Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (75508 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by donstan18: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
I am not a guy undecided
Was kidding cheesy
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
histemple:

Those set of ladies are mostly married by divorcees and widowers.
Yes,that is true.But for a single nika,is he mad or something? grin cheesy
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by ifyalways(f): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:
True, also note that some daytime newspapers are better read by "standing committee" as they are not worth taking home.

[img]https://media1./images/849bbe5da41750e4835aeae8ccfa8428/tenor.gif[/img]
Your Comment and gif have literally kee me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Was kidding cheesy
Seriously,we should always say the truth when it comes to it.I cant allow my brothers to marry a lady of 30 or above as a wife.

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by ifyalways(f): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
@Topic, the earlier, the better actually. Make or female

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by IAMBlesssed(f): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Millz404:

Marrying a matured stable man that can handle a family comfortably grin

Lol.. I see. And you think its not the same for the ladies?

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
midolian:
cheesy cheesy

The guy should have stated 40..30 is still okay grin

You mean 60.... 40 is still okay grin

#40new20 cool

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by mabea: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
Seconded,how can a sane single guy marry a lady who is above 30 as a wife? cheesy cheesy
Topics like this should be censored with 18+, in order to avoid such comments like yours

9 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Martin0(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:
_Shit! He didn't lie though grin
If we talking virginity grin
Same _shit for men... for men it's like last months paper grin grin grin
#He-Losho be plenty tongue

hahahah he-losho kwa
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Daeylar(f): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Seriously the guy wants to trend even old newspapers are still read.Such comparisons are uncalled for and that man needs mental evaluation.

The comparison is just to insult women as usual.
And as usual. The animals here are eating it up. Mocking women is a sport for them.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
akeentech:
I married my wife @ 22 and that is the best age for every sane girl to get married. If you marry 30+ girl after 5 years her beauty will begins fade away reason why we see so many cases of cheating nowadays. My take.

Haha so you guys get married to somebody's looks?

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Millz404(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
IAMBlesssed:

Lol.. I see. And you think its not the same for the ladies?

Nah... Bt i like older women sha.... Not like old, just older than me.... There is one 35 yrs old i am always playing rough play with.... But e no go reach marriage sha in jesus name.... Lol

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
mabea:
Topics like this should be censored with 18+, in order to avoid such comments like yours
So, what are you insinuating?you must be insane. undecided undecided
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Jflex07(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
is that not omenka? the unrepentant Nairaland zombie

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
ifyalways:
@Topic, the earlier, the better actually. Make or female

Really? So when they wake up at 30 wiser than their 20 's they should just endure? And when they wake 40 more confident than their 30's they should put up...

Earlier isn't necessarily better in this day and age... we are getting BETTER with time unlike our ancestors; who this statement worked for...

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Idrismusty97(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
Genevieve who is above 30 is her beauty fading? Instead she's looking fresher and more youthful as the day goes by. Na certain practices wey some ladies dey engage in na im dey age dem and make dem more older looking than their years. This is why sometimes u might see a 24 yr old lady looking more gaunt and a 38 yr old lady looking like a 20 yr old lady.its all about body maintenance.
Have you looked at her boobs recently?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Jflex07(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
Seriously,we should always say the truth when it comes to it.I cant allow my brothers to marry a lady of 30 or above as a wife.
Thr females above 30 ain't humans? Don't they have a right to marriage? I don't get you.. you are really a dundee

11 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by BruncleZuma: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
ifyalways:

Your Comment and gif have literally kee me cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by ourchoice(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is how awkwardly the average Nigerian reasons so sad angry

The ladies are not the cause of their staying single at 30yrs +, some were involved in a long wasted relationship with some losers, while some lost their lover to death, and some kept being faithful to their boyfriend who couldn't find his financial bearing as a result of poor Nigeria's economy caused by useless old, brainless politicians that have been ruling and ruining Nigeria since 1960.

Instead of Nigerian youths to come together, unite and fight the useless leaders ruining Nigeria and making youths jobless and direction less at old age, which is the major reason for late marriages in Nigeria now.

It is bad government that's causing delayed marriages in Nigeria....ladies better join politics and stop shying away from politics and leadership.

Ladies join politics and join in rebuilding Nigeria so young men can be gainfully employed to have the mind and courage to go into marriage early.

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by donstan18: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:

What if you don't get married before 30, what happens?

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Angelawhite(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
Marrying a guy above 30 must be the same undecided

Na lie abeg. Men no get expiry date

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jflex07:
Thr females above 30 ain't humans? Don't they have a right to marriage? I don't get you.. you are really a dundee
They should get marry to you naa,mumu guy. grin

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Have you looked at her boobs recently?
u wan bring up the issue of boobs abi?cheesy. Tell me how many 21 yr old girls these days dey get standing boobi? From wetin me don see about some young girls i will say Genevieve looks quite good for her age.Lets put sentiments aside.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Jflex07(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
They should get marry to you naa,mumu guy. grin
I pray you get married at 35

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jflex07:
I married at age 18. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jflex07:
Shut the Bleep up,tell that to all the females in your family. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by lastchild: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
Marrying a guy above 30 must be the same undecided
man no get expiring date, my dad @the age of 66 rejected all the pretty women we brought him for marriage, they weren't up to his standard

5 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by braine(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Currently talking to a chic 5 years older. Very open and down to earth with good self esteem. Better than all the younger ones I ever dated. Plus, she's so pretty and got a great body for her age.

10 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Tloc(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
akeentech:
I married my wife @ 22 and that is the best age for every sane girl to get married. If you marry 30+ girl after 5 years her beauty will begins fade away reason why we see so many cases of cheating nowadays. My take.

You say it like the ladies would marry themselves just to fall in line. The dogma about religion and marriage are overrated. Stop thestereotype and live your life as it pleases your soul.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
Seconded,how can a sane single guy marry a lady who is above 30 as a wife? cheesy cheesy
Hope you are already a mother?
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Reference(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Blueberrie:

Haha so you guys get married to somebody's looks?

Very vain, short termish thinking amongst our menfolk. It speaks volumes about how out of touch with reality a lot of people are. Such mentality is bound to recur in other aspects of their lives with a net negativity at the end of it. Women should avoid such by all means. Those marraiges are sorrow bound.

6 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
princeking2:

Hope you are already a mother?
Yea,a boy and a girl. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.