Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed (17638 Views)

‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS / Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by swissobed: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2018
Wakeup like gov wike mr ortom
Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by Desyner: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2018
The IG blamed the anti-grazing law for killings but how does that justify the killing of innocent farmers who didn't enact the law. It shows the IG is siding with the herders.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by Reference(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2018
The state of thenation has never been this perilous. Institutions are failing. Once the Nigeria police can nolonger be trusted as 'Nigerian', then its curtains. Armed militia both official and unofficial springing up everywhere is symptomatic of a failed state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by Smarkie: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2018
only in a shithole country
Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by abimic(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hahahaha, telling the IG to resign, who resigns in this country?..... The police in many cases are misfit in solving ordinary civil unrest without been complicit. The only way at solving this is having coordinated local security watch, even Lagos State have something similar. Had it been a PDP state, one would have said it's a ploy to declare state of emergency. IG is bereft of ideas, but resignation is a no no for typical Nigerians, so ortom, defend your people using other means. My boss told me, if he was driving on highway with his full family and ordinarily, someone suddenly crossed the high way without regards for oncoming vehicle, he said, rather than swerve his hands suddenly to save the man, he'd rather hit him and save his family, five people saved is better than killing five and saving one, I had but to just agree. Ortom, save your many people from the hands of 10people recycling their plans in different communities. The law sometimes can be helpless in some situations.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by Yankee101: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Imperfect vessels too can be used to to bring change.

Go Ortom.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by Castanea(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Yankee101:
Imperfect vessels too can be used to to bring change.

Go Ortom.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by zuto4u(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Chai! What a country!!
Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by undefeateds: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
omo see nacking,dis ortom dey craze,I love him,we need more of him as well as more of fayose,wike.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by EternalTruths: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
imhotep:
What does omenkalives have to say?
cc sarrki alariiwo
Does a refugee have a say.?
Omenka is a refugee at Enugu state since the first attack on his people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
EternalTruths:

He was recently transferred to the Aba refugee camp.
We have been giving him akamu everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by EternalTruths: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
shortgun:
In as much i want to say to Benue people;i no tell you so. I wont cos human lives are involved here.
one of the things they used to say during the last election was that; we will vote out Buhari in 2019 if he didn't perform.
A wise man asked them;what if you dont have the opportunity to vote him out?
There is still no answer to this question.

Abeg, give that wiseman one gunshot from your Shortgun.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by EternalTruths: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
melzabull:
Where is that thing called omenka/omenkalives/python1/iroh88/progressives01

Under which moniker is the unfortunate thing hiding now?

Oops! I forgot, this is not a thread on IPOB, Biafra, South East or Igbo

It is either he is in a Refugee camp in Igboland or a slave in a Fulani camp.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by LZAA: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
EternalTruths:

Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by kayode1759(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
I feel sad about the rampage of this headsmen... they are deadly than gun.

But in the part of the govt, 2019 is arround the corner with our pvc.
Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by Eldridge9: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
I love governor on this issue but he should pay Benue workers if not he is same with them
Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by Kaysalas(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
wickedboi:
Na so Ortom take collect second term
Without achieving anything. wink
grin grin grin i nor be benue boi O!, but u funny DIE! u mean to tell me say im don use Hersmen palava collect SECOND TERM? grin grin grin grin grin grin
U DON MEAN IT?
Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by tellmemore15: 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
this is an opportunity for Benue-ians to completely detach from the deceit of the north.

Make them no gree at all, come make alliance with the south, kingdoms where formed on the bases of alliance in the beginning. take this opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Faults Buhari’s Letter To Senate, Tells IG To Resign If Overwhelmed by Adebowale89(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
it is highly unfortunate that a whole IG of police could make such statement

does anyone have any right to kill innocent people for any reason. should citizen suffered death because of govt law or should a state governor be subdue under any Godforsaken IGP because I don't understand what the useless man is talking about

first he said is a communal clash, I bet he knows nothing about that word

secondly, he blamed the state govt on a law that they're entitled of as a state security officer

restructuring is the only permanent solution to tamed and put these yeye herdsmen in their place

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Appoints Steve Osuji, Chibuike Onyeukwu As Adviser & Secretary / Wike’s Aides Resign, 13 Aspirants Jostle For PDP Ticket / APC Holds Solidarity Rally In Egbeda LGA, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.