Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community (23010 Views)

FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds / Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone / IPOB Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by NairaExam690(m): 5:10am On Feb 04, 2018
igbo
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Obason22(m): 5:35am On Feb 04, 2018
most lying humanbein on earth is u

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by okenta2017: 5:41am On Feb 04, 2018
uba1991:
useless ipob.they don gather a litle population they want to sacrifice to the pyton the way coward ojukwu sacrifice 3000000 pigs to gallant nigerian soldiers
Go and get you facts right, Nigerian army lost more soldiers than Biafra soldiers
Due to lack of arm our technique was hit and run and they follow in hot pursuit and ogbunigwe responded
accurately living no one in doubt. And that was why the capture and recapture.
They had to bring in troops from Niger republic. The captured ones were testimony to that
Because of the impending cattle colony they are building rail to Niger for easy movement
of Fulani soldiers in case the resistance get violent.
Why would miyeti Allah be so arrogant to insist on cattle colony after so many southern states
have made their position clear. They massacre innocent people in Enugu, Benue, Taraba, Adamawa.
Pleatue and you want them to sit with you so that you lay down the condition with which
you will forcefully acquire their land for your cattle colony.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Chrisdavis: 5:58am On Feb 04, 2018
This people sef. U are still ranting about IPOB you even know they got the videos from somewhere else in Africa why not deal with it once an for all and stop all these excuses lair Mohamed you no dey try o u would have made this lie convincing enough.

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Emycord: 7:07am On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
hmmm... I taught they said IPOB is not recognised internationally

The blaming game continues

Thunder fire Buhari front left right centre back and his impotent blokos
SO IPOB IS NOT DEAD AFTERALL AS THEY FG CLAIMED

2 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Emycord: 7:15am On Feb 04, 2018
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-accuses-ipob-using-fake-videos-hoodwink-international-community/

SO THESE VIDEOS FROM OTHER LAND HAVE BIAFRA FLAGS AND OTHERS I DID NOT EVEN KNOW THESE IS HEAD BRIDGE IN OTHER PARTS OF AFRICA SO THEY HAVE ONITSHA, NKPOR ABA ETC

2 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Emycord: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2018
WOW IPOB IS MORE DEADLY NOW THAN EVER NO WONDER THEY ANNOUNCED PYTHON DANCE 3 LAST WEEK BUT THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO ONE ON THE STREETS TO SHOOT AND KILL

2 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Malawian(m): 7:42am On Feb 04, 2018
Please, did any new stuff happen on the IPOB front lately? which video is currently contended? any links?
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by lordess(m): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2018
The way this government lies is just so baffling.

They are afraid of international might

I watched a video on youtube where nigerian soldiers lied ipod youths in mud & forced them to drink the water - i watched that video by 8pm & by 12am that video was deleted.

I have also watched gruesome videos of the python dance.

So, the fg are big time cowards.

And who are these online publishers?

Are they the online machinary of falsehood & deceit by the fg?

I won't be surprised if a very stupid thread appears on nairaland by the "online publishers"

GOD ALMIGHTY must surely judge this present govt.

2 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by PFRB: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
These people might be thinking that international media houses are like Nigeria's media house where brown envelop junk journalism is the order of the day.

A day of reckoning is coming and it's gonna be like hurricane

Thank you my own sister.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Emycord: 7:50am On Feb 04, 2018
ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM HEADSMEN AND GAIN SYMPATHY FROM WEST AND CENTRAL STATES

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Joemint(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2018
The International community knows the zoological Nigeria for genocide and lies, they have been marginalizing and killing the Intelligent and Vibrant southern part of this entrapment called Nigeria, but one day the Sun will Rise. Our motherland We hail Thee.

3 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by zadokchidi: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Gods knows
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2018
PFRB:

Thank you my own sister.
Bless you bro, but na man wey I be oh cool

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by visionex: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2018
Cooly100:
Lying Lai...is this one of those pics doctored?

Disgusting lying and hopeless country!!!

Even RPG carrying almajiris in the mode of Boko and fulani herdsmen are not so badly treated.
THERE WAS INDEED A COUNTRY
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by visionex: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2018
Cooly100:

So all the pics of python dance in the SE which you low lives post to mock IPOB are fake after all?

