Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? (18994 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2010
ReadyMan:

My answer has a slant to this question.

A woman can spot a good man by being
of good character herself. Let her good
virtues spot her. Period!

there's a bigger question to this: are there any good women around these days? undecided
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by Pioneer1: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2010
Hi, we all are good, we all are bad. The way you make your bed , u lie on it. Most ladies do not work for it and want to get the best for us. Try on…………………… You will get one . Good luck. I’m equally available for you to try!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by sweetmum(f): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2010
i have a good man,if you are interested call me on 08081387234.
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by fivefinger(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2010
simple,
1, is it happy/bold walk on the street with you?
2, his He ashamed of intrducing U 2 his friends?
3, Does he have other girls he keeps around and called sweet names?
4,His He always say "MY mother SAY,MY FATHER  SAY"
5,His afraid of committment?
6,when you asked Him a simple QUESTION {like where are u last night?} does he become angry?
7,Does he want too stay around you always?
8, When he talks his always about himself? e.g
    This are some of the QUESTION  YOU will need to ask yourself,  to get other Question on How Can A Woman Spot A Good Man?  -----then  visit ------ loveandromances
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2010
pioneer1, sweetmum,
you two are getting us confused. which one of you we go choose now?
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by mecussey(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2010
George D my brother, I never seen he cats in action before ohh, and they are no different with the she cats; but He goats, Hey, you go see beard beard, you go see long thing, you go see ugliness, you go see aggression even whey him mama no want do. No be small thing oh
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by mecussey(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2010
Pioneer1 is absolutely correct, that is it. Most women want men in a car without knowing that somebody was behind them when they were working hard
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by jenivert(f): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2010
Sorry to be jumpin' in here so late, but I just saw the thread. A sure way to spot a good man is during that time of the month!

If he sniffs you out --- not what you're thinkin' --- but if he picks up on you when you probably feel the worst with water gain, bloating, and mood changes,

he's probably a good catch!
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by na2day2(m): 6:23am On Apr 29, 2010
jenivert:

Sorry to be jumpin' in here so late, but I just saw the thread. A sure way to spot a good man is during that time of the month!

If he sniffs you out --- not what you're thinkin' --- but if he picks up on you when you probably feel the worst with water gain, bloating, and mood changes,

no wonder ppl like u fall flat for i.d.i.o.t.s! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i guess i can spot a good woman if she likes sports, right? or is willing to pick after me when i throw socks and clothes on the floor during dating, right?
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by UyaiMma: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2010
I don't believe there is such a thing as a gud man, cos if there was all married people would still be waiting for "THE ONE" and so will all these youngsters who think thinking of the ideal man is to break up with every guy that doesn't fit into that category. Life throws different kind of people at you, look for whomever you Love, when I say Love I mean having patience, virtue, and endurance with prayers also to make it work no matter what. Love is sacrifice, if you really put that person into prayers, no matter how 'bad' the person is, they will change by force by fire!
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by whaithee(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2010
It really depends on what you mean by good guys. If you want to call a guy who would always agree to your opinions, good, then you must be the most selfish gal in you village. No relationship can be perfect, so don't go living in the Romeo and Juliet fantacy. Keep it real baby.
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2010
jenivert:

jenivert,
your method is quite unique! grin
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by maclatunji: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2010
How Can A Woman Spot A Good Man? Be a good woman yourself, and believe it or not, a good man will love you without having had intimacy with you. Courtesans provide that sinful service already! But the key thing is that a good guy must be honest and seen to be honest with you.
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by jenivert(f): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2010
[jenivert,
your method is quite unique!]

george d thanks , i admit that my method is unique
but if a man can stand to see a woman during 'that time' he has to be a keeper!
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by sorealguy: 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2010
Ayettymama,
This is really a nice thread. Even though a lot of guys would have preferred the question was asked the other way round. But somehow, nature seems predispose to the guys, such that when they seem to have made wrong choices, they could easily reverse them. But indeed ‘a good man’ faces difficulties in reversing a wrong choice of wife.
Ayettymama, sincerely there are still very good men that will not disappoint in any aspect of living. Although, these days, even a good man acts deceitfully, hiding his essential qualities so as to be acceptable. But you hardly will find good men amongst those who lack in-depth knowledge and determination to comply with the “WORD”, (bible), especially that from our Lord Jesus Christ. Although, you seem not too pleased with this notion, but it surely supersedes all, because ‘LOVE’ is the greatest commandment given to mankind. Pure and undiluted love that is unconditional.
If you want to know a good man, study anyone of interest rigorously and ask questions about him from several people that might know him, even, perhaps from childhood if possible. In your conversation with him, know his opinion about other people: family members, friends, enemies, and people around. Please be nice to him, irrespective of his status (rich, poor, executive or jobless), so that he can be comfortable to reveal his real self. Also, I know of more importance to you, know his opinion about romance.
Answers to the questions above and many others, most likely will determine for you, who is a good man if they are processed
correctly. I have read quite a number of your contributions and you appeal to me as intelligent but you also seem a stickler to some general social principles that may tend to limit the adequate use of that priceless gift you possess (intelligence).
Then last but not the least, when you might have found him, make your decision based on less fleeting qualities.
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2010
jenivert:

george d thanks , i admit that my method is unique
but if a man can stand to see a woman during 'that time' he has to be a keeper!

