it out and march on to grab all opportunities!

How did you do with funds this year? Do you have tangible savings? If your husband can no longer support financially (God forbid) can you cope?

What did you do with your hands this year? How did you use your hands to save costs and add value to your family? Did you try gardening? Improving the interior of your house? Toddler or no toddler do you know your home can still look like a magazine picture? Are you colour coding your kitchen items? Why or why not? wink
Those napkins when last did you change them? Are they still decent? The bowls for washing hands after meals do they have oil stains anywhere? Start getting set to change them!

Let’s talk, what did you do differently parenting wise this year?!

7 Likes

Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2019
Giddyperson!

Just read your last diary entry! Was doing my rounds when I stumbled on it! I hope you don’t mind wink

Commit that ya lil cousin to God’s hands. Next is to buy a crate of drinks. Wake her up in the middle of the night and ask her to start drinking. She must drink all . The next day or at best two days later another crate of drinks, by the third day she will say never again!

Same as for food. Stack her plate high and ensure she sits in front of you eating.

For her classmates stuff I think you should do something firmly , make an appearance at the school or something.

These matters just tire me it’s why I’ve refused to have a help anymore! I can’t be growing grey hair from training another person’s child who doesn’t want to learn!

Zaynie permit me to add something to that your post!

Yes there are many over bearing and hellish in-laws but some wives too get as dem be and usually start what they cannot finish.

My friend has in-laws who are sometimes over bearing for eg but as I have told her she sef nor too try as she has stealthily gone out of her way to estrange her husband from his family. How then won’t the situation turn to full blown crisis? This is one example.

One aburo of mine brought someone he wants to marry. The girl didn’t have the decency to call to express condolences when our father died! If they marry how does one have a seamless relationship with her ? She’s also told
My aburo some nonsense in the line of not being used to relating with extended family
Members! Haba !!!!

These are random examples and perhaps a
Small percentage compared to the larger picture but I just need you to balance that post by seeing that sometimes we Wives too don’t do the right things!

1 Like

Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by Giddyperson: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
babythug:
Giddyperson!

Just read your last diary entry! Was doing my rounds when I stumbled on it! I hope you don’t mind wink

Commit that ya lil cousin to God’s hands. Next is to buy a crate of drinks. Wake her up in the middle of the night and ask her to start drinking. She must drink all . The next day or at best two days later another crate of drinks, by the third day she will say never again!

Same as for food. Stack her plate high and ensure she sits in front of you eating.

For her classmates stuff I think you should do something firmly , make an appearance at the school or something.

These matters just tire me it’s why I’ve refused to have a help anymore! I can’t be growing grey hair from training another person’s child who doesn’t want to learn!

I think she would finish those crates and wait for more, she's not normal. I've finally found something that kinda scares her, which is threatening to send her back to her father.

2 Likes

Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by zaynie(f): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
babythug:

Zaynie permit me to add something to that your post!

Yes there are many over bearing and hellish in-laws but some wives too get as dem be and usually start what they cannot finish.

My friend has in-laws who are sometimes over bearing for eg but as I have told her she sef nor too try as she has stealthily gone out of her way to estrange her husband from his family. How then won’t the situation turn to full blown crisis? This is one example.

One aburo of mine brought someone he wants to marry. The girl didn’t have the decency to call to express condolences when our father died! If they marry how does one have a seamless relationship with her ? She’s also told
My aburo some nonsense in the line of not being used to relating with extended family
Members! Haba !!!!

These are random examples and perhaps a
Small percentage compared to the larger picture but I just need you to balance that post by seeing that sometimes we Wives too don’t do the right things!

Iya mi, it is the responsibility of the host to welcome the guest.
Within a few months, the guest will naturalise and know left from right.
If I'm a guest in your house and you are hostile to me from the beginning then best know it will be very unlikely to see the good side of me. Let's not also forget that every new wife comes in with the mind of "will they like me? " and will be on the defense. It is left for the man's family to say and behave in a way that says "welcome to the family".
No woman goes to see her husband's family for the first time and has the mind of being a crazy person (unless she's actually crazy).