Shame on you born to rule cowards...
OR U meant BORN TO BE RULED
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by des4ella(m): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
hmmm... I taught they said IPOB is not recognised internationally

The blaming game continues

Thunder fire Buhari front left right centre back and his impotent blokos
looool...who tell u say his blokos dey impotent...
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by dheilaw1(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2018
cobra will soon wink at them
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by mekonglobal(m): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2018
Each time they want to divert attention they dig up either biafra issue or an imagiary discovered trillions being stolen by Goodluck, we are al aware of ur antics mr. man, tell ur boss 2 tackle the issue of governance headon as his time is ticking on fast.
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by wtfcoded: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2018
All these lies against Igbos angry
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by themanderon: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Deflection tactics. To divert attention from the Fulani herdsmen killing people.
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by sweetilicious(f): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Nigeria needs a truth and reconciliation commission...
Exactly because psychologically, they have done us a lot of harm.
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Mrbloom1234: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Funnicator:
President Buhari is a terrorist and a murderer of his own innocent people who are not of his ethnic stock, or have political views different from his own.

He needs to be whizzed into the international criminal court for his crimes against humanity alongside General Buratai. Their demonic bloodshed in Aba, South east Nigeria 2017 and Benue, Taraba, Kogi, 2018 must be judged and if found guilty, must be jailed.

he has no single moral right to contest for a second term in 2019. he deserves a first term in jail rather.

stale abeg make we hear word jo
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by DejiSantos: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by GMBuhari: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
degamemaster:

Learn how to quote people
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by GMBuhari: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Eaa247:

moronic asslicker spotted!

Moronic ass licker like your ancestors when they gathered to suck the Fulani's Bura in 1959 ?? Your ancestors went for mouth to yansh action by joining NPC , if you know what NPC stands for , you should literally shoot yourself in the head
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by GMBuhari: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nonaira1:

Oya show us the photo of the unrest in Somalia they posted.

Show us the several pictures and videos you disputed that they doctored. Bring am out.

You think everybody is jobless like you ?? I should bring it out ........ if only your so called brothers who moderate this forum will lend their voice , i am sure a few of them will corroborate my claims, i personally report the topics and they get deleted immediately someone sees it

don't post false information
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by GMBuhari: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
ndubueze92:
You're a shame to us all.
An invented stupidity resides in your empty skull.

That's why your ancestors , brothers , sistersa were murdered in the millions just over a few years ago , non of you idiots have the ability to reason objectively all you do is follow follow
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by GMBuhari: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
erico2k2:

SOmalia ke, those guys do not wear Army uniforms Aahah

Im guessing these ones are wearing agbada and ofi /

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by GMBuhari: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
afrika:

It is unfortunate!!! Be it any tribe that suffers this, I will sympathize with them. Truly the Igbo's have suffered. Now look at Benue state.

Discussing with u, could be a waste cos u might be a drop out or and undereducated miscreant
\\\

So , what exactly is your argument ? nothing , you just assumed i might be a dropout , under educated miscreant but you offered no counter opinion

shame that i share country with people like you
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by GMBuhari: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
Cooly100:

So all the pics of python dance in the SE which you low lives post to mock IPOB are fake after all?

Shame on you born to rule cowards...

The real ones were used to mock LiePob , the real photos and videos from Phyton dance was three or so incidents

The point where useless LiePobs were asked to drink and roll in erosion water , i saw the pics and video

The point where useless Liepobs were attacking Army convoy , saw the video and pictures and even did analysis

The point where Useless Liepobs were running helter skelter when the Army ALLEGEDLY raided MumuNdi Kunu's house

Lets not forget the videos you idiots used to mock the Nigerian Military too

Thats the Video when army tried to stop Mumu's convoy and the brotherhood of touts prevented the army from doing their job, you were all jubilating, claiming Biafra is unstoppable, I remember a particular comment from another brain dead farrgot

he said " Watch the Zoo Army Tremble before the Great-less Omadike Lion of Biafra

So , stop crying wolf, you get what you call for , nobody hates Yeebos more than Potor people
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by ndubueze92(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
GMBuhari:

That's why your ancestors , brothers , sistersa were murdered in the millions just over a few years ago , non of you idiots have the ability to reason objectively all you do is follow follow
That wasn't a historical accident, it was premeditated murder by sectarian barbarians that have refused to embrace peace,science and technology.
Even now that the 21st century is gradually launching us into a new era.
You speak of "Objectivity and reasoning" These two are very far away from you.
Ever wondered why the white man left you in power? No, You weren't the best in the conglomerate, check that out yourself and, if you don't have the answer, be humble and learn.
When you're ready to argue objectively, contact me for a chat and if you continue bragging with your blood thirsty kinsmen, I'm off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) / Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.