Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community (23007 Views)

FG Accuses Switzerland Of ‘daylight Robbery’ In Recovery Of Looted Funds / Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone / IPOB Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by joe120120(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-accuses-ipob-using-fake-videos-hoodwink-international-community/

The last generation of lia Mohammed, blaming. squad.
That why good thing refuse to come to Republic of Nigeria state, good bye naija,
welcome biafra

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by GMBuhari: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
wtf iS this nonsense??

ndubueze92:
That wasn't a historical accident, it was premeditated murder by sectarian barbarians that have refused to embrace peace,science and technology.
Even now that the 21st century is gradually launching us into a new era.
You speak of "Objectivity and reasoning" These two are very far away from you.
Ever wondered why the white man left you in power? No, You weren't the best in the conglomerate, check that out yourself and, if you don't have the answer, be humble and learn.
When you're ready to argue objectively, contact me for a chat and if you continue bragging with your blood thirsty kinsmen, I'm off.

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by nku5: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Cooly100:
Lying Lai...is this one of those pics doctored?

Disgusting lying and hopeless country!!!

Even RPG carrying almajiris in the mode of Boko and fulani herdsmen are not so badly treated.

Lai Mohammed is cursed with lying

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by chernest2002: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
GMBuhari:
These people uploaded photo of unrest in Somalia where soldiers where raiding houses and street, claiming its happening now in LiePob land

Several other pictures and videos I've seen and disputed here

It's not news

Because their chinua achebe was paid to write propaganda news and circulate pictures to seek help from international community during the Biafraudian War

One Idiot asked me about the videos used to mock liepob

The real ones were used to mock LiePob , the real photos and videos from Phyton dance was three or so incidents

The point where useless LiePobs were asked to drink and roll in erosion water , i saw the pics and video

The point where useless Liepobs were attacking Army convoy , saw the video and pictures and even did analysis

The point where Useless Liepobs were running helter skelter when the Army ALLEGEDLY raided MumuNdi Kunu's house

Lets not forget the videos you idiots used to mock the Nigerian Military too

Thats the Video when army tried to stop Mumu's convoy and the brotherhood of touts prevented the army from doing their job, you were all jubilating, claiming Biafra is unstoppable, I remember a particular comment from another brain dead farrgot

he said " Watch the Zoo Army Tremble before the Great-less Omadike Lion of Biafra

So , stop crying wolf, you get what you call for , nobody hates Yeebos more than Potor people
why do you always disgrace yourself? Must you show your foolishness in every tread? Receive sense now through the name of ogun.

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by Nonaira1: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
GMBuhari:

You think everybody is jobless like you ?? I should bring it out ........ if only your so called brothers who moderate this forum will lend their voice , i am sure a few of them will corroborate my claims, i personally report the topics and they get deleted immediately someone sees it

don't post false information

In other words You were lying and more saving face when now caught.

Go and tell liar Mohammed that if the videos and image are fake, the rest of the world are 10x advanced that Niggeria thus, can figure that out so no need to be panicking and making statements if indeed fake

1 Like

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by GMBuhari: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
No matter how richly stewpyd you are , you should know any thread that violates rule 8 is automatically deleted which means it can't be on this forum anymore

How hard is it to figure that out ?

The posts get reported and moderators remove them , is that so complex to understand and does it make it a liar ??

Nonaira1:

In other words You were lying and more saving face when now caught.

Go and tell liar Mohammed that if the videos and image are fake, the rest of the world are 10x advanced that Niggeria thus, can figure that out so no need to be panicking and making statements if indeed fake
Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by tk4rd: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
ON THE IPOB RALLIES:
"IPOB is a threat to Nigeria's unity and we the Federal Executive must crush them and their activities by fire by thunder. So we beg true Nigerians to provide our security agencies with IPOB's information/plans/activities for proper action to be taken immediately!"
~ VP Prof. Osibanjo
ON THE FULANI HERDSMEN KILLINGS:
"I plead to Nigerians Don’t Retaliate Fulani Herdsmen Killings, Pray For Them Instead; just as we the Federal Executive are praying hard now."
~ VP Prof. Osinbajo.
Do you see the hypocrisy of we Southerners, especially the religious ones like the current VP?

2 Likes

Re: FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community by gartamanta: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2018

Either way, there is nothing like genocide anywhere in our country today. What we have in the South-east is a clampdown on a band of lawless people who have no regard for the laws of the land.”

A clamp down an unarmed group that has never killed anyone?

But the same APC government cant clamp down on marauding Fulani herdsmen slaughtering people in their hundreds in Benue, Taraba and Nasarawa?

What a joke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets / Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam / Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.