Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,934 members, 7,845,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night (1106 Views)

See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) / Omo See Yan**.....vaseline People Come Over Here Oh / 'omo See Bress- Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge Boobs Causing Stir On Online(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by HARDLABOR: 7:52am On Feb 04, 2018
Have been toasting this girl but she's forming that am not her type, so I use another OT to toast her and she finally said yes

So last night something happened that I later regrets even up to this moment

I have planned how to wicked her by fvckin her really hard due to the hardship she put me thru when toasting her, so I collect some drugs from a friend and use them but when she comes I hardly get erection, we romance to the extent that she's using my joystick to play but still no erection embarassed

But after about 3 hours when she have left without fvckin her omo come see how my preek dey stand

As in ehn the erection was too much that I was even regretting of taking the drugs and I called her but she said she can't make it to come back.

Aswear I've never use drug to fvck girl before it's my first time and I will never try it again.
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by Eldavis(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2018
undecided we thank God 4 ur life
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by Ay04z(m): 7:57am On Feb 04, 2018
Let kom back from church first. U go hear am today.
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by Oxster(m): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2018
U don't take drug immediately ND expect an erection,,u take it few minutes /hrs
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by DivinelyBlessed: 8:01am On Feb 04, 2018
Bros after yesterday dulling, she go hate plus despise you together. Instead make you jejely take Alomo....You go dey do drugs.... see ya sef?
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by HARDLABOR: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2018
Oxster:
U don't take drug immediately ND expect an erection,,u take it few minutes /hrs

The instructions says "5 munites before sexual intercourse" and I even took it 15 munites, Just after she was gone the yeye drug kom dey work
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by pyyxxaro: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2018
So what shud we do now

You are just a foolish bush pig

Post your WAEC result , wanna see what you scored in English Language
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by HARDLABOR: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:
Bros after yesterday dulling, she go hate plus despise you together. Instead make you jejely take Alomo....You go dey do drugs.... see ya sef?

Aswear I regret it, even the guy that gave me was laughing at me this morning and says that's how the drug use to work
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by Oxster(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2018
HARDLABOR:

The instructions says "5 munites before sexual intercourse" and I even took it 15 munites, Just after she was gone the yeye drug kom dey work

Lol,,take heart#ur system is poor
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by DivinelyBlessed: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2018
HARDLABOR:

Aswear I regret it, even the guy that gave me was laughing at me this morning and says that's how the drug use to work
The guy no be your guy at all... So wetin you go kon do nau? Habi na so the pvssy go just go like that?
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by Elukapendragon(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2018
We ur village people are happy about this awesome news undecided

1 Like

Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by HARDLABOR: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2018
pyyxxaro:
So what shud we do now

You are just a foolish bush pig

Post your WAEC result , wanna see what you scored in English Language

After reading the whole post then u get's yasef intimidated and frustrated and u have to let us know by ya comment

Lemme guess, you've never been with a girl before in ya whole life

If u've asked 4 my achievements shouldav show u my account balance shocked

Who school help sef
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2018
Elukapendragon:
We ur village people are happy about this awesome news undecided

Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by mikejj(m): 8:15am On Feb 04, 2018
grin baba i smell na ur village people sell that drug for you..kikiki
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by HARDLABOR: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

The guy no be your guy at all... So wetin you go kon do nau? Habi na so the pvssy go just go like that?

Go like dat keh

She promised after church

But she's too demanding

She said she will only come 4 d money I promised her
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by DivinelyBlessed: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2018
HARDLABOR:

Go like dat keh

She promised after church

But she's too demanding

She said she will only come 4 d money I promised her
HARDLABOR, you'll need to fvck her like a p0rnstar.... baddest fvcking because na second leg be this. Make she sef feel you

Btw, she can't expect to come only for the money tho.
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2018
On behalf of everything that has prick but humans and animals alike, I tender my unreserved disappointment. You just humilated everything that manhood stands for. Niggy I don't mean to say you are so unfortunate to have a prick dt does nothing but add more weight to your body, you actually have a giant noodle dangling in your underpants. How can you tell me that at your fruitful age, you prick refused to respond to d stimulus of a woman's touch. Okay..issorait. I know some guys here on nairaland whose dicks wud stand stiff only at the mention of pussy
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by HARDLABOR: 8:43am On Feb 04, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

HARDLABOR, you'll need to fvck her like a p0rnstar.... baddest fvcking because na second leg be this. Make she sef feel you

Btw, she can't expect to come only for the money tho.

I don't even have money to give her sef

Just the fvckin alone on my mind she's an understanding girl
Re: Omo See Wetin Happen To Me Last Night by JULIE1925(f): 9:03am On Feb 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Hahhahahaah...when i read the line "fvckin her really hard due to the hardship she put me thru when toasting her" ....

Oga, we all know u don't know how to fvck wella sha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

White Woman Shoots Black Husband To Death For Beating Cat / Who Are 'runs Girls' , How Do You Spot Them? Photo Inclusive / Man Kneels Down As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Inside Boat After 14yrs (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.