Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? (18998 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by Tattooboy: 7:41pm On May 03, 2010
Yah! @crude oil
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by na2day2(m): 5:58am On May 04, 2010
Blazay:

You can't spot a good man period.
Some good men have turned bad.
Some bad men have turned good.

You take your chances and go with the flow.
Hope for the best.

The definition of a good man is one with a conscience. Not many men have it.
Look around you.

another 21st century excuse forwardness
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:50am On May 04, 2010
Blazay:

The definition of a good man is one with a conscience. Not many men have it.
Look around you.

i like your definition of a good man. only you forgot to add self-control.
it takes a lot of that to see a hairy muff and turn a blind eye and not
gratify your urges! grin
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by kpolli(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2010
r there fake men??
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by oyebanji(m): 1:54pm On May 04, 2010
he first thing that you have to do is to date a guy that likes you ater which you must try to get to know the person and know your suitability together beore you start to have commitments and intimacy.

Also, you must be pracical and truthful to yourself.

Plas note that the fact that a guy is not suitable to you does not make him a bad person.
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by trendyray(f): 12:31pm On May 05, 2010
it takes courage and God's help to spot a genuine Man. Cos human are full of pretense and deceit.
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by fastboy: 1:45pm On May 05, 2010
In life every one what to be treated good. But the question is are nice, honest and are you also genuine?
tongue
To spot a Genuine Man is easy if you are also genuine smiley
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by ifytess(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2010
to spot a man you must be spotless your self,always leave a better life says me,
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by ayettymama(f): 4:31pm On May 05, 2010
kpolli:

r there fake men??

yes ooo

the ones that wear masks gan sef!!
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by kpolli(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2010
all join
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by Donvilo(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2010
fastboy:

In life, every one want's to be treated good. But the question here is; are u nice, honest and also genuine?
tongue
To spot a Genuine Man is easy if you are also genuine  smiley
Did some modifications for u, up there. wink

@Topic. To spot a genuine dude or babe, u must first start from being true to urself and then ask God for guidance.
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:10am On May 06, 2010
donvilo,
in addition, to spot a genuine dude, leave him alone with a naked flux in one room and pretend your not watching them.

on the other hand, to spot a genuine babe, leave her alone with a hot rod having a 'ghana-must-go' bag filled to the brim with naira notes. pretend your not seeing them.

your guess is as good as mine. wink
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by queeneve: 2:12pm On May 06, 2010
HEEEY AYETTTTY!!!!

GUESS WHO BACKKKKKKK?

CHEA!
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by ayettymama(f): 2:14pm On May 06, 2010
queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen where have you been?? ive missed u luv!! hows the hubby??
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by queeneve: 1:44am On May 07, 2010
THE WEDDING ISNT UNTIL JULY GIRL, HIS FAMILY WORKING MY NERVES! THE SISTER WANT TO TAKE OVER
THE WEDDING AND ONE WANT ME TO WEAR FIVE HUNDRED DIFFERENT COLOR DRESS, I AM LIKE WHO
WEDDING IS THIS? MY FIANCE SO IN LOVE THAT HE KISSING ME EVERY FIVE MINUTES, I AM LIKE BABY
I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE,

I BE A WIFEY IN JULY GIRL,
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by Donvilo(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2010
George_D:

donvilo,
in addition, to spot a genuine dude, leave him alone with a unclothed flux in one room and pretend your not watching them.

on the other hand, to spot a genuine babe, leave her alone with a hot rod having a 'ghana-must-go' bag filled to the brim with naira notes. pretend your not seeing them.

your guess is as good as mine.  wink
Ha ha haa. grin A good analysis, it is tongue
Though this may work but i doesn't look like,
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by ayettymama(f): 2:49pm On May 07, 2010
queeneve:

THE WEDDING ISNT UNTIL JULY GIRL, HIS FAMILY WORKING MY NERVES! THE SISTER WANT TO TAKE OVER
THE WEDDING AND ONE WANT ME TO WEAR FIVE HUNDRED DIFFERENT COLOR DRESS, I AM LIKE WHO
WEDDING IS THIS? MY FIANCE SO IN LOVE THAT HE KISSING ME EVERY FIVE MINUTES, I AM LIKE BABY
I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE,

I BE A WIFEY IN JULY GIRL,

lol its all part of the family love!!! awww is it ankara?? hope weddin plans arent to stressful?? good luck luv!! xoxo
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by platinumnk(f): 2:50pm On May 07, 2010
@ topic- avoid Nigerians cheesy
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by platinumnk(f): 2:50pm On May 07, 2010
queeneve:

HEEEY AYETTTTY!!!!

GUESS WHO BACKKKKKKK?

CHEA!

ohhhh I love weddings? Public invited? cheesy
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by ayettymama(f): 3:03pm On May 07, 2010
platinumnk:

@ topic- avoid Nigerians cheesy

i couldnt have said it better myself

will u explain this to my mom pls??

who seems bent on fixin me up with a nigerian man!!!!
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by queeneve: 3:50pm On May 07, 2010
Hell Nawl on the public invite, but you and Ayetty are welcome to come, We getting married in at his brother hometown, Liverpool, that where many of his family and my family will be at. I will have to squeeze two more spots in the reception hall. May have to eat with the cooks!

It soooooo fugggggin stressful and I almost said FUGG IT! But, I am okay now!
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by ayettymama(f): 3:52pm On May 07, 2010
queeneve:

Hell Nawl on the public invite, but you and Ayetty are welcome to come, We getting married in at his brother hometown, Liverpool, that where many of his family and my family will be at. I will have to squeeze two more spots in the reception hall. May have to eat with the cooks!

ur in england?? awww bless- dont be stressed we dont want bags under ur eyes on the day!

have u started ur beauty treatments (heaven knows if they really work!!) but its a fetish nowadays!!

have u got ur dress?? aww im excited for u!!!
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by queeneve: 4:04pm On May 07, 2010
Yes, I am wearing the Traditional Igbo tribe dress. He made sure my booty is covered I wanted it to hike up in the back, winks!