That your wife, hers is a non-issue in my own opinion. Some people don't know how to call or greet to mourn. I'm one of them.
I can send all the messages but to go and visit go dey hard me, it's because I'm too emotional and may cry more than the bereaved and for all you know, it could have been YOUR brother that told her not to call, that is doesn't matter. (I remember my first Sallah with my MiL, my husband told me that it wasn't necessary for me to go down and help out as they had a lot of people helping out, me sef dressed up and went out to visit friends as was the norm for me back at home with my mom.)
And yes, some people are not used to relating with extended family fa! We aren't the same.
It is left for you to call her and ask her "didn't you hear that daddy died, or your fiance didn't tell you ni? I'll be at the family house by Saturday, Oya meet me there and come and greet mommy ó"
Do you think she'll love you less or more?
Do you think she would want to estrange you from your brother?
If your sister doesn't stand very well, would you think less of her? You would most likely say " ìwà ẹ níyen! "
This life is too short to start counting offence biko.

My MiL, may Allah continue to grant her respite in grave... It's with her absence that I realised how really good she was. I am stubborn, like naturally stubborn but this woman did it till I practically did everything she wanted. Never with fight, with love.
We had a few misunderstandings but not to the extent that she would ever ever make me cry or feel deeply hurt. She would rather report me to my mom.
And it is her step I have taken with my co-wives since I'm the most senior and we all live together. One is a chronic liar and the other one is a recluse, I already declared I'm the confrontational and stubborn one tongue but we have managed to live in harmony because of the examples set.

The one of your friend, padi ẹ, only a man that wants to leave his family will. Then imagine being in the man's shoes too. He knows his mother and sisters can be very loving but also controlling and petty and he has witnessed them treat his wife unfairly once or twice, whose side do you think he would most likely be at? The people he knows as being cantankerous or his seemingly innocent wife (it would be worse if they never really liked her from day one especially if she wasn't their choice)
In laws should stop acting offensive, maybe the wives will stop being defensive. kiss

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2019
Zaynie!!!

I’m coming with a robust reply! Got caught up with some issues of life over here wink

1 Like

Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by zaynie(f): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
babythug:
Zaynie!!!

I’m coming with a robust reply! Got caught up with some issues of life over here wink

Packs my slippers and picks race!!!!!
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2019
As we begin to wind down 2019, I intend to share different tips and what nots to help us be fully ready to approach 2020 powerfully so help God.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2019/10/ayishat-olanrewaju-personal-branding/

3 Likes

Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by ahnie: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hello babythug!
Please I need tips on how to stop my 2yrs 5months old son from pooing on himself.
The thing z... whenever we're at home and he's fully dressed...he notifies me when he wants to defecate.

But when we're outside...he would just poop on himself, without cluing me in.
Honestly I ve had sessions of talks with him tirelessly,but still...the circle continues

Many have suggested my spanking him severally...truth z....I ve,but I got tired and kuku saved my energy.

Pls kindly profer solutions on how to curb this issue.

Many thanks
Mama zino!
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
I will assume this is a recent development as in he wasn’t doing this prior to “now”?

Try to recall any scenarios that seem to trigger it, does it happen when he’s seems completely lost at play?

For toddlers one has to forgive occasional toilet accidents until they’re about five years in age! The key thing here is occasional.

To help the situation try to begin to regulate his poo schedule. Ensure he goes in the morning by giving him warm water before meals and after his breakfast get him to sit on his potty for a while.

When you’re out, take him to the loo whether or not he indicates that he needs to go as often as hourly if need be.

Also don’t feed him while you’re out except it’s absolutely necessary ie you’re away from home for hours

Cut off snack and reduce dairy products from his diet

ahnie:
Hello babythug!
Please I need tips on how to stop my 2yrs 5months old son from pooing on himself.
The thing z... whenever we're at home and he's fully dressed...he notifies me when he wants to defecate.

But when we're outside...he would just poop on himself, without cluing me in.
Honestly I ve had sessions of talks with him tirelessly,but still...the circle continues

Many have suggested my spanking him severally...truth z....I ve,but I got tired and kuku saved my energy.

Pls kindly profer solutions on how to curb this issue.

Many thanks
Mama zino!
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by ahnie: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
babythug:

I will assume this is a recent development as in he wasn’t doing this prior to “now”?

Try to recall any scenarios that seem to trigger it, does it happen when he’s seems completely lost at play?

For toddlers one has to forgive occasional toilet accidents until they’re about five years in age! The key thing here is occasional.

To help the situation try to begin to regulate his poo schedule. Ensure he goes in the morning by giving him warm water before meals and after his breakfast get him to sit on his potty for a while.

When you’re out, take him to the loo whether or not he indicates that he needs to go as often as hourly if need be.