some men could still put up with a woman at 'that time' and yet be having their fill on the side. wink
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by jenivert(f): 5:38pm On May 01, 2010
from george d
some men could still put up with a woman at 'that time' and yet be having their fill on the side. 

Don't I know that to be the truth especially when it comes to men, but of course I'm not talking about you (those other men) ! wink
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by jenivert(f): 5:42pm On May 01, 2010
from na2day no wonder ppl like u fall flat for i.d.i.o.t.s! i guess i can spot a good woman if she likes sports, right? or is willing to pick after me when i throw socks and clothes on the floor during dating, right?

of course you can, any woman who is willing to put up with you and your dirty socks is a sure keeper, especially on a date. FYI I am no i.d.i.o.t. kiss
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by na2day2(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2010
jenivert:

of course you can, any woman who is willing to put up with you and your dirty socks is a sure keeper, especially on a date. FYI I am no i.d.i.o.t. kiss

nobody said u are an i.d.i.o.t. as for the woman that picks after a man during a date dont mean she will do that after the wedding
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by jenivert(f): 7:28pm On May 01, 2010
from na2day nobody said u are an i.d.i.o.t. as for the woman that picks after a man during a date dont mean she will do that after the wedding

I appreciate you clarifying your comment. Of course this is true as there is no real guarantee that that women will continue to pick up dirty socks after the wedding. People do pretend to be who they are not in the beginning.

But I didn't do that, My philosophy is ' what you see is what you get'. kiss
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by ayettymama(f): 11:23pm On May 01, 2010
so_realguy:

Ayettymama,
This is really a nice thread.

why thank you- finally some appreciation
i dont understand why people like to deny facts
men and women can be very ingenuine- its part of what u learn in life
like the poster above me says people pretend to be what they are not
and its not even rare to see!
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by idifu(m): 12:15am On May 02, 2010
it's difficult except u lucky
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by polynesian(f): 11:45am On May 02, 2010
@davidylan ur comment on page 1

i love that, thats true isnt it.
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by ayettymama(f): 12:08pm On May 02, 2010
idifu:

it's difficult except u lucky

you really think so??-- thats a shame
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by no1madman(m): 5:52pm On May 02, 2010
^^Did i hear u say"Bible thumpers r not allowed". .u no sabi something. .u r dead without d Bible. .
The Bible contains reliable principles 2 help us cope with life's problems. .A book of practical wisdom. . . . .so . . . . .
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by CrudeOil2(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2010
In stripclubs, Brothels, Prisons, Slums and other beautiful places.
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by ayettymama(f): 6:28pm On May 02, 2010
no1madman:

^^Did i hear u say"Bible thumpers r not allowed". .u no sabi something. .u r dead without d Bible. .
The Bible contains reliable principles 2 help us cope with life's problems. .A book of practical wisdom. . . . .so . . . . .

says the no1 madman!!

lol well i didnt want it to be turned to a religous debate

i wanted it to be practical- athiests still meet genuine love dont they??

so why cant one have a discussion without turnin it into bible study?
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by kcblast(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2010
johnterry4:

[size=16pt]GOD WILL NEVER LET A BAD WOMAN SPOT A GOOD MAN.PERIOD.[/size]
amen 2 dat cool
so u got b good 2 spot d man of ur life grin
magazines can help undecided
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:03pm On May 03, 2010
jenivert:

I appreciate you clarifying your comment. Of course this is true as there is no real guarantee that that women will continue to pick up dirty socks after the wedding. People do pretend to be who they are not in the beginning.

But I didn't do that, My philosophy is ' what you see is what you get'. kiss

jenivert,
you'll need to be a transparent glass for that your philosophy to be true. grin
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by KennyG6(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2010
@poster,
Its not that hard actually, a genuine woman will suss out genuine guy easily. Likewise the fake ones will always end up with the players(rightly so in my opinion)
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by Blazay(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2010
You can't spot a good man period.
Some good men have turned bad.
Some bad men have turned good.

You take your chances and go with the flow.
Hope for the best.

The definition of a good man is one with a conscience. Not many men have it.
Look around you.
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by madlady(f): 6:14pm On May 03, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? / See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan / Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.