He into natural look and I am blessed where I do not have to wear make up or anything, sometimes I wear it just to get reaction but most of the time I don't wear it and people always say what number make up is that, I say NATURAL NUMBER 1.

I am not in England girl, I am in the big USA! We just decided to get marry somewhere else, England. We are going to Nigeria after the wedding to go to the village. Sisters will then prep me on the cooking and stuff. They are so happy I don't look American, whatever that mean. I didn't ask.

I will definately try to sneak in some fake eyelashes! They are so cute! Of course get these barking dogs of my toes pedicured! I am getting me some fresh microbraids in June so it will be fresh and clean!
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by ayettymama(f): 6:05pm On May 07, 2010
aww u doin microbraids for the weddin?? soo cute u gonna put them up in roses??

lol pedicure manicure must!! ur lucky u aint marryin a man that wants his woman to look like beyonce at all times ( a funny thread from b4) its nice a man appreciates his wife's natural beauty!

lol @look american *whatever that means*!!!
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by platinumnk(f): 6:38pm On May 07, 2010
queeneve:

awww im sad, you're taking it to the Britains cry cry cry I really love to see weddings.
Look at the designs and stuff.
queeneve:

Yes, I am wearing the Traditional Igbo tribe dress. He made sure my booty is covered I wanted it to hike up in the back, winks!

He into natural look and I am blessed where I do not have to wear make up or anything, sometimes I wear it just to get reaction but most of the time I don't wear it and people always say what number make up is that, I say NATURAL NUMBER 1.

I am not in England girl, I am in the big USA! We just decided to get marry somewhere else, England. We are going to Nigeria after the wedding to go to the village. Sisters will then prep me on the cooking and stuff. They are so happy I don't look American, whatever that mean. I didn't ask.

I will definately try to sneak in some fake eyelashes! They are so cute! Of course get these barking dogs of my toes pedicured! I am getting me some fresh microbraids in June so it will be fresh and clean!
Please send me a pic, I really would love to see it.
Me Im still making up ideas for my own wedding , but when im getting married who knows!
all these bobos too much wahalla for me sef.
but I really a fan of traditional clothing. I know you would look beautiful.

Its a blessing not to wear makeup-
Me sef- I was recomended a cream to use and I only play with eyeshadow now.
Face is smooth and soft and creamy chocloate brown. smiley
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by platinumnk(f): 6:40pm On May 07, 2010
ayettymama:

aww u doin microbraids for the weddin?? soo cute u gonna put them up in roses??

lol pedicure manicure must!! your lucky u aint marryin a man that wants his woman to look like beyonce at all times ( a funny thread from b4) its nice a man appreciates his wife's natural beauty!

lol @look american *whatever that means*!!!
real men would like their women to look natural and clean.
That is what they would wake up to in the morning.
A man that would be savor me in my pjs and also in my pin up dresses smiley
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by platinumnk(f): 6:44pm On May 07, 2010
ayettymama:

i couldnt have said it better myself

will u explain this to my mom pls??

who seems bent on fixin me up with a nigerian man!!!!
LOL women of old fail to realize that men today are not as they were yesterday.

My dad worked 3 years before he paid for my moms brideprice.
What kinda guy would do that today?
Its because girls come too easy these days.
Its difficult to discern the good women from the bad ones tongue

And the values of men today are soooooooooooo different from then.
misplaced prioties mehn embarassed
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by CaptCavey(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2010
Gosh! Mehn!, fink i better go pee.
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by madlady(f): 7:08pm On May 07, 2010
lipsrsealed
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by queeneve: 8:06pm On May 07, 2010
If yall can get his sister to stop thinking it her wedding!!!!

Yes, I put on make up one time, He complimented me but he quickly said take that mess off. He think women with
make up look like clowns and mean. My sister wear make up worse than Beyonce and he was like WHOOO WHY
SHE MEAN?

He said the same thing, when I wake up next to you, I will not see makeup so why are u putting that mess on. A man that really love his wife is not going to accept the PLASTIC OF HER. But, the realness of her. Some women I agree have no choice but to put make up on. But many women do not need make up especially black women. Make-up was originally for the white women or pale skin women to make them appear darker. The make up was like artificial tanning back at the time before tanning became available. Some people couldn't just tan in the sun. They need additional help. I
have a good man and a loving man. All his brothers are the same their wives do not have make up on and they are beautiful women. If you take care of your face and keep it moisturize you will have a glowing and radiant facial skin where make up will not be necessary. I use natural product to cleanse my face and moisturize my face. I drink plenty of water as well. Vitamins and minerals are good to the skin.

I wll put it in a cascading waterfall style with twinkles on the side. It the American hair style.
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2010
platinum,
please i like the natural ones. could you please hook me up with that black sister of yours? wink
Re: How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? by ayettymama(f): 5:54pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

LOL women of old fail to realize that men today are not as they were yesterday.

My dad worked 3 years before he paid for my moms brideprice.
What kinda guy would do that today?
Its because girls come too easy these days.
Its difficult to discern the good women from the bad ones tongue

And the values of men today are soooooooooooo different from then.
misplaced prioties mehn embarassed

Thats exactly what i was tellin her- the woman is not even old lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / 'Why You Are Still Single' - Osi, Beat FM OAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.