Also don’t feed him while you’re out except it’s absolutely necessary ie you’re away from home for hours

Cut off snack and reduce dairy products from his diet

Thanks ma'am.
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by blank(f): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
How do obodo oyibo people get their kids toilet trained? In Naija, we will take off the diapers and be taking to the toilet regularly. School will also help and do same. Abroad, they have to wear pull ups in daycare and they are not interested in taking them every hr to the toilet so whatever traction you've gained during the weekend will be lost during the week.

My cousin called me for help because her son is almost 4 years and would rather poo and pee in the pull up than in the toilet. He will start proper school soon and is still in diapers. No developmental delays in the boy. Otherwise sharp and pleasant fellow but this issue is not allowing the poor boy sleep well. If you see where he hides pull ups eh because he can take them off himself. I have no clue because na Naija style i do.
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
blank:
How do obodo oyibo people get their kids toilet trained? In Naija, we will take off the diapers and be taking to the toilet regularly. School will also help and do same. Abroad, they have to wear pull ups in daycare and they are not interested in taking them every hr to the toilet so whatever traction you've gained during the weekend will be lost during the week.

My cousin called me for help because her son is almost 4 years and would rather poo and pee in the pull up than in the toilet. He will start proper school soon and is still in diapers. No developmental delays in the boy. Otherwise sharp and pleasant fellow but this issue is not allowing the poor boy sleep well. If you see where he hides pull ups eh because he can take them off himself. I have no clue because na Naija style i do.

I’m quite surprised to hear about this your cousin’s scenario! I would have imagined she will have since adopted the Nigerian style long before the child got this “old”.

Still it’s not late but it will be a lot of work. She should start now and keep at it as best as she can. Hopefully the child too will keep it up In School when he starts.

It’ll have to be military boot camp style though because the boy is old. Just keep taking him t the loo literally on a schedule -hourly or so! She should promise rewards for getting it right And show displeasure when he soils himself.

Good luck to her and the little one
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by blank(f): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thanks.

She said she was following one book like that. It said she should wait until he was ready. The boy never ready till now. He knows what he is doing but will never agree to poo in the toilet. Sometimes, he will agree to pee in the toilet but most times, he will hide his diaper or tell her when he has peed or pooped. It was when he'd daycare said they might have to stop him from the daycare as he is still not potty trained was when she started looking for solutions.

Book is now in the thrash.
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by jazzyjazz: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please can I send you an email?

babythug:

I’m quite surprised to hear about this your cousin’s scenario! I would have imagined she will have since adopted the Nigerian style long before the child got this “old”.

Still it’s not late but it will be a lot of work. She should start now and keep at it as best as she can. Hopefully the child too will keep it up In School when he starts.

It’ll have to be military boot camp style though because the boy is old. Just keep taking him t the loo literally on a schedule -hourly or so! She should promise rewards for getting it right And show displeasure when he soils himself.

Good luck to her and the little one
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
jazzyjazz:
Please can I send you an email?

Sure thing mama!
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by jazzyjazz: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2019
babythug:

Sure thing mama!

Sent ma.
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Sent ma.

Response sent!
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by babythug(f): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
blank:
Thanks.

She said she was following one book like that. It said she should wait until he was ready. The boy never ready till now. He knows what he is doing but will never agree to poo in the toilet. Sometimes, he will agree to pee in the toilet but most times, he will hide his diaper or tell her when he has peed or pooped. It was when he'd daycare said they might have to stop him from the daycare as he is still not potty trained was when she started looking for solutions.

Book is now in the thrash.

I stumbled on a program yesterday on BBC lifestyle! My thoughts immediately
Went to yourself and your cousin! It was a show titled “too posh to parent” and was showcasing how the Uber rich are outsourcing a large chunk of parenting duties which include potty training of toddlers! The potty training lady drives a Mercedes wink ! I can source her contact for your cousin she should be able to help her! cheesy
Re: The Graduation Spot And Other Room! by blank(f): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
babythug:

I stumbled on a program yesterday on BBC lifestyle! My thoughts immediately
Went to yourself and your cousin! It was a show titled “too posh to parent” and was showcasing how the Uber rich are outsourcing a large chunk of parenting duties which include potty training of toddlers! The potty training lady drives a Mercedes wink ! I can source her contact for your cousin she should be able to help her! cheesy

grin grin grin grin

E neva reach that level. She ma no dey drive benz. She wants to change the daycare to one that will support her in the potty training business. It has reached critical level.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** / My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.