Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (75503 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by mabea: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
So, what are you insinuating?you must be insane. undecided undecided
Even the way you use the word 'insane' tells much about you

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by wristbangle: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
It looks sour but it's the bitter truth. That being said, not all ladies above 30 years of age lived a promiscuous life during their teenage or youth period.

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by LordBaelish: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jflex07:
I pray you get married at 35
You do know that's a guy right? you should notice the pattern by now.
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
Yea,a boy and a girl. grin
Congrats. Pray for your daughter.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Xisnin(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
ScorpioMoon:
Any girl above 25 is bad news
If you marry a girl under 25, you are marrying an underage immature girl and your trouble just begin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
mabea:
Even the way you use the word 'insane' tells much about you
Fool,shut up!

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by LordBaelish: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
braine:
Currently talking to a chic 5 years older. Very open and down to earth with good self esteem. Better than all the younger ones I ever dated. Plus, she's so pretty and got a great body for her age.

It's because you have what she wants: marriage.

I think you should lookup the principle of hypergamy.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Xisnin(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
So, what are you insinuating?you must be insane. undecided undecided
He is right, this topic is not for kids.

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Jflex07(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
I married at age 18. cheesy cheesy
who dash monkey banana

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
princeking2:

Congrats. Pray for your daughter.
Tell that to your girlfriend.You are not my husband. grin
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by IAMBlesssed(f): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Millz404:

Nah... Bt i like older women sha.... Not like old, just older than me.... There is one 35 yrs old i am always playing rough play with.... But e no go reach marriage sha in jesus name.... Lol

Hahahhaha. Ok just be careful.
@topic.. We have sick mentality in this part of the world. Its very unfortunate. Most people are single because they are yet to meet compatible patners. Jokes/mockeries like this are the reason why some ladies who are not confident enough are pressured into marriage with people they don't even love just to escape mockery from the society. The same reason some have died in abusive relationship...

10 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by charain: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
wristbangle:
It looks sour but it's the bitter truth. That being said, not all ladies above 30 years of age lived a promiscuous like during their teenage or youth period.
I just pity some guys who thinks, the younger the better. Most ladies below 27 arenot fit for
marriage because they are still "exploring". They give nothing but drama.

7 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Jflex07(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordBaelish:

Thought as much... your the man

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jflex07:
who dash monkey banana
Lol,dey there. grin You better go and marry.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Olalekan92: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Akadons1:
Thats not my problem but Fulani headsmen and Nigerian army plan to Islamize the whole of Nigeria with the help of Apc Government
#ArrestBuhariNow
This one is daft o, are u telling us Nairalanders to go and arrest baba Buhari aleyi ti yawere o, even if Buhari is not doing well are u 4kn telling us that only xtains can vote him out OYO lowa, enough of this Islamization agenda don't pollute d mind of good ones among the Muslims to believe to become Nigeria president is all about religion sect cos in every religion we have the good and the evil ones
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Xisnin:

He is right, this topic is not for kids.
Sorry oo,dont be pained.Go and marry your 40yrs old cargo. grin

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by LordBaelish: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
IAMBlesssed:

Hahahhaha. Ok just be careful.
@topic.. We have sick mentality in this part of the world. Its very unfortunate. Most people are single because they are yet to meet compatible patners. Jokes/mockeries like this are the reason why some ladies who are not confident enough are pressured into marriage with people they don't even love just to escape mockery from the society. The same reason some have died in abusive relationship...

You think marriage ain't a big deal in Tier 1 countries? guess again.

The idea that African values are backwards is just shameful. What made American values useful? Do Asians give a Fvck about those? SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Jakumo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
pyyxxaro:
tongue old layers won't like this at all sad

Please explain about the old layers. Are you drawing an analogy between balding old layer chickens that are past their prime and sold off cheap, and old wives that are often upgraded by replacement with newer and sleeker models, despite all protests ?

Please explain this term "old layers" further. Inquiring minds DEMAND to know.

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Jflex07(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordBaelish:

Oh really... thought as Michael
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
Seconded,how can a sane single guy marry a lady who is above 30 as a wife? cheesy cheesy
How would you know? I'm currently engaged to a sweet 37 year old lady and Ill be marrying her before the end of the year

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Jflex07(m): 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordBaelish:

Oh really... thought as Much
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
Seriously,we should always say the truth when it comes to it.I cant allow my brothers to marry a lady of 30 or above as a wife.

Why not?

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by LordBaelish: 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
charain:

I just pity some guys who thinks, the younger the better. Most ladies below 27 arenot fit for

When do you want to buy someone like Ronaldo?

at 25 when in prime but chased by everyone or by 33 at the twilight of the career?

2 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by noscarn91(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Favouramani:
why
I think you are above 30
Spot on my brother, that granny is a Shiloh candidate

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by akeentech(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Tloc:

You say it like the ladies would marry themselves just to fall in line. The dogma about religion and marriage are overrated. Stop thestereotype and live your life as it pleases your soul.
Who's talking about religion here

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
GoroTango:
How would you know? I'm currently engaged to a sweet 37 year old lady and Ill be marrying her before the end of the year
Lol,second wife right? grin
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by braine(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
LordBaelish:

It's because you have what she wants: marriage.

I think you should lookup the principle of hypergamy.

The bolded is quite true. I apparently seem to be the coolest of the guys she has at hand now. But I don't think that will be possible. CoZ even if I don't have any problems with age gap now, I feel it will be an issue later. So that's a no no.

Meanwhile, I did a little reading on hypergamy. The idea behind it has changed a lot.

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Xisnin(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
HeyBee27:
Sorry oo,dont be pained.Go and marry your 40yrs old cargo. grin
I actually prefer ambitious and intelligent ladies who knows what they want and go for it, not those
who think marriage is their greatest achievement in life and an escape from poverty.

8 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Olalekan92: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
charain:

are u 4kin telling some1 like me single not to marry early like 27 and marry like 35 and wen am celebrating 50 yrs my 1st born will be celebrating 15 and @ age d of 60 to 70 one will still be working hard to spouse other children. See thinking ehn
Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Xisnin:

I actually prefer ambitious and intelligent ladies who knows what they want and go for it, not those
who think marriage is their greatest achievement in life and an escape from poverty.
k

1 Like

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
ifyalways:
@Topic, the earlier, the better actually. Make or female

So untrue.. regarding a lifetime commitment like marriage.. not really. Younger ppl are less mature with a lopsided view of life that theyd probably marry for things like looks, money, selfish ambition etc.. and im speaking from personal experience actually

3 Likes

Re: "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims by LordBaelish: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
braine:

The bolded is quite true. I apparently seem to be the coolest of the guys she has at hand now. But I don't think that will be possible. CoZ even if I don't have any problems with age gap now, I feel it will be an issue later. So that's a no no.

Meanwhile, I did a little reading on hypergamy. The idea behind it has changed a lot.

My brother I'm not a woman hater oo buh you have to look at it in football terms. They operate on a limited value lifespan like footballers.

when young they hope to play for the best then when older go to the ones with the best long term offer.

see rvp now playing for feynoord ,